I am a socialist. Socialism means a
substantial ownership and control by ordinary people of economic
institutions instead of a class of "owners" (billionaire capitalists)
whose ownership under the rules of capitalism largely serves themselves
in the forms of wealth and power as a class instead of society as a
whole. By "substantial ownership and control" I mean in order to be a
socialist that this applies to people who regularly at the very least
support public ownership of major corporations and the Federal Reserve
(a privately owned corporation whose name deceptively suggests public
ownership.) In the future (if we have one), ordinary people, instead of
billionaire capitalist class of directors well-hidden in the Deep State,
will decide what constitutes "public ownership" of a society, a
government which will be directed by them, and which the economy serves
the interests of the entire society instead of transnational capitalists
or even major industrial capitalists. There would be no "deep state" in such a nation.
The billionaires have taken control of our nation and have built an Empire. They started in 1940 with individuals in the Foreign Relation Committee and the Dept. of State and aided by capitalists such as Henry Luce of Time Magazine to foment such a fascist coup. (The coup was recently approvingly described by Stephen Wertheim in his book Tomorrow, the World.) During the 1930s, there were many US capitalists, such as Henry Ford, that didn't hesitate to support what the Nazis were doing in Germany, and favored authoritarian capitalism in Germany. This history has been all covered up (censored and rewritten) by the coup leaders, and the history was rewritten following WWII. History books today described how the Americans defeated the German Nazi government and their war against the Soviet Union. The allies included the British Empire and the ruling capitalist classes of other nations carefully watched Germany and any other competing nations that could threaten to replace Britain's power to rule the world. In 1941, Germany invaded (Operation Barbarossa) the Soviet Union in order to restore a capitalist economy to a nation that had the gall to aspire to a socialist nation (with the Russian Revolution) and punish their leaders in their attempts to establish an extreme socialist system in an underdeveloped nation. Today, a careful examination of popular histories of their Empire doesn't reveal anything like that. A study of the real history reveals how the Soviet Union broke the back of the German army at Stalingrad and won the war while the Allied forces were occupied against the German army in north Africa and Italy, and purposely delayed combat with German forces in Europe until June of 1944 after the major defeat of the German army in Russia. Our ruling class and ruling classes of all capitalist nations has ensured that we know little of the history of the 1930s and WWII. The Nazis, in collusion with German capitalists, did the same in Germany, a nation plagued with soaring inflation, unemployment, and poverty after WWI with their mistaken attempt to blame the Jews because the Russian leaders, who were mostly Jews, attempted to establish socialism in Russia following their revolution. It was regarded as blasphemy by capitalist leaders who worship at the alter of capitalism. (Every ethnic group, including Jews, has a right-to-left political spectrum beginning on the right and a commitment to a special group (ruling class), and to the extreme left which is a commitment to the welfare of all of society and does not have a ruling class.)
An attempt to tell the important events of the real history of the 1930s was described in an
article I wrote in "Countdown to Full 'Spectrum Dominance'" followed by the methods used by the leaders of this coup after the end of WWII is described in another article I wrote entitled "Fake leaders and ineffective movements". A new transnational capitalist class (NATO is their army.) has evolved since WWII has aspired to control the world (a "unipolar world") by transnational capitalists in the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire by
keeping their own populations from understanding what is going on in the
world. They use subversive activities, economic sanctions,
co-opting leaders with the rewards of solid careers, loans which cannot be paid back, etc. against any
Today, finance capitalists have replaced industrial capitalists. Billionaire financial capitalists among the USA, Britain, Israel and much of Europe now control our national economies in a well-hidden Deep State. They fear repressions and depressions typical of the capitalism where the opportunities are few to increase their wealth and influence. This new ruling class now prefers to issue debt to both private (corporations) and public enterprises to guarantee their wealth and influence. They now have obligated ordinary Americans to pay over 31 trillion dollars of debt while they live off the interest! This class-based system of the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire uses violence and the threat of violence to attain compliance when all other means fail in order to rule the world. That is why the USA is involved in many wars and have over 800 military bases scattered all over the world. That is precisely the reasons that the transnational ruling financial capitalist class and their Empire has been engaged in wars. They keep their populations ignorant of history (Cuba, the former Yugoslavia, Vietnam, Libya, etc.--and now Ukraine)
We now see our government officials, following orders of the capitalist ruling class, provoking China with visits to Taiwan, a recalcitrant province of China, and such futile measures as this but not requiring their corporations to return to the USA. Both the military conflict in Ukraine and efforts to provoke China are last ditch attempts by the transnational ruling class to save the capitalist system. They provoked Russia with NATO bases up to their border, China with visits Taiwan by government leaders, Ethiopia and adjacent areas, etc., and any nation that aspires to establish a socialist system and sovereign nation and thwarts the Empire and its ambition to rule the world.
The war in Ukraine is an illustration of the result of Empire policies. Their objectives: 1) to keep the European nations from trading and cooperating with Russia with the result to prevent them from developing ties with Russia, 2) to keep European nations from withdrawing from NATO, and 3) to prevent the ultimate demise of the transnational ruling capitalist class and their project to rule the world. This was their project from the start in 2014: to establish a fascist regime in Ukraine knowing this would provoke Russia followed by billions of dollars to purchase weapons to fully back Ukraine in this war with Russia.
Because this new dominate, class-based system has fooled nearly everybody with their use of propaganda, psy-ops, gaslighting, censorship, and other means of manipulating peoples consciousness of the real world. We see today how the transnational capitalist class inspects our every move over the internet--and worst of all, they propose new digital IDs for everyone so that they can better control us. Democracy has disappeared from the USA. Instead of democracy, the ruling capitalist class is attempting to shape public opinion with these methods. Instead of reality, they replace it with a fake reality. However, this faux reality will not save this ruling class from on-the-ground reality and the growing reality of ordinary people throughout the world. This will occur because independent political analysts in the lists below serve the interests of ordinary people instead of the billionaire-rich class of capitalists who can only oppose awareness with increasing desperate attempts to impose this faux reality. The defeat will come as ordinary people experience this on-the-ground reality of wages that can't keep up with inflation with the general decline on living standards in every field of endeavor. The contrast with the imposed "reality" with the on-the-ground reality will be too much for ordinary people to tolerate. Once this on-the-ground reality sets in--and I am contributing this effort--the defeat of the Empire will be only a matter of time, and socialism will replace capitalism everywhere in the world. But will it be too late to save us from the growing challenges of climate destabilization? This is a major existential question for humans.
Hence I am providing websites with honest information and analysis of world events that are obscured in the mainstream media of the Empire. All the following lists, which are in alphabetical order, are based on my experience of more than 12 years of running this website. A major change in my focus occurred on May 1st of this year when I could no longer, because of vicissitudes of aging, post articles I found on the web along with commentaries on some of them. (Thus, I followed closely the events in Ukraine starting in February 2014 which we participated in the overthrow of the legitimate government and significantly supported by Nazi elements.) Pick and choose among them or all of them if you wish to be a geopolitical expert. If you are short on time, I would advise you to choose Some of my subscriptions on YouTube (see in the 2nd list), Global Research, and Internationalist 360°.
first list of websites are those that I feel advocate socialism and
reliable information about this deceptive capitalist reality. But all
lists include dissident writers are based on honesty and, for the most
part, misinformation-free of deceptions. I don't agree with all of their
geopolitical views and analyses, especially in the third list, but we
should listen to all honest views and stay away from corporate-financed
news and deceptive reporting from Empire sources. Meanwhile, I ask you to defeat the algorithms of Google that severely limit my website's exposure to people searching for alternative media by recommending my website to friends and family members.
- Breakthrough News
Frequency: very roughly, about twice a week. With reference to the lead
article of today (9/24/2022): I have a fundamental, brief commentary
which separates me from the position of the ideology of the Breakthrough
News. Whereas Brian Becker (notice that Eugene Puryear does not) goes
to the Leninist's roots, I do not because Lenin made a rule that all enterprises except for family enterprises were exempt from public ownership. Lenin made this rule because a large part of underdeveloped Russian economy at that time was small enterprises. I argue for a socialism that includes,
at least, small businesses, but is overwhelming influenced by ordinary
people to determine policies to benefit the society as whole--not just a segment of billionaire owners. Ordinary people must be educated to understand the economy and all other aspects of governing a society, instead of being "entertained" to death. This is possible due to advances in the economy which does not require 40 hours of work for most people. The existing system, capitalism, is dependent upon you to be ignorant!
- CADTM Frequency of posts: Nearly every other day (def.). Selections about sovereign debt by Eric Toussaint, a French socialist 7/18/2022: I could not access this website today, and I have been unable to access this website since 7/17/2022. Another victory for censorship? 7/26/2022: Today I was able to access this website. 7/30/2022: I wasn't able to access this website. 7/31/2022: Same today. 8/1/2022: I have not been able to access this website since 7/25/2022. 8/3/2022: I have access today and all the days since then!
- Caitlin Johnstone
Frequency: She blogs
almost daily. Johnstone is an Australian with her American husband, Tim Foley, also
reading the script in the audio section of her article, but you may miss
supporting examples, illustrations, supporting links, etc.
- Covert Geopolitics The censorship of real news and analysis is getting worse by the day!
7/24/2022: Still cannot access it--the same experience as yesterday.
7/25/2022: Haven't been able to access this website since
7/22/2022--another success for the censorship fans! 8/11/2022: I discovered that if you don't have VPN on your computer as I
don't, you can access this website with the same web address as the
original! Mystery that needs to be solved. 8/13/2022: I can't access
this website since yesterday, but working on the problem. 8/14/2022: As I did,
if you hurry, you can access articles, and all articles from this
website are free of censorship. 8/25/2022: I had no difficulty in
accessing this website. 8/26/2022: Ditto yesterday. Since 8/24/2022 I
have had no difficulty accessing this website.
- Dissident Voice
- Friends of Socialist China
- Global Research GR is a Canadian aggregated website recommended for people who have limited time except
on the issue of "climate change". Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, a
Canadian and the founder of the website, rarely addresses climate destabilization since the
recent IPCC reports were issued. Years ago he considered it as a "hoax".
- Global Times Frequency: Nearly everyday. Reputedly express the views of the Communist Party of China. 10/16/2022: Pay attention to these posts for the next few days because China is having a meeting of the 20th Party Congress. They meet every five years to plan the following five years. It is a concern of mine that the growing influence of the capitalist sector, while being under the control of the China's Communist Party, will steer China's economy in the capitalist direction. Also, follow the CPC meetings at iChongqing videos at YouTube--my subscriptions.
- Guns and Butter Bonnie Faulkner, the owner of this website infrequently
posts in-depth interviews of independent and top geopolitical thinkers
for about an hour. 9/26/2022: There is new post today with Laurent
Guyenot, a French intellectual who has written many posts, regarding
9/11/2001: The World Center attack, the grand propaganda project that
changed whatever Americans thought about the USA and promoted the national security state and Zionist (right-wing Jewish) influence.
- Internationalist 360°
Frequency: nearly everyday. This website provides an essential third
world perspective on world political issues. 9/15/2022: There is a post
on today's edition by Pepe Escobar that I agree with, particularly when
he writes "This is an existential war. A do or die affair." or a class
war versus an extended family war (think Margaret Thatcher).
Putin is fighting this war between the de-facto US/British/Zionist
Empire and its army (NATO) versus the rest of the planet like it is a
"Special Operation". Maybe Putin and company are trying to avoid WWIII.
(See today's discussion among the four participants
on The Duran show.) 9/16/2022: See the post entitled "Why Azerbaijan
Attacked Armenia: Azerbaijan Playing a Proxy Role for the US and
Israel". 10/8/2022: This website has generally excellent posts.
- John's Newsletter Frequency: "The Ol' Hippy" posts about two times a week.
- Media Lens
Frequency: A British left-wing weblog that has lately been publishing roughly
twice in a month. 9/15/2022: There is a new essay on today's post by their two top editors, David Cromwell and David Edwards. 10/5/2022: There have been new posts almost everyday.
- Multipolarista Frequency of posts: Roughly twice a week.
- New Eastern Outlook
8/30/2022: I initially got a page that looked like Russian, but I soon
found the button which I clicked on "Eng" (in the upper left-hand
corner) and I found success with the English addition.
- Peoples Dispatch
- RT I also advise you to access the "World News"
on this website as a contrast with major media (propaganda) in the USA
and in the
de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire. The latter comprises much of South
America, much of Europe, Israel, and of course in the former British
Empire, the prime nations of this Empire, the British former
planted colonies like Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Because of
rigorous censorship by corporate media located in the Empire, you won't
find a number of dissidents (people who refuse to believe the lies of
living in these areas.
- Sputnik News
This website furnishes a Russian perspective of world events. I have
not been able to access this website since 6/26/2022. In its place, I
a propaganda-filled fake website. Finally, on 7/9/2022 I had access to
the real site, but I have had no access since then. 8/8/2022: I accessed
the website today. It appears that this website can be accessible when I
don't use VPN from certain areas of the globe. It is accessible now.
- Strategic Culture Foundation
Frequency of posts: Roughly four times a week, and weekends included. Based in Russia but features international writers offering their views
on very significant topics. I've had no difficulty in
accessing this previously censored website since 9/4/2022. 9/26/2022:
Today I have had problems in accessing this essential website.
9/29/2022: I could access this website today. 10/2/2022: I've had no
difficulty in accessing this website since 9/28/2022. 10/5/2022: I've
altered the address of this website so that you can access it.
- Surviving Capitalism (Not) I should include my own website on this pro-socialist list. I decided on May 1, 2022 that I could not continue with my usual posts because of vicissitudes of aging. Before that date I was entering
recommended posts and occasionally commentaries of these posts. I did
this for over 12 years. On May 21st
(the same year) I decided to focus on my recommended websites that you see
today. You can continue to follow my posts since late in 2009 by the use of
my search engines, found on the right-side of my website, on any specific subject.
- The Cradle
Judging by its suffix "co", this website is based in Columbia, but
recently Pepe Escobar said that The Cradle was based in Beirut,
Lebanon--Colombian expats currently living in Lebanon? The website posts most articles by Pepe Escobar, in my opinion, the foremost journalist in the world. Currently based in the Middle East.
- The Grayzone Frequency: about two per week.
- The Wall Will Fall
Vanessa Beeley, a British journalist Frequency: She posts erratically:
sometimes everyday and sometimes once every two weeks.
- Titanic Lifeboat Academy
Caren Black, a retired educator, runs an aggregated website and
occasionally writes articles herself. She is especially concerned by the
climate crisis and the aggressive foreign policy of NATO. Although not
comprehensive as Global Research or RT, this is another website that
who have limited time, can access and keep up on most general world
events and their understanding. 9/18/2022: Pay close attention to this article.
- UK Column A British website that includes one American, Patrick Henningsen.
- Unlimited Hangout
(Whitney Webb) Webb is coming off of a maternity leave, and hopefully
she will return to full time writing. She has closely followed the
Epstein mysteries (the attempt to corrupt Anglo leaders of the de-facto
US/British/Zionist Empire--with "entertainment" provided by "recruited"
young women--whose "activities" can be useful to Israeli intelligence agents. Look for her articles in a
variety of websites.
- Unlimited Hangout on Odysee (Whitney Webb) Frequency: ?
- Behind the Curtain - Edward Curtin Frequency: roughly once per two weeks. His religion, the Roman
Catholic religion (if my memory is correct), weaves in and out of his
perspective on social and political issues. But to his credit, he has often exposed
the lies behind the Kennedy assassination and his brother which, in his
view, began the slow disintegration of the USA. 9/30/2022: I recommend today's post.
- Brownstone Institute
- Clandestine’s Newsletter on Substack. He/she is based in San Francisco, California.
- Consent Factory, Inc.
C. J. Hopkins is an expat living in Berlin and writes mostly satire
with a sardonic twist. Frequency: roughly once per three weeks. I
suspect that he is some kind of anarchist. 8/26/2022: I notice that he
has another outstanding article today! 9/12/2022: Another! 10/3/2022: He posted today!
- Consortium News The weblog features posts and re-posts about relevant events. Frequency: about three times a week. 9/12/2022: Today, I recommend this article. It reminds me of my rather in-articulated thesis contained in this commentary and this essay.
- Declassified UK A left-wing website which includes anarchists, is based in Britain. Frequency: roughly two times a week.
- Geopolitics & Empire on Odysee. Frequency of posts: roughly twice a week. Hrvoje Morić, who is a former professor of history, of Croatian descent, and currently resides in Mexico in spite of being born and raised in Chicago. He is on Odysee because of his fear of censorship on YouTube. Morić comes from a conservative perspective but is very critical by the limitations of his freedoms by the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire. Morić has recently been outspoken in his political beliefs which is laced with the Catholic religion and the Christian bible (he was raised in the Catholic Religion). Morić has given fascinating interviews of independent dissident thinkers for about an hour or less. 10/8/2022: I just added Geopolitics & Empire on YouTube--my subscription, but if you cannot find posts there because of censorship problems with YouTube, you can find it here on Odysee.
- George Eliason I am pleased to add this interviews Eliason on the recommendation of Vanessa Beeley at her blog The Wall Will Fall:
"I interview independent journalist George Eliason based in Donbass for
shocking insight into the predatory nature of NATO member states."
- Jonathan's Newsletter
(on Substack) By Jonathan Cook, a Brit, a former journalist of The
Guardian, and one of the world's top independent journalists, has
returned to Britain after living in Nazareth, Palestine for 20 years.
- In Gaza - and beyond
(Eva Bartlett, a Canadian journalist) Bartlett has moved to Russia and
has been residing there for a year. She has since focused on the
Ukraine war, I have included her on my selection of YouTube's posts.
- Middle East Monitor
- Middle East Observer Frequency: Roughly twice a month, but they are having financial problems which has reduced their frequency. Based in the USA.
- MintPress News
(based in Minneapolis) They focus on mainly, but not exclusively,
on Mid-East issues. I especially recommend articles by their top journalist, Alan Macleod, whose
reporting and analysis often gets to the essence of issues. I often go to "Opinion & Analysis" to read the latest posts.
- Moon of Alabama 10/31/2022: I've had access to this website today. 10/30/2022: I've just now discovered that this website has been tampered with by, no doubt, technicians working for the ruling class--they don't like it and you shouldn't read it! Therefore, you can't read what Bernhard has written. Monthly Review has been reproducing some of his articles--that is the best I can do for now. Bernhard,
an astute German independent blogger, comments on, and analyses
policies and trends, behind major world events. 9/16/2022: Bernhard
corrects many false reports from the Empire's media. 9/20/2022: Today's
post is all about Putin's speech heralding another Russian phase of the
conflict in Ukraine.
- Nature Bats Last
Prof. Guy McPherson is a retired professor of biology at the
University of Arizona. Based on his discoveries and research, he expects
abrupt climate destabilization in the near future. He is some kind of
- Off-Guardian Frequency: Nearly everyday. 7/14/2022: I recommend this important article and this on the same topic that most of alternative media has overlooked.
- Our Finite World--Gail Tverberg She is a master actuary (statistician); and for her, the numbers (of the economy) don't add up to any solutions to our many crises.
- Panquake (an introduction) A design-modeled social media (under development) to safely serve your interests. They need and deserve your financial contribution now.
- Peak Prosperity Chris Martenson, PhD, who is administrator of this website, seems to be advocating "back to the land" by cutting most ties to city and government services. Thus Martenson is an anarchist who believes that the existing society is so thoroughly corrupt, and the best way to deal with it, is to cut ties with the larger society. He has also contributed to the unraveling of the many mysteries of the "covid pandemic".
- Reminiscence of the Future... (Andrei Martyanov's Blog) Recommended by a top journalist, Pepe Escobar, because Martyanov is an expert on weaponry. The latter served in the Soviet Union's Navy as a key weapons expert, and apparently escaped to the USA around 1990 because he feared reprisals from the Soviet government for his subversive activities. He is difficult to classify as being pro-socialist or pro-capitalist.
- The Last American Vagabond
- The Most Revolutionary Act
Frequency of posts: Nearly everyday, Bramhall, the owner of the website, re-posts an article
which she sees an critical importance, and occasionally
she writes one herself. Stuart Bramhall, a US citizen, who was living and working in Seattle as a
psychiatrist, a refugee from FBI harassment (in my opinion, because
she, like actor Jean Seberg,
had intimate relations with African-Americans and supported their
issues). Bramhall currently lives in New Zealand where she found
employment and escaped further FBI harassment. (She wrote a book by the same title as her website.)
- The Pulse A Canadian website which focuses mostly on issues related to the "covid pandemic". 9/11/2022: Be sure to watch today's post. 10/8/2022: Don't miss today's post.
- The Saker Frequency: You will find posts on this website daily except for most weekends. You can access Pepe Escobar's articles here as well as other articles of interest. Founded by Andrei Raevsky ("The Saker"), who is descended from White Russian immigrants (essentially capitalist armies who fought against Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution of 1917) and who, after the defeat of White Russian armies, the family immigrated to Europe and he eventually became a US citizens. Raevsky, who is the founder and administrator of the website, who after receiving threats from governmental/corporate authorities, he moved his server to one in Iceland. Post of special interest to all American socialists and people who are addicted to corporate propaganda media (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post, etc.): How the West uses its propaganda skills to defame its enemy countries. It is a post by a journalist from China and a part of a webinar and posted on The Saker (The Empire Strikes Back: Imperialism’s global war on multipolarity--2:48:10). Today (7/8/2022) I had a problem accessing this website. I will try to find a fix this. Meanwhile, try another browser (I'm using Firefox with ExpressVPN). "The Saker" is back online after a day or two of failed access. 7/31/2022: I had difficulties accessing this website, but I finally succeeded. Since then I have had no difficulty accessing the website.
- Some of my subscriptions on YouTube: (I put them in this list because I can't identify all of them as pro-socialist.) I particularly like this selection in spite of YouTube's tendency to censor. (The authors and producers are using other platforms such as Odysee, Rumble, and Bitchute in case YouTube censors them.) The YouTube administrators try to make anyone of their dissenting producers look like crazed people, but in spite of this effort they show videos of critical-thinking people trying to figure what is wrong with society (and most of them are correct). The Duran (Alex Christoforou, born in the USA and currently living in Cyprus and Alexander Mercouris living in London) and Mercouris has established his own YouTube website, The Roundtable — Gonzalo Lira and Gonzalo Lira — Again (born and raised in Chile, having an advanced education in the USA, a self-described conservative, and currently living in Karkov, Ukraine) Vanessa Beele (a British journalist), Nature Bats Last (retired Prof. Guy McPherson), The Grayzone, The Dive with Jackson Hinkle, The Left Lens with Danny Haiphong, a self-identified socialist, iChongqing (Alex, a Canadian currently living and working in China) Eva K. Bartlett (born in the USA, but mostly raised and educated in Canada) The New Atlas (Brian Berletic, an ex-Marine who currently lives in Thailand), Geopolitics & Empire (Hrvoje Morić, born and raised in the USA, and currently living in Mexico. Morić interviews guests), and Best Evidence by John Titus.
- Voice for Science and Solidarity
This website is founded and run by Geert Vanden Bossche, a world
renowned virologist who is rather recently concerned by the methods of
the UN's World Health Organization, whose top funder is Bill Gates, to
cope with the covid pandemic and anticipated pandemics. WHO's head is
none other than Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus of the aggressive Tigray
province of Ethiopia which has been trying to destabilize Ethiopia, and supported and propagandized by US-based corporations like CNN, Facebook, and Twitter.
These facts raise several questions: Could this be another project of
the CIA? Could the appointment of Ghebreyesus as head of the WHO be a
- A Son of the American Revolution
Larry Johnson is presently a historian at the College of William &
Mary and was about 20 years ago employed at the State Department & CIA.
- Children's Health Defense
(founded by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.) Frequency: Nearly everyday except
weekends. Scroll down to the section labeled "The Defender" for their
- Children's Health Defense--Europe Frequency: roughly once per week. Founded by attorney Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Glenn Greenwald Frequency: about once a week. 10/3/2022: Greenwald has an article posted today, and it's all about the current political situation in Brazil where he has been obviously living.
- Naked Capitalism
- Paul Craig Roberts Frequency:
Nearly every weekday and occasionally on weekends. I haven't seen a post on holidays. Roberts is a
former Asst. Secretary of the Treasure in the Reagan
administration. Roberts always exhibits a pro-Reagan bias because of
this. He is an old-fashioned capitalist (industrial
capitalist) that soon became superseded by the neocons, the more
finance-oriented faction in the Deep State who went on to take control
of the Democratic Party in the USA and are key supporters of the
right-wing Jews (Zionists) of Israel.
- The Exposé A British website which has been covering the
extensively. The only problem is that they consider "climate change" as
nonsense. This is precisely because the capitalist system has driven us
off the cliff of irreversible
abrupt climate destabilization. Thus, according to their view,
capitalism is good and "climate change" is nonsense. I'm putting this on
a provisional basis because they have not cited a British government
source in today's (9/11/2022) article
entitled "Government publishes horrific figures on COVID Vaccine
Deaths: 1 in 482 dead within a month, 1 in 246 dead within 60 days,
& 1 in 73 dead by May 2022". I am a geopolitical expert but I have closely followed medical posts during the covid pandemic. Given the latter fact, I stick to my uncompromising principle that because any "vaccination"
carries a risk of an adverse reaction associated with it, all
vaccinations should be voluntary. 9/20/2022: I found that I was
essentially forced to use a Microsoft version of Excel (Microsoft Edge)
to access the data. Because I don't trust Microsoft, I declined.
9/26/2022: I have reinstated this website because I have found none of
the above errors since 9/11/2022. If you think I am in error, please
notify me at email@example.com with your evidence.
- The Ice Blog Frequency: about once per month.
- The Unz Review Founded by Ron Unz, a retired physicist, who has a brilliant mind but limited by anti-Jewish attitudes (although he is a Jew--101.25m)
which seem to be fading appropriately into a view that targets
right-wing Jews (Zionists). And, he seems to be moving to the true left
as he includes more articles by Pepe Escobar, who in my opinion, is the
best journalist and geopolitical analyst in the world, and economist
Michael Hudson. Meanwhile, you will find articles criticizing the
faux-left (the fake left on the political spectrum mostly represented by
the Democratic Party). Many non-socialist writers have been confused by
the appearance to the faux-left, created and promoted by the current
capitalist financial ruling class via the Democratic Party. These
opportunists will use anything to obtain their primary object to
dominate and control the world. If you
read all articles on this website, you will still find articles attacking
faux-leftists; but meanwhile you will be wading through the swamp of
racist ideas like the ideas argued and promoted on behalf of white
supremacy. We must be patient with Unz. To his credit, Unz's most
important contribution has been uncovering the many mysteries of the
"covid" pandemic and revealing what is underneath--a US biowarfare project to attack China and Iran and the series he wrote about the subject. I think it was developed for the above reasons in addition
to the objectives by the transnational ruling capitalist class (the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire's plan to dominate and control the world) partially to reduce the
world's population of ordinary humans and to save themselves as a ruling class dominating the entire world. The covid pandemic also raised the suspicion of a Russian microbiologist Igor Nikulin. Therefore, I urge you to read articles by Unz, Pepe Escobar, Scott
Ritter, etc., and ignore most of the rest of posts
by various unproven writers on this website. 9/21/2022: Ron Unz posts
an article by Jonathan Cook who I rate as a first class journalist! 10/10/2022: Unz has an excellent article in today's website. 11/14/2022: Unz seems to be racializing today's politics instead of arguing a left-right perspective or the working class vs the ruling capitalist class.
- Wall Street on Parade Frequency: they blog almost daily except for weekends and holidays. Founded by Pam Martens and Russ Martens who find lots of misdeeds regarding Wall Street, but it's all from a capitalist point of view.