I am providing links to websites with honest, free, independent information and analysis of world events that are obscured or censored in the mainstream media of the Empire. I've found in my previous postings the most censored event of all is not related to the covid pandemic, but the telephone conversation between Asst. Secretary of the State Department, Victoria Nuland, and the US Ambassador to Ukraine. I placed many links to the actual conversation in many articles that I posted, and now the sole (def. #2) BBC only provides a transcript of the original audible conversation. (The actual audible conversation is much more powerful in effect.) The conversation provided damning evidence of the US setting up the fascist government in Ukraine. The Empire's ruling class knew that this would provoke the Russians. Then they had their Ukraine puppet government enter negotiations (Minsk I and II) only to provide time for a build-up of the Ukrainian military forces to protect their puppet government and the expected Russian invasion in the Empire's hopeful, but futile, quest to destabilize the Russian government.
All the following lists, which are in alphabetical order, are based on my experience of more than 12 years of running this website. (I will try to limit this list to 50 websites. Currently I have 47. I have a number of posts under "Some of my subscriptions on YouTube" which is rapidly expanding.) A major change in my focus occurred on May 1st of this year (2022) when I could no longer, because of the vicissitudes of aging (currently 86+ years), post articles I found on the web along with commentaries on some of them. (Thus, I followed closely the events in Ukraine starting in February 2014 which we participated in the overthrow of the legitimate government and significantly supported both by Ukrainian and US fascists.) Pick and choose among them, or all of them if you wish to be a geopolitical-analyst expert. If you are short on time, I would advise you to choose "Some of my subscriptions on YouTube" (in the 2nd list), Global Research (GR concentrates on analysis of news, and maybe RT instead as a replacement for Reuters an Associated Press both of which have taken over by Empire propagandists), and Internationalist 360°. But that is for you to decide.
first list of websites are those that I feel advocate socialism and
reliable information about this deceptive capitalist reality. But all
lists include dissident writers are based on honesty and, for the most
part, misinformation-free of deceptions. I don't agree with all of their
geopolitical views and analyses, especially in the third list, but we
should listen to all honest views and stay away from corporate-financed
news and deceptive reporting from Empire sources. Meanwhile, I ask you
to defeat the algorithms of Google that severely limit my website's
exposure to people searching for alternative media by recommending my
website to friends and family members. I have along with many other dissenters have been "shadow banned"!
- Breakthrough News
Frequency: very roughly, about twice a week. With reference to the lead
article of today (9/24/2022): I have a fundamental, brief commentary
which separates me from the position of the ideology of the Breakthrough
News. Whereas Brian Becker (notice that Eugene Puryear does not) goes
to the Leninist's roots, I do not because Lenin made a rule that all
enterprises except for family enterprises were exempt from public
ownership. Lenin made this rule because a large part of underdeveloped
Russian economy at that time was small enterprises. I argue for a
socialism that includes,
at least, small businesses, but is overwhelming influenced by ordinary
people to determine policies to benefit the society as whole--not just a
segment of billionaire owners. Ordinary people must be educated to
understand the economy and all other aspects of governing a society,
instead of being "entertained" to death. This is possible due to
advances in the economy which does not require 40 hours of work for most people. The existing system, capitalism, is dependent upon you to be ignorant!
- CADTM (Committee for the Abolition for Illegitimate Debt) Frequency of posts: Nearly every other day (def.). Selections about sovereign debt by Eric Toussaint, a French socialist 7/18/2022: I could not access this website today, and I have been unable to access this website since 7/17/2022. Another victory for censorship? 7/26/2022: Today I was able to access this website. 7/30/2022: I wasn't able to access this website. 7/31/2022: Same today. 8/1/2022: I have not been able to access this website since 7/25/2022. 8/3/2022: I have access today and all the days since then!
- Caitlin Johnstone Johnstone
is an Australian with her American husband, Tim Foley, also
reading the script in the audio section of her article, but you may miss
supporting examples, illustrations, supporting links, etc. 11/10/2022:
Don't miss this choice post! 11/23/2022: And this! 11/29/2022: I wish
that I could've written this choice essay! 11/30/2022: Johnstone's article reveals lies of The Guardian, one of the corporate media that has smeared Julian Assange. 12/12/2022: Johnstone agrees with Mike Whitney
in her fear of government policies actually leading to a nuclear war
with Russia. 12/20/2022: She criticizes faux leftists who swallow
propaganda whole and supporting the policies of the Empire. 12/28/2022: I highly recommend and think about today's post.
- Covert Geopolitics The censorship of real news and analysis is getting worse by the day!
7/24/2022: Still cannot access it--the same experience as yesterday. 12/17/2022: I highly recommend the article about Xi of China and MBS of Saudi Arabia. It is a game changer in world geopolitics.
- CovertAction Magazine 1/3/2023: I especially like the article by Jeremy Kuzmarov and re-posted on Internationalist 360°.
- Friends of Socialist China Frequency: They publish articles about once per week.
- Global Research GR is a Canadian aggregated website recommended for people who have limited time except
on the issue of "climate change". Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, a
Canadian and the founder of the website, rarely addresses climate destabilization since the
recent IPCC reports were issued. Years ago he considered it as a "hoax", yet he posts many articles by socialist analysts.
- Global Times
Frequency: Nearly everyday. Reputedly this website expresses the views of the
Communist Party of China. 10/16/2022: Pay attention to these posts for
the next few days because China is having a meeting of the 20th Party
Congress. They meet every five years to plan the following five years.
In addition, follow the
CPC meetings at "Some of my subscriptions on YouTube" in the next list. It is an ongoing concern of mine that the growing influence of the capitalist
sector, while being under the control of the China's Communist Party,
will steer China's economy in the capitalist direction.
- Guns and Butter Bonnie Faulkner, the owner of this website infrequently
posts in-depth interviews of independent and top geopolitical thinkers
for about an hour. Despite her infrequent posts, Faulkner's interviews
are so good that you don't want to miss them. 9/26/2022: There is new
post today with Laurent
Guyenot, a French intellectual who has written many posts, regarding
9/11/2001: The World Center attack, the grand propaganda project that
changed whatever Americans thought about the USA and promoted the national security state and Zionist (right-wing Jewish) influence.
- Internationalist 360°
Frequency: nearly everyday. This website provides an essential third
world perspective on world political issues. 9/15/2022: There is a post
on today's edition by Pepe Escobar that I agree with, particularly when
he writes "This is an existential war. A do or die affair." or a class
war versus an extended family war (think Margaret Thatcher).
Putin is fighting this war between the de-facto US/British/Zionist
Empire and its army (NATO) versus the rest of the planet like it is a
"Special Operation". Maybe Putin and company are trying to avoid WWIII.
(See today's discussion among the four participants
on The Duran show.) 9/16/2022: See the post entitled "Why Azerbaijan
Attacked Armenia: Azerbaijan Playing a Proxy Role for the US and
Israel". 10/8/2022: This website has generally excellent posts.
11/24/2022: This website has a number of new and very interesting
articles for today geopolitically, and China's efforts to cope with the
growing menace of climate destabilization. 12/3/2022: I especially
recommend to the history buffs the interview with historian Michael
Jabara Carley. He, unlike most Western historians, has researched both
the archives of Western sources and Russian sources regarding
international political developments leading up to WWII. The post offers
a real history of this period, and I think this dovetails nicely with
my take on this historical period and beyond. 12/5/2022: There is a fascinating article by Scott Ritter entitled "Merkel Reveals West’s Duplicity"--don't miss it! 12/17/2022: Don't miss the article by Wawen Ewimbi to illustrate once again the benefits of socialism! In the 1980s I
went on two trips to Nicaragua: one lasting two weeks and the other
about a week. It is nice to see that the Sandinistas triumphed in
establishing socialism in spite of US opposition. Also there is more
evidence provided by three articles that the USA is involved in backing
neo-Nazism: here (a re-post of an article published yesterday from the Strategic Culture Foundation), here, and here. 12/21/2022: I recommend reading Christopher Black's article
regarding the little known invasion of Allied troops from capitalist
nations following the Russian Revolution. Winston Churchill of the
British Empire was obsessed with the socialist experiment in the Soviet
Union and mostly led the armies of the capitalist nations
to over-turn the revolution. This inveterate champion of capitalism
also started the Cold War, shortly after the conclusion of WWII, with
his speech in Fulton, Missouri. 12/23/2022: I highly recommend this article which dovetails (def. #2) nicely with my Grand Thesis. 12/26/2022: I especially recommend this re-post by Bhadrakumar, and after that, this article by Develay regarding the boondoggle for terrorists both legal (will they opt for a nuclear war in their defense of capitalism--(provides them a nearly guilt-free excuse for the practice of immorality)?
and illegal (terrorism). This very morning, I have just had a flash of
insight into the truth of this statement from my personal life. I may
post this personal insight if I am an able to considering my declining
- Media Lens
Frequency: A British left-wing weblog that has lately been publishing roughly
twice in a month. 10/5/2022: There have been new posts almost everyday. 11/14/2022: In today's post
there seems to be many scientists who are becoming worried about the
climate crisis. 11/15/2022: There is a profound statement issued by UN’s
Russian Representative Vassily Nebenzia at UNSC--don't miss it!
12/15/2022: I found an insightful essay posted yesterday regarding Julian Assange. 12/21/2022:
- Multipolarista Frequency of posts: Roughly twice a week. 12/16/2022: Is this a cooincidence? 12/23/2022: I recommend this article which supports support my Grand Thesis. 12/27/2022: Ben Norton explains that Russia and China are moving toward their own currency.
- New Eastern Outlook
Frequency of posts: nearly everyday. 11/23/2022: Today
Butler's article is the best. He offers a sardonic twist to today's
world. 12/15/2022: I found an insightful essay by Russian author Viktor Milhin posted yesterday. 12/16/2022: I recommend the article by Henry Kamens adding more evidence that the network of labs is producing bioweapons. 12/26/2022: I recommend this article about media by Gordon Duff.
- Peoples Dispatch
- RT (Maybe you must have VPN on your computer, as I do, to access this website. I also advise you to access the "World News"
on this website as a contrast with major media (propaganda) in the USA
and in the
de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire. The latter comprises much of South
America, much of Europe, Israel, many 3rd world nations, and of course in the former British
Empire, the prime nations of this Empire, the British former
planted colonies like the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Because of
rigorous censorship by corporate media located in the Empire, you won't
find a number of dissidents (people who refuse to believe the lies of
living in these areas. However, RT needs to improve on substance and coverage in the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire.
- Sputnik News
This website furnishes a Russian perspective of world events. I have
not been able to access this website since 6/26/2022. In its place, I
a propaganda-filled fake website. Finally, on 7/9/2022 I had access to
the real site, but I have had no access since then. 8/8/2022: I accessed
the website today. It appears that this website can be accessible when I
don't use VPN from certain areas of the globe. It is accessible now.
- Strategic Culture Foundation
Frequency of posts: Roughly four times a week, and weekends included.
Based in Russia but features international writers offering very significant views and analysis
on various important topics. I've had no difficulty in
accessing this previously censored website since 9/4/2022. 9/26/2022:
Today I have had problems in accessing this essential website.
9/29/2022: I could access this website today. 10/2/2022: I've had no
difficulty in accessing this website since 9/28/2022. 10/5/2022: I've
altered the address of this website so that you can access it. 11/14/2022: I recommend the lead article in today's post. 11/25/2022: I liked the article by Natasha Wright, the best of today's posts. 1/01/2023: I recommend the article by Matthew Ehret who asks a fundamental existential question in the last paragraph. 1/3/2023: I like the article by Alastair Crooke.
- Surviving Capitalism (Not) I should include my own website on this pro-socialist list. I decided on May 1, 2022 that I could not continue with my usual posts because of vicissitudes of aging. Before that date I was entering
recommended posts and occasionally commentaries of these posts. I did
this for over 12 years. On May 21st
(the same year) I decided to focus on my recommended websites that you
today. You can continue to follow my posts since late in 2009 by the
my search engines, found on the right-side of my website, on any
specific subject. (If you don't succeed at first, try-out various
similar subjects the next attempts.)
- The Cradle
Judging by its suffix "co", this website is based in Columbia, but
recently Pepe Escobar said that The Cradle was based in Beirut,
Lebanon--Colombian expats currently living in Lebanon? The website posts most articles by
Pepe Escobar, in my opinion, the foremost journalist in the world.
Currently based in the Middle East. 11/28/2022: Today I recommend the lead article.
- The Grayzone Frequency: about two per week.
- The Wall Will Fall
Vanessa Beeley, a British journalist Frequency: She posts erratically:
sometimes everyday and sometimes once every two weeks. 11/8/2022: Read a
reproduced post from the Canadian Patriot Review regarding to origins
of America’s Secret Police. 12/5/2022: Yesterday I noticed the article by Dmitry Orlov
on The Saker's website, but I didn't have energy to read it in spite of
the promised insights that Orlov's articles always convey. I
encountered Orlov's re-posted article from The Saker today on Beeley's
website. Orlov understands the Russian mind and all things Russian more
than any other writers today. He refers to the war in Ukraine as the
"Goldilocks War" because it has delivered so many benefits to Russia.
Other writers have noticed the benefits to Russia, but they haven't the
detailed knowledge to offer. Orlov does partly because he has relatives
over there and was born in Russia and partly raised there before his
family emigrated to the USA. This morning I had the energy to read it,
and was not disappointed!
- Titanic Lifeboat Academy
Caren Black, a retired educator, runs an aggregated website and
occasionally writes articles herself. She is especially concerned by the
climate crisis and the aggressive foreign policy of NATO. Although not
comprehensive as Global Research or RT, this is another website that
who have limited time, can access and keep up on the latest posts of the
best writers in the world. 9/18/2022: Pay close attention to this article.
- UK Column A British website that includes one American, Patrick Henningsen.
- Unlimited Hangout
(Whitney Webb) I moved this to the list below because I learned from a
recent podcast with Glenn Beck that she belongs in the list.
- Unlimited Hangout
(Whitney Webb, age 33 was born in 1989) Webb, who was born in Florida and
attended schools in the USA and the family emigrated to Chile where she is
currently living, is coming off of a
maternity leave, and hopefully
she will eventually return to full time writing. She has closely
Epstein mysteries (the attempt to corrupt Anglo leaders of the de-facto
US/British/Zionist Empire--with "entertainment" provided by "recruited"
young women--whose "activities" can be useful to Israeli intelligence
agents. Look for her articles in a
variety of websites. 11/16/2022: If she doesn't post new articles in
another month, I will remove the website from this list. 10/17/2022:
There was a slight change in the address on the internet. Apparently
this was my fault as a cause of missing posts, but this happened when I
was undergoing problems with aging. I apologize. Fortunately, I've finally corrected it. 11/19/2022: Webb has done a podcast with Glenn Beck
on Jeffery Epstein--she has specialized in Epstein and she is expert on
this subject--and I see Beck as a right-wing fanatic! Maybe I was or maybe he has changed! I followed rather
Beck, a Christian-patriotic fundamentalist, when I lived in Bellingham,
WA. I was surprised to find that Beck
lived about 25 miles south of there in Mt. Vernon, Washington. You will
be subject to commercials delivered by Beck if you listen to this
podcast. I agree with Beck that she is brilliant, but I differ with Webb
with her view of what is going on in China and abrupt destabilization
of our climate. Although brilliant, she is too influenced with propaganda by corporate media
and her reactions to it. 11/27/2022: I very much recommend the video
interview conducted by Russell Brand with Jeffrey Sachs. 12/1/2022: Webb explains much of her background her personal beliefs, the book she has written (One Nation Under Blackmail which is soon to be published). The interviewer manages to tease out from Webb a
summary of the two volumes in this rather lengthy 11/29/2022 post-interview
that might cause you to reel! 12/18/2022: Webb, acknowledged expert on Jeffrey Epstein, in this 47+ minute podcast explains to Jimmy Dore
the about-to-be published her two volumes regarding organized crime
colluding for many decades with our government. I don't how I missed
this visual YouTube podcast! This looks like a well-researched sequel to
Merchants of Doubt by Oreskes and Conway. Her two books must be read as soon as they are published! 1/3/2023: You can access a discussion with Webb and Cabot of Media Monarchy regarding the recently published two volumes entitled One Nation Under Blackmail by Webb. 1/6/2023: She is being interviewed by real left-wing people about the research leading to the two books about the Epstein scandal.
- Behind the Curtain - Edward Curtin
Frequency: roughly once per two weeks. His religion, the Roman
Catholic religion (if my memory is correct), weaves in and out of his
perspective on social and political issues. But to his credit, he has
the lies behind the Kennedy assassination and his brother which, in his
view, began the slow disintegration of the USA. 9/30/2022: I recommend
today's post. 11/22/2022: I recommend today's post of 11/21/2022.
12/25/2022: Curtin's "Tucker Carlson and the JFK Allegations" takes aim
atCarlson for using "weasel words" like “involved”, “hand,” “believe,”
“unequivocal,” at Noam Chomsky, Rupert Murdoch (he owns the Carlson's TV
show), and other criticisms.
- Consent Factory, Inc.
C. J. Hopkins is an expat living in Berlin and writes mostly satire
with a sardonic twist. Frequency: roughly once per three weeks. I
suspect that he is some kind of anarchist. 8/26/2022: I notice that he
has another outstanding article today! 9/12/2022: Another! 10/3/2022: He posted today! 11/15/2022: Hopkins posted today. The article is also posted on Off-Guardian. 11/28/2022: Hopkins has a lead article posted today. 12/23/2022: I missed this post dated 12/18/2022.
- Consortium News The weblog features posts and re-posts about relevant events. Frequency: about three times a week. 9/12/2022: Today, I recommend this article. It reminds me of my rather in-articulated thesis contained in this commentary and this essay.
- Declassified UK A left-wing website which includes anarchists, is based in Britain. Frequency: roughly two times a week.
- Dissident Voice
Frequency: Nearly everyday. You will find a variety of far-left and
liberal writers on this website, and some of them are true socialists as
I define them.
- EarthNewspaper 11/18/2022: I have been unable to access this website for several days.
- Jonathan's Newsletter
(on Substack) By Jonathan Cook, a Brit, a former journalist of The
Guardian, and one of the world's top independent journalists, has
returned to Britain after living in Nazareth, Palestine for 20 years.
- In Gaza - and beyond (Eva Bartlett, a Canadian journalist) Bartlett has moved to Russia and has been residing there for a year. She has since focused on the Ukraine war, I have included her on my selection of YouTube's posts.
- Matthew Ehret on Substack. 12/15/2022: I've just added this to this list.
- Middle East Monitor
- MintPress News
(based in Minneapolis) They focus on mainly, but not exclusively,
on Mid-East issues. I especially recommend articles by their top journalist Alan Macleod whose
reporting and analysis often gets to the essence of issues. Occasionally other top journalists like Jonathan Cook, a British journalist, are featured. I
often go to "Opinion & Analysis" to read the latest posts.
12/15/2022: I discovered a post in yesterday's edition an article by top
journalist Alan Macleod that exposed Catherine Perez-Shakdam who also
infiltrated this organization among many others as an Israeli spy. This
demonstrates that the agents of the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire
will use every weapon to attack their dissident opponents. Recall the
statement by the ex-CIA director Pompeo: 'We lied, we cheated, we stole'. This deviant response illustrate the least of their crimes.
- Moon of Alabama 10/31/2022: I've had access to this website today. 10/30/2022:
I've just now discovered that this website has been tampered with by,
no doubt, technicians working for the ruling class--they don't like it
and you shouldn't read it! Therefore, you can't read what Bernhard has
written. Monthly Review has been reproducing some of his articles--that is the best I can do for now. Bernhard,
an astute German independent blogger, comments on, and analyses
policies and trends, behind major world events. 9/16/2022: Bernhard
corrects many false reports from the Empire's media. 9/20/2022: Today's
post is all about Putin's speech heralding another Russian phase of the
conflict in Ukraine. 11/6/2022: I have had access to this website since
10/31/2022. 11/25/2022: I think Bernhard's column has the most
intellectually endowed following. 12/2/2022: Today Bernhard has an
interesting article posted to show what it is like for Ukrainian
soldiers. 12/14/2022: There is an insight statement
by the German author Bernhard regarding "Wunderwaffen" that I found
today re-posted on International 360°'s website. 12/20/2022: I have
unable to open this website.
- Nature Bats Last
Prof. Guy McPherson is a retired professor of biology at the
University of Arizona. Based on his discoveries and research, he expects
abrupt climate destabilization in the near future. He is some kind of
- Off-Guardian Frequency: Nearly everyday. Updates: 7/14/2022--I recommend this important article and this on the same topic that most of alternative media have overlooked.
- Peak Prosperity
Chris Martenson, PhD, who is administrator of this website, seems to be
advocating "back to the land" by cutting most ties to city and
government services. Thus Martenson is an anarchist who believes that
the existing society is so thoroughly corrupt, and the best way to deal
with it, is to cut ties with the larger society. He has also contributed
to the unraveling of the many mysteries of the "covid pandemic". Updates: 11/16/2022--I especially recommend this article for Martenson's website regarding the recent FTX scandal with Bitcoin which is much discussed on The Wall Will Fall and will likely be discussed on other websites in the future. 11/30/2022: Martenson reveals the evidence
about Fauci's involvement in a conspiracy to use a bioweapon (Covid-19)
to damage China and Iran. 12/14/2022: Martenson, who has a PhD degree
in biology, uses system analysis to determine the world economies are
collapsing in this post.
I think he is on-to-something, but I don't know what. 12/22/2022: I
think this article illustrates that he is a victim of US propaganda that
he has accumulated because he has spent many years in the academic
system which reflect ruling class attitudes that has made him ignorant
- Reminiscence of the Future... (Andrei Martyanov's Blog) Recommended by a top journalist, Pepe Escobar, because Martyanov is an expert on weaponry. The latter served in the Soviet Union's Navy as a key weapons expert, and apparently escaped to the USA around 1990 because he feared reprisals from the Soviet government for his subversive activities. He is difficult to classify as being pro-socialist or pro-capitalist.
- Some of my subscriptions on YouTube: I put them in this list because I can't identify all of them as to their political orientation. People, in general, do not think of social-economic systems. Americans, in particular, are not conscious of social-economic systems because they are taught that way by the social-cultural institutions. I especially like this selection in spite of YouTube's tendency to censor. (The authors and producers are use other platforms such as Odysee, Rumble, and Bitchute in case YouTube censors them. I prefer YouTube because they include a machine translated version in most of their videos--I can't understand them if they are not speaking in American English--I am 86 yrs old.) The YouTube administrators try to make anyone of their dissenting producers look like crazed people or comics (Russell Brand, a Brit) and The Jimmy Dore Show (I added the two websites), but in spite of this effort they show videos of critical-thinking people trying to figure what is wrong with society (and my short list illustrates this). The Duran (Alex Christoforou, born in the USA and currently living in Cyprus and Alexander Mercouris living in London), Mercouris has established his own YouTube website; The Roundtable — Gonzalo Lira, Gonzalo Lira — Again (born and raised in Chile, having an advanced education in the USA, a self-described conservative, and currently living in Kharkov, Ukraine); Nature Bats Last (retired Prof. Guy McPherson, a climate scientist). I think much of McPherson's comments are based on the capitalist system--but he is not a social scientist; The Grayzone; The Dive with Jackson Hinkle; The Left Lens with Danny Haiphong, a self-identified socialist; Tales of the American Empire is a reliable source for the history behind current events; Eva K. Bartlett born in the USA, but mostly raised and educated in Canada; The New Atlas (Brian Berletic) an ex-Marine who currently lives in Thailand, formerly wrote on his Land Destroyer website under the name "Tony Cartalucci"; Geopolitics & Empire Hrvoje Morić, born and raised in the USA, taught history in various nations, and is currently living in Mexico. Morić interviews insightful guests; and Best Evidence by John Titus on the shenanigans of the capitalist ruling class. Be sure to subscribe to any of your chosen channels. Updates--11/17/2022--I have added iChongqing (Alex, the owner of this website and a Canadian currently living and working in China for the past year. I have also added Vanessa Beele (a British journalist), and I think she is a socialist; 11/25/2022--You would do well to listen to Alexander Mercouris, a proud Brit as indicated in previous videos, as he sums up (102:00 or a briefer version--41:28) the multiple crises in the near future in Europe. 11/29/2022--I've added to this category the websites: PTE Geopolitics "World Gone Crazy" founded by "AJ" working from London and The Dive with Jackson Hinkle. Hinkle is an American from the Los Angles area. I've also added The Jimmy Dore Show which I have followed for a considerable time. 12/2/2022--Although I am not specialist in virology, I've added Dr. John Campbell, a British PhD in a medical field, to my list because I've far to often seen censorship, removal licenses to practice, and pressure put upon physicians, and evidence suggesting that Covid-19 was developed as a bioweapon used against China and Iran (furnished by Ron Unz). The British Dr. Campbell seems to qualify for questioning the propaganda-connected news coverage emanating from corporate press sources. 12/4/2022--Vanessa posts on YouTube (Going Underground) Alastair Crooke who argues that the European media is strictly controlled related to the "West's" resistance who insist on their global hegemony (unipolar world). Also I recommend the interview with Joseph Green on Hrvoje Morić's show. The participants show very fundamental errors about the curtailment of information that we see in propaganda-filled today's world as we live in the Empire's New World Order. Morić has revealed that he has been a victim of this ideological straight-jacket effort at various times of his adult life. 12/6/2022--The Atlas (Brian Berletic) has a Chinese guest to explain The Opium Wars and the West's exploitation of the forced China trade. USA participated in this forced trade--FDR traced his inherited fortune to the opium trade. Also pay attention to the discussion initially among the three on Gonzalo Lira's Roundtable (and later four of them discussing their personal lives, including ordinary followers of the three) who live abroad and have lived in numerous countries, eventually they describe what is like to live abroad in relation to Ukraine's conflict and mainstream media's portrayal of the conflict, the manipulations of media algorithms, and censorship. But they all do not understand that it is all of a matter of social-economic systems, capitalism and socialism, or that this impression is presented because they fear the wrath of YouTube. 12/7/2022: With reference to Left Lens with Danny Haiphong, today's website starts at 9:32. Don't miss Alexander Mercouris' article entitled "Kiev Pulling Back in Marinka, Condition Bakhmut Defenders Desperate, Energy System Close to Collapse". He also reports on "Merkel Reveals West’s Duplicity" (by Ritter) where she had an active and direct part in deceiving President Putin of Russia (beginning 44:00). 12/9/2022--Today on Vanessa Beeley's re-post, the discussion starts at 7:00. 12/11/2022--Do not miss the British Dr. John Campbell's take on China's vaccine (see his qualifications here), both the vaccine (I have been trying for some time to ascertain the vaccines used in China without luck) itself and the method used to inject it. Regarding the latter, I served in the US Army as a field medic for three years in the late 1950s, and I was always taught to administer vaccine the Chinese way (always aspirate the method of injection) because the vaccine can kill one if the technician shoots the vaccine directly into the bloodstream. One day I had aspirated the method of injection and drew blood! I thought holy smoke!-- I could've killed that man had I not aspirated! Killing by shooting vaccine into a bloodstream is rare (and it was in my experience), but otherwise it can kill you if the vaccine is injected directly into the bloodstream! And, in China they do not use mRNA vaccines, and China's vaccine are a lot more effective than the mRNA vaccines. (By the way, I have had no covid or any other respiratory symptoms. This may because I've taken vitamin D-3 from the start of the pandemic. And I am unvaccinated!) Also, I especially recommend a podcast by Gonzalo Lira. You should follow his podcasts everyday. The last comment regarding the post by Gonzalo Lira illustrates the secret of the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire: reward people with money to lie and well-funded careers. 12/12/2022: I, too, agree with Gonzalo Lira's pessimistic future for the USA and its "Western" allies. 12/13/2022--The four panelists on The Duran post have a very interesting discussion regarding media reporting pure propaganda in "Western" nations versus both Russia and China. Toward the end of the discussion the panel, and especially Mercouris, expose their ignorance of history about the capitalist nation's hostility toward Russia. The Allies, led by the British Empire and many other capitalist nations, actively took a major part against the Bolshevik revolution of 1917--and they never forgave Russia which is still, under Putin and the Soviet legacy, a socialist nation (although they allow substantial capitalist enterprises: socialism with Chinese characteristics). To capitalist ruling classes, this was blasphemous and intolerable event. 12/14/2022--You do well to listen to Jackson Hinkle and his post. This development must cause dramatic effects with the US economy! Also, I recommend Hinkle's take on the use of coal, a primary cause of global warming, and our media corporations tendency to censor and to shadow-ban dissenting views. 12/15/2022--I highly recommend the discussion on The Duran news and analysis website. This has become my favorite website because of the erudite and informed guests, such as Matthew Ehret, they have on their show. 12/16/2022: Be sure to watch today's Jimmy Dore's Show. 12/18/2022: I have added Reporterfy Media & Travel (also by "Alex" of "iChongqing" above) to the growing list of podcasts from YouTube. 12/23/2022: I highly recommend the perspective of Alexander Mercouris in today's post (although it is hour and 1/4) about the causes of the conflict in Ukraine.
- The Last American Vagabond
- The Most Revolutionary Act
Frequency of posts: Nearly everyday, Bramhall, the owner of the website, re-posts an article
which she sees an critical importance, and occasionally
she writes one herself. Stuart Bramhall, a US citizen, who was living and working in Seattle as a
psychiatrist, was a refugee from FBI harassment (in my opinion, because
she, like actor Jean Seberg,
had intimate relations with African-Americans and supported their
issues). Bramhall currently lives in New Zealand where she found
employment and escaped further FBI harassment. (She wrote a book,
which I have read, by the same title as her website.) 12/14/2022:
Bramhall has re-posted an article from The Grayzone that I think you
should read following the current reading of a post from Peak
Prosperity. The writer, Nash Landesman, of this post ties everything
(climate destabilization, collapse of world economies, descending energy
sources, the "West" and The Great Reset, war in Ukraine, etc.)
together. I left with the impression that world capitalist ruling
classes want to save themselves from all of the consequences of the
capitalist system, but fail to do so with these self-serving measures.
12/15/2022: I recommend that you read a re-post
regarding the attack on Bitchute by agents of the de-facto
US/British/Zionist Empire. 12/19/2022: I must learn from an American
ex-patriot currently residing and working in New Zealand the government
release of documents on the Kennedy assassination. It seems that it was
too hot to handle for
mainstreamthe ruling class media to report this. But there is a catch: the president of the USA can override this requirement, and Biden did: still there is 3% is hidden from us because of "the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure". This should read "the identifiable harm" to the ruling capitalist clsss.
- The Pulse
A Canadian website which focuses mostly on issues related to the "covid
pandemic". 9/11/2022: Be sure to watch today's post. 10/8/2022: Don't
miss today's post. 11/10/2022: Don't miss this post. 11/19/2022: I recommend this lead piece on today's post. 12/19/2022: I especially recommend this post regarding the recent pandemic. 12/23/2022: I recommend this re-post of an article.
- The Saker
Frequency: You will find posts on this website daily except for most
weekends. You can access Pepe Escobar's and occasionally Dmitry Orlov's articles here as well as other
of interest. Founded by Andrei Raevsky ("The Saker"), who is descended
from White Russian immigrants (essentially capitalist armies who fought
against Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution of 1917) and who, after
the defeat of White Russian armies,
the family immigrated to Europe and he eventually became a US citizens.
Raevsky, who is
the founder and administrator of the website, who after receiving
from governmental/corporate authorities, he moved his server to one in
Iceland. Post of special interest to all American socialists and people who
are addicted to corporate propaganda media (CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, NY Times, Washington Post, etc.): How the West uses its propaganda skills to defame its enemy countries. It is a post by a journalist from China and a part of a webinar and posted on The Saker (The Empire Strikes Back: Imperialism’s global war on multipolarity--2:48:10). 11/14/2022: I recommend the post entitled "The
Last Battle for the World" to my readers. 11/15/2022: Pepe Escobar, the
world's top journalist--in my opinion, posts today and scored.
12/1/2022: I think Cynthia Chung's article is on-the-mark. 12/2/2022:
There are new numerous insightful articles in today's edition.
12/15/2022: Authored by "The Saker", I recommend his take on the
disturbing trends in Kosovo, a province of Serbia. 12/15/2022: I recommend that you read a re-post
regarding the attack on Bitchute by agents of the de-facto
US/British/Zionist Empire. 12/19/2022: I must learn from an American
ex-patriot currently residing and working in New Zealand the government
release of documents on the Kennedy assassination. It seems that it was
too hot to handle for
mainstreamthe ruling class media to report this. But there is a catch: the president of the USA can override this requirement, and Biden did: still there is 3% is hidden from us because of "the identifiable harm is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in disclosure". This should read "the identifiable harm" to the ruling capitalist class.
- Voice for Science and Solidarity
This website is founded and run by Geert Vanden Bossche, a world
renowned virologist who is rather recently concerned by the methods of
the UN's World Health Organization, whose top funder is Bill Gates, to
cope with the covid pandemic and anticipated pandemics. WHO's head is
none other than Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus of the aggressive Tigray
province of Ethiopia which has been trying to destabilize Ethiopia, and
supported and propagandized by US-based corporations like CNN, Facebook,
These facts raise several questions: Could this be another project of
the CIA? Could the appointment of Ghebreyesus as head of the WHO be a
coincidence? 11/12/2022: I could not access this website today. Ignore
the prompts which appear instead of the webpage. 12/11/2022: Do not miss
the British Dr. John Campbell's take on China's vaccine, both the vaccine itself and the method used to inject it.
- Voltairenet.org (Thierry Meyssan, an insightful French writer--I've just added his posts to my list, but I often carried his posts in past years.) Frequency: Roughly once every two weeks.
- A Son of the American Revolution
Larry Johnson is presently a historian at the College of William &
Mary and was about 20 years ago employed at the State Department &
CIA. 12/7/2022: I've experience difficulties in accessing this website
for today and yesterday. I had to access this website twice before I
obtained the website. 12/19/2022: Johnson (an ex-CIA man) recalls the
awakening of himself about the true nature of government after reading
an article from The New Yorker critical of the CIA. 12/20/2022: It took me a longtime to access the lead post. The authorities are clearly messing with this website. 1/3/2023: Though real, Johnson analyzes the hit on barracks of Russian soldiers and killed at least 63 to see the incident as done by NATO experts.
- Children's Health Defense
(founded by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.) Frequency: Nearly everyday except
weekends. Don't miss the section labeled "The Defender" for their
latest posts (you must scroll down to it). 11/16/2022: I especially recommend this two-hour video
that I found on Children's Health Defense's website. 11/22/2022: I
especially recommend Vandana Shiva's article "What’s Missing From
Climate Debate". 11/24/2022: There are several excellent posts today.
- Children's Health Defense--Europe Frequency: roughly once per week. Founded by attorney Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Glenn Greenwald on Substack. Frequency: about once a week. 10/3/2022: Greenwald has an article
posted today, and it's all about the current political situation in
Brazil where he has been obviously living. Be sure not to miss his new podcast from Rumble (weekdays?) at 6 PM CT. You will probably need to become a member.
11/16/2022: I listened to his inaugural program that started tonight.
It was a familiar Greenwald which I've always considered mainstream
critic in that he accepts the capitalist system, and his comments
always reflect an unconsciousness of it. His saving grace is that he is
for freedom of expression and his opposition to censorship in any form.
To become a participant, I had to take out a membership and donate more
that I held acceptable, but some of it went to The Duran--I was generally pleased. I was
disappointed that my donation did not enable me to comment or
participate in the "chat". The initial program was not on Rumble,
but I expect the next program will be on Rumble and I expect to
participate. 11/28/2022: Today I recommend the lead article by Greenwald
entitled "The Media's Deranged Hysteria Over Elon Musk's Promised
Restoration of Free Speech". 12/10/2022: I have pretty much given up on
his Rumble debut--the schedule conflicts with my resting time.
- Paul Craig Roberts Frequency:
Nearly every weekday and occasionally on weekends. I haven't seen a
post on holidays. Roberts is a
former Asst. Secretary of the Treasure in the Reagan
administration. Roberts always exhibits a pro-Reagan bias because of
this. He is an old-fashioned capitalist (industrial
capitalist) that soon became superseded by the neocons, the more
finance-oriented faction in the Deep State who went on to take control
of the Democratic Party in the USA and are key supporters of the
right-wing Jews (Zionists) of Israel. 11/10/2022: Don't miss his take on
the 2022 midterm elections (dated 11/9/2022). 11/22/2022: I especially
recommend Roberts' "The Truth About Ivermectin". The same criticism can
be directed against Vitamin D-3 as a preventive practice to avoid
getting Covid-19. 11/30/2022: Roberts reveals the lies that the ruling
class via their government and their corporate media has told about the
economy. 12/14/2022: I learned from today's post that truth-teller David
Ray Griffin recently died. 12/28/2022: Roberts make a lot of sense in
- The Ice Blog Frequency: about once per month.
- The Unz Review Founded by Ron Unz, a retired physicist, who has a brilliant mind but limited by anti-Jewish attitudes (although he is a Jew--101.25m)
which seem to be fading appropriately into a view that targets
right-wing Jews (Zionists). And, he seems to be moving to the true left
as he includes more articles by Pepe Escobar, who in my opinion, is the
best journalist and geopolitical analyst in the world, and economist
Michael Hudson. Meanwhile, you will find articles criticizing the
faux-left (the fake left on the political spectrum mostly represented by
the Democratic Party). Many non-socialist writers have been confused by
the appearance to the faux-left, created and promoted by the current
capitalist financial ruling class via the Democratic Party. These
opportunists will use anything to obtain their primary object to
dominate and control the world ("unipolar world"). If you
read all articles on this website, you will still find articles attacking
faux-leftists; but meanwhile you will be wading through the swamp of
racist ideas like the ideas argued and promoted on behalf of white
supremacy. We must be patient with Unz. To his credit, Unz's most
important contribution has been uncovering the many mysteries of the
"covid" pandemic and revealing what is underneath--a US biowarfare project to attack China and Iran and the series he wrote about the subject. I think it was developed for the above reasons in addition
to the objectives by the transnational ruling capitalist class (the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire's plan to dominate and control the world) partially to reduce the
world's population of ordinary humans and to save themselves as a ruling class dominating the entire world. The covid pandemic also raised the suspicion of a Russian microbiologist Igor Nikulin. Therefore, I urge you to read articles by Unz, Pepe Escobar, Scott
Ritter, etc., and ignore most of the rest of posts
by various unproven writers on this website. 9/21/2022: Ron Unz posts
an article by Jonathan Cook who I rate as a first class journalist!
10/10/2022: Unz has an excellent article in today's website. 11/14/2022:
In today's edition Unz seems to be following his old habits:
racializing today's politics instead of elevating the left-right
perspective or the working class vs the ruling capitalist class.
11/23/2022: Whitney has an excellent article in today's edition, "Why
Do American Hate Putin?" I saw the headline and I immediately thought
that they are told to so. Americans are obedient. But Whitney does
better. 11/29/2022: I think that this is an important article to read. 12/12/2022: I highly recommend a lead article by Ron Unz
who revisited recent historical events and found that the evidence was
effectively cancelled by government authorities. Also, I recommend the
article by Mike Whitney who argues that government policies are leading
us ordinary people to accept and normalize nuclear war with Russia.
12/16/2022: Putin's conundrum
is the US tendency (US ruling capitalist class) to obey international
agreements only if they are in the interests of the US (capitalists).
12/19/2022: Ron Unz, Tucker Carlson, and many other people are beginning
to question the assassinations of key figures of the 1960s. They are
beginning to see a Deep State that is above government officials. In the
1960s ordinary people ignored the allegations from suspicious people
and went about their ordinary business. Now it seems that ordinary
people are waking up and beginning to question these fantastical reports issued by the media and government officials. 12/22/2022: Today I recommend this article which illustrates that this website (Ron Unz) is becoming more and more radical.
- Wall Street on Parade Frequency: they blog almost daily except for weekends and holidays. Founded by Pam Martens and Russ Martens who find lots of misdeeds regarding Wall Street, but it's all from a capitalist point of view.