We’ve lived so long under the spell of hierarchy—from god-kings to feudal lords to party bosses—that only recently have we awakened to see not only that “regular” citizens have the capacity for self-governance, but that without their engagement our huge global crises cannot be addressed. The changes needed for human society simply to survive, let alone thrive, are so profound that the only way we will move toward them is if we ourselves, regular citizens, feel meaningful ownership of solutions through direct engagement. Our problems are too big, interrelated, and pervasive to yield to directives from on high.
—Frances Moore Lappé, excerpt from Time for Progressives to Grow Up
Friday, January 21, 2022
Thursday, January 20, 2022
- The Supreme Court Blocks OSHA’s Mandatory Vaccine or Vaccine/Test Rule for Employers with 100+ Employees from JDSupra. My reaction: I have found virtually nothing in the alternative media about the important judgment by the Supreme Court on the Osha case. It would take a Constitutional lawyer to figure things out regarding the ruling. It appears to me that the ruling changes nothing as briefly explained in this post. Private employers have permission to institute policies regardless of their size, but it leaves in place medical facilities' options to require existing policies. It seems to reaffirm state's rights to determine such basic human rights, and completely ignores the Nuremberg Principles.
- Dr Mike Yeadon's key testimony — Part I: The Eight Covid Lies from UK Column.
- Totalitarian Paranoia Run Amok: Pandemics, Lockdowns and Martial Law by John W. Whitehead and Nisha Whitehead from Global Research.
- The Right to Healthy Food: Comorbidities & COVID-19 by Colin Todhunter from Off-Guardian.
- Boris Johnson Scraps COVID Mandates in England: ‘We Will Trust The Judgment of the British People’ by Alicia Powe The Underground Newswire. Also, see this from Children's Health Defense.
- Capitalism the Real Disease by Finian Cunningham from Sputnik, based in Russia. Cunningham reaches this conclusion:
- The Old Black Magic Just Ain’t What It Used to Be by Matthew Ehret from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Picking Sides… by Eamon McKinney from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- The State’s Celebration of Lies and Punishment of Truth by "L'Ordre" from Dissident Voice.
“Sir” Tony Blair may now be paraded around as a model citizen of the United Kingdom and the West, an appropriate display of the “values” our civilization now represents. Be a spreader of lies and violence like this goblin, and you will be honored. Happen upon evidence of a war crime by the state, or even by a foreign regime the UK has allied itself to, and you will be punished.
- ASPI – The Gov’t-Funded Conspiracist Think Tank Now Controlling Your Social Media Feed by Alan Macleod from Mint Press News.
- The US Empire Is More Dangerous Than Ever Before: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- ROBERT PARRY: Why Russia Shut Down NED Fronts from Consortium News.
- Lots of short but important news: a huge storm is brewing (+UPDATES) by Andre Raevsky (the "Saker") from "The Saker" weblog.
- America Needs War. By Andrei Martyanov from his weblog Reminiscence of the Future....
- The smearing of Emma Watson by Sut Jhally and Roger Waters from Peoples Dispatch.
- There Must Be a Response to the Risk of Biological Catastrophe Posed by US Military Laboratories by Vladimir Platov from New Eastern Outlook.
- The Recently Failed Kazakhstan Coup Attempt Points to a New World Order by James ONeill, James O’Neill, an Australian-based former Barrister at Law, US and EU manipulate Libya’s Leadership through Stephanie Williams from New Eastern Outlook.
- US and EU manipulate Libya’s Leadership through Stephanie Williams by Vladimir Odintsov from New Eastern Outlook.
Therefore, the West made every attempt to disrupt it, and an important tool for this was the return of Stephanie Williams from the US to the position of head of the UN mission, after which the situation in Libya has changed dramatically with the establishment of practically an external government by the United States through the UN program.
- Who Speaks for Ethiopia? Voices from the Opposition by Eugene Puryear from Breakthrough News. (Note: There is also video (11:38) of the interview that BT did with two ministers of the Ethiopian government.)
- Washington’s Intrusion in the Republic of Sudan, “Seeks to Maintain Hegemony in Region” by Abayomi Azikiwe from Global Research.
- The climatic effects of a nuclear winter on a warming Earth by Prof. Andrew Glikson, a climate scientist, from Arctic News.
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
- More Than 60,000 Doctors & Scientists Have Signed The Great Barrington Declaration by Arjun Walia from The Pulse.
- DISCUSS: Johnson ends “plan B” Covid restrictions in England from Off-Guardian, based in Britain.
- “The World’s Most Evil Company” May Lose a Few Court Fights—But Will Keep On Poisoning and Killing Millions of People with Its Carcinogenic Pesticide ‘Roundup’ by Mitchel Cohen from CovertAction Magazine.
- Echoes of the Vietnam War: Journalists Begin To Take a Stand by Llewellyn King from InsideSources.
- Hedges: America’s New Class War by Chris Hedges from Scheerpost.
- VIDEO: FBI WON’T SAY If Agents Were Involved In Jan. 6 featuring Jimmy Dore commenting on a Congressional hearing, and guest Kurt Metzger,
a comedian mostly interjecting humorous satirical comments, from Dore's
channel on YouTube (25:59).
- No, 270 “Doctors” Didn’t Criticize Joe Rogan featuring Jimmy Dore commenting on the smears on Joe Rogan's show from various media corporations, and guest Kurt Metzger, a comedian mostly interjecting humorous satirical comments, from Dore's channel on YouTube (32:21).
- How WHO chief Tedros violated UN rules to advance TPLF interests in Ethiopia by Ann Garrison and Simon Tesfamariam from The Grayzone. (Note: "TPLF" refers to the Tigray People's Liberation Front that has been trying to take over Ethiopia. Here is a map of Ethiopia and Africa.)
The alleged actions by Tedros, which have come to light through leaked audio conversations of UN workers, constitute a violation of UN code, which stipulates staff maintain neutrality and refrain from intervening in the affairs of member states. A participant in the leaked discussion also states that Tedros tried to replace the UN’s top coordinator in Ethiopia with someone willing to advance his political objectives.
- Slanted Reporting Can Lead To Bad Foreign Policies by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
- Does the ruling class want to see fewer of us? by Helen Buyniski, an American journalist and political commentator, from RT. (Note: Warning--this author writes using many American idioms.)
They’ve gotten awfully ballsy about admitting it, too.
- The Surprise Ending by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley,
also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples,
links, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog. She offers this important insight:
- Paul Craig Roberts: It May Well Be the End of the World featuring Paul Craig Roberts commenting on the NATO-Russia crisis in an interview from Geopolitics & Empire via their channel on Odysee (1:07:29).
- From Nazi Germany to NATO, Western Powers Are Menacing Again and Russia Is Right to Be on Guard by Finian Cunningham from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Where To Put Your World War III Investment Dollar by Phil Butler from New Eastern Outlook.
- Save The BBC? In Whose Interests? by David Cromwell and David Edwards from Media Lens, a British weblog.
Time and time again, we have shone a light on the nonsensical BBC claim that ‘we don’t do propaganda’; on the arrogance and ignorant boasts of BBC News; and on the serial propaganda by omission in BBC News coverage, covering for the crimes of ‘our’ governments.
Somehow we are supposed to overlook all this, or see it as just occasional ‘mistakes’.
- Opinion | The strange paradox of Julian Assange and the question of censorship by J.B.Browne from DotDotNews, a major Chinese online news website based in Hong Kong, China.
- Major investigation into flint water crisis canceled from RT America's channel on YouTube (03:47).
- From Grace to Infamy: the Story of Ghislaine Maxwell from RT America's channel on YouTube (09:12).
- Ukraine. Calm Before Storm from Southfront. (Note: The video is 04:11 in length.)
- Mr. Xi plays Davos Man by Pepe Escobar from "The Saker" weblog.
- Drone bombs Abu Dhabi as war in Yemen Rages from RT America's channel on YouTube (10:17).
- NATO Expansion: What Gorbachev Heard by Svetlana Savranskaya and Tom Blanton from The Transnational.
- “False Propaganda” against China: Excellent Xinjiang Health Statistics vs US Alliance Lies by Gideon Polya from Global Research.
- Time for a Climate Insurgency? by Jeremy Brecher from Common Dreams.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
- As Protests Erupt, Some Countries Backtrack on COVID Mandates While Others Double Down by Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D. from Children's Health Defense.
- Post-Woke #12: Gov't over-reach & citizen over-compliance w/Uncle Butch (Plus: That time I was the Underground Poet) by Mickey Z., a New York City resident, from his weblog on Substack (43:16).
- CAN-US Trucker - Supply Line Destruction features a Canadian trucker who reports on what he has experienced regarding the vaccine mandates using World United News' channel on YouTube (06:54).
- 💥The Last Days of the Covidian Cult by C.J. Hopkins from his weblog Consent Factory. This is a best post. My reaction: Hopkins, a satirical comedian, warns us about the "last days of the Covidian Cult" or, as I would put it, the last days of the transnational capitalist ruling class. Here is what he writes about the last days of their rule:
- US promises ‘robust response’ to Russia if it invades Ukraine – White House by Jonny Tickle from RT's channel on YouTube.
- Video: Digital Tyranny and the Rockefeller-Gates WHO “Vaxx-Certificate Passport”: Towards a World War III Scenario by Peter Koenig from Global Research.
- They are making an example of Novak Djokovic. Here’s why. By Kit Knightly from Off-Guardian.
It’s about control, it almost always is.
In short, the government are scared that Djokovic’s very presence in the country is a threat to their neo-fascist lockdown.
- 💥Ideas For A Dystopian Novel by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog. This is a best post. My reaction: What she describes is not dystopia, but reality. We are living in a Truman Show. The dystopia she describes is our world of reality wherever we live in the (de-facto) US/British/Zionist Empire, and she and Foley are living in the worst part.
- The Dollar Has Entered A Death Spiral, And A Lot More Inflation Is On The Way by Michael Snyder from The Economic Collapse.
- “Four Meals from Anarchy”: Rising Food Prices Could Spark Famine, War, and Revolution in 2022 by Alan Macleod from Mint Press News.
- Persistent Discriminatory Enrollment Practices In Charter Schools by Shawgi Tell from Dissident Voice. My reaction: This is further evidence of the hypocrisy of the ruling class's "woke" policies.
Monday, January 17, 2022
- Dr. Sam White Interview – Doctors Are Being Suppressed, Censored & Attacked For Telling The Truth by Taylor Hudak from The Last American Vagabond.
- Covid Narrative is Crumbling: Don’t Let Them Gaslight You by Mickey Z. from his weblog on Substack.
- The Right to Healthy Food: Comorbidities and COVID-19 by Colin Todhunter, a British Research Associate for Global Research.
Professor James Lee from the institute recently told The Observer newspaper that human genetics has not altered over the past few decades, so something is changing in our environment that is increasing predisposition to autoimmune disease. His research team found that Western-style diets based on processed ingredients and with a lack of fresh vegetables can trigger autoimmune diseases.
Lee says that numbers of autoimmune cases began to increase about 40 years ago in the Western countries but are now also emerging in countries that never had such diseases before. These diseases include rheumatoid arthritis, type 1 diabetes, celiac disease, lupus, inflammatory bowel disease and multiple sclerosis.
It is estimated that approximately four million people in the UK have an autoimmune disease.
- 💥Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure” from Swiss Policy Research. This is a best post.
He has written a powerful letter to the Israeli Ministry of Health that summarizes many of the failings and disasters of the lockdown-based pandemic policies of the last two years, including the unacknowledged power of natural immunity, censorship of vaccine injuries and more. The letter was posted at Swiss Policy Research in Hebrew, you can find the english translation below the next paragraph.
- JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass by Oliver Stone by Edward Curtin from his weblog Behind the Curtain.
- Martin Luther King: “This Madness Must Cease”. The U.S. is “The Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World Today.”: Transcript and audio of Historic April 4, 1967 Speech, Riverside Church, New York City from Global Research.
- Did J. Edgar Hoover Order the Assassination of Martin Luther King Jr? by Jeremy Kuzmarov from CovertAction Magazine.
- Nomura, JPMorgan and Goldman Sachs Received a Cumulative $8 Trillion from the Fed’s Emergency Repo Loans in Fourth Quarter of 2019 by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- The True Cost of Rockefeller Agriculture and the New Food Agenda (part 1 of ?) from NewBraveWorld.
- Dialogue of the Deaf in Geneva by Alastair Crooke from Strategic Culture Foundation.
Unfortunately, probably not.
- The rise of global totalitarianism, Syria and US hybrid war policy featuring an interview with Vanessa Beeley, a British independent and truth-reporting journalist, conducted by Jesse Zurawell and Misty Winston using their Facts on the Ground's channel on YouTube (1:20:25), which was posted on Beeley's weblog The Wall Will Fall.
- Scott Ritter: Point of No Return in NATO Expansions features an interview with Scott Ritter, he's a former U.N. weapons inspector, conducted by phone by "Thomas and Pele" using Fault Line Radio's channel on YouTube (26:30). My reaction: Ritter sees no alternative to war with Russia unless major European nations refuse to go along with NATO's aggressive actions.
- False Flags Suddenly No Longer A Crazy Conspiracy Theory by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- Are You Cyber Resilient? by "iSecurityGuru" from PeakProsperity. (Note: The author's answer is "yes", and he/she recommends that you keep cash stored away somewhere.)
- The Role that Social and Media Platforms Played in the Events in Kazakhstan by Vladimir Platov from New Eastern Outlook.
- Luca Anceschi: Kazakhstan Will Move Closer to Russia & Eurasian Integration posted by the unnamed interviewer from Geopolitics & Empire's channel on YouTube (29:32). My reaction: I could not understand most of what he said; and I couldn't find if he was a Kazakh or not, but I found these disturbing indications:
- Turkey draws closer to the US and Europe by M. K. Bhadrakumar from Indian Punchline (based in India).
- Rosa Luxemburg and debt as an imperialist instrument by Eric Toussaint from CADTM (Committee for the Abolition of Illegitimate Debt).
- Antarctica latest research: Doomsday Glacier ice shelf will be gone in 5 years! Narrated by Dave Borlace, a Brit, from the channel of Just Have a Think on YouTube (12:52).
- Science Snippets: Denial Comes in Many Forms featuring the views and analysis of Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist (via his YouTube channel--18:00), who has fearlessly focused his attention throughout much of his career on the climate crisis.
Saturday, January 15, 2022
- Supreme Court Delivers Schizophrenic Ruling by Paul Craig Roberts from his weblog.
- Dr. Pierre Kory on ‘Nonsensical’ Mass Vaccination, Censorship of Ethical Medical Practices from Children's Health Defense.
- Join Us in Our Support For The D.C. March Against The Mandates: Our Work is Not Done by Chris Martenson from his weblog PeakPosperity.
- “Bastille 2022”: Building a Worldwide Movement Against “Corona Tyranny”: The "Unelected Corona Public-Private Partnership” by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky from Global Research.
- After Months, YouTube Reversed It’s Wrong Doing by Joe Martino from The Pulse.
- States Hoarding Billion Of Welfare $$$ featuring Naomi Karavani, a comedian, who uses sarcastic comedy to expose, under covid's government policies, how the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer--from Redacted Tonight's channel on YouTube (07:06).
- Hang On…. Have We All Been CONNED By Jan 6th?! featuring Russell Brand, a British comedian, turned serious political analyst, astutely commenting, on what sounds like the Deep State, regarding the latter's distorted and hostile emphasis on the Jan. 6 protests at Congress--from Brand's channel on YouTube (18:05).
- Don’t Underestimate How Badly The Powerful Need Control Of Online Speech by Australian Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog.
- Andrew Cuomo Investigations DROPPED! featuring Jimmy Dore and whoever is posing as Cuomo as a sarcastic commentary on the dropped charges by various prosecutors--using his channel on YouTube (06:37).
- Pentagon Just Admitted They're Unaccountable featuring Lee Camp, a comedian, using his humorous asides to maintain his comedy, but meanwhile lambasting media corporations for cooperating with the Pentagon (under the Department of "Defense") to downplay its unaccountability--from his Redacted Tonight's channel on YouTube (07:37).
- Personal Interview: Cynthia McKinney: What are the Prospects for Peace? by John Rachel from Dissident Voice. (Note: This is an interview conducted by Rachel and formatted as text.)
- Why Washington’s focus on ‘credibility’ is a recipe for war by Jonathan Cook from Middle East Eye. And, as a subtitle:
- WATCH & LISTEN: Debut of New Song on Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning & Aaron Swartz from Consortium News. (Note: The video they want you to watch is 04:15 in length.)
- Kazakhstan… Putting the Xinjiang in Context by Eamon McKinney from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Kazakhstan coup fails, US-Russia talks go nowhere. Is war on horizon? featuring Pepe Escobar in a lengthy, but an important interview conducted by Max Blumenthal of The Grayzone using the latter's channel on YouTube (1:50:12). My reaction: I obviously haven't listened to all of this interview, but I will. I consider Escobar as the world's top journalist.
They also talk about the failure of the US-Russia talks in Geneva and if war could be on the horizon.
- Kazakhstan Chaos: An Opportunity, But for Who? by Brian Berletic, an independent blogger, ex-Marine, who lives in Thailand with his family--from New Eastern Outlook. My reaction: Berletic points to US organizations whose policies are propaganda and subversion.
- The Role that Social and Media Platforms Played in the Events in Kazakhstan by Vladimir Platov from New Eastern Outlook. My reaction: Platov uncovers some evidence that the protests were organized via social media.
- Saving the Arctic with Cloud Brightening featuring four scientists who are concerned with the climate crisis and focusing on one method to solve it--from Facing Future's channel on YouTube (29:20).
Now the question is, can someone be found to finance the operation soon enough to prevent the melting of the Arctic and subsequent release of methane? As #PaulBeckwith points out, it's not rocket science. Instead of sending rockets into space, if Messrs. Musk, Bezos, or Branson would focus on saving the planet, they could provide the ships needed for marine cloud brightening. #PeterWadhams notes that the cost is low for such a powerful intervention and well worth it. It could save the sea ice, the coral reefs, and help cool the ocean. If nations won't do it, maybe a scientifically minded billionaire can rise to the challenge.
Friday, January 14, 2022
- 2021: COVID Deaths Increase, Flu Deaths Disappear, 400,000+ More Total Deaths than 2020 by Brian Shilhavy from Health Impact News.
- Fauci and CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Lie Under Oath Regarding VAERS COVID-19 Vaccine Deaths by Brian Shilhavy from Health Impact News. My reaction: The reason that they get away with lying is that they have the backing of the ruling class.
- “Political Power to Silence and Penalize Physicians who Question Certain Views on COVID-19”: Open Letter to Dr. Harmon and the American Medical Association (AMA) by Dr. Shibrah Jamil from Global Research.
- Harmless Untruths: Our incurious faith in infallible science by Julien Charles from Off-Guardian. My reaction: But "science" is always controlled by the ruling capitalist class to protect their power as all institutions are in society.
- *Vaccine* Madness by John Allen from his new weblog on Substack.
- “I Don’t Know How You Sleep at Night” by Joyce Kamen from her weblog on Substack. (Note: I must give credit to an activist who sent me this post.)
- What Did Fauci Know … and When Did He Know It? by David Charbonneau, Ph.D. from Children's Health Defense.
- Telegram Passes 1 Billion Users As People Seek Censorship Free Big Tech Alternatives by Arjun Walia from The Pulse.
- Supreme Court Strikes Down OSHA Mandate, Says Vaccine Mandates for Healthcare Workers Can Proceed by Megan Redshaw from Children's Health Defense.
- Totalitarianism in America is Here:How to Protect Your Values and The Truth by Chris Martenson featuring an introduction and an interview (1:13:55) with Rod Dreher from PeakProsperity.
- How January 6th Is Being Weaponised AGAINST YOU by Russell Brand, a comedian turned political analyst, comments in Brand's channel on Rumble (18:05) regarding this event.
- This Is How the U.S. Does ‘Dialogue’ by Pepe Escobar from "The Saker" weblog.
- My Head Talking About Zircon And Other Things. By Andrei Martyanov from his weblog Reminiscence of the Future... in a video presentation via his channel on YouTube (25:18). My reaction: This is a classic post by Martyanov, an American military expert and emigrant from Russia. I think his views are reasons for Escobar's recommendation that the USA and NATO, the US/British/Zionist Empire's military, should not provoke Russia.
- The Not-Ultimatum by "Observer R" from "The Saker" weblog.
- By Refusing Security to Russia Washington Has Opened the Door to War by Paul Craig Roberts from his weblog.
- Insanity Rules in Washington by Paul Craig Roberts from his weblog.
- NATO Expansion: Blinken and Stoltenberg lie intentionally and the media let them by Jan Oberg from The Transnational.
- Pacific may be most likely to see ‘strategic surprise’, says U.S. policymaker Campbell from Countercurrents.
- US’ trade with China surges 28.7% in 2021, but widening deficit proves tariffs ‘a failure’ by Shen Weiduo and Chu Daye from Global Times, a major news publication from China.
- Why The U.S. Is Not Concerned About Iranian Nukes by Robert Inlakesh from RT's channel on YouTube (07:47).
- Tibet, the CIA & the Dalai Lama… by Mickey Z., a reliable political analyst, from his weblog on Substack. My reaction: I'm omitting a part of the post's title because I don't see what the article has to do with Thelonius Monk, but it has everything to do with the ever-deceptive CIA and its operations in Tibet.
- Paolo Sorbello: Kazakhstan Protests Sparked by Inequality, Inflation, & Lack of Representation posted by the interviewer from Geopolitics & Empire's channel on YouTube (36:01). My reaction: The (unnamed) interviewer (now living in Mexico but has lived in a number of countries including Kazakhstan) who wants to get the real story on the Kazakhstan protests, interviews an acquaintance (I think) who lives in Kazakhstan, but is vacationing in Italy, about his opinions on what he thinks about the uprising. Sorbello was born and raised in Sicily.
- Turkey helped instigate uprising in Kazakhstan to advance “Great Turan” project by Paul Antonopoulos, an independent geopolitical analyst, from BRICS.
- What's going on in Kazakhstan? How coup attempt affects US, Russia, China featuring Pepe Escobar, a webinar via The Grayzone's channel on YouTube.
- Kazakhstan Riots: The Regional Dimensions & Implications by Robert Inlakesh from The Last American Vagabond.
- Deceased Nobel Peace Laureate Desmond Tutu Faces Zionist Reputational Firing Squad by Miko Peled from Mint Press News.
- Two centuries of sovereign debt conflicts by Eric Toussaint from CADTM (Committee for the Abolition of Illegitimate Debt).
- WHY YOU SHOULDN'T GET GETTR - With Suzie Dawson and Sean O' Brian in discussion with "Syrian Girl" from SyrianGirlpartisan's channel on YouTube.
- Economist Michael Hudson Says the Fed “Broke the Law” with its Repo Loans to Wall Street Trading Houses by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade. My reaction: The private institution of the ruling capitalist class will never be charged with this crime simply because they rule the USA in spite of its laws! There is one set of laws that you and I must obey, and there are other laws that the ruling class can ignore with impunity.
- Bitcoin Is Not Worth the Energy by "Concoda" from his weblog on Substack. (Note: I found this link on Geopolitics & Empire, and I thought I should share it with my audience because it poses another view of Bitcoin--against.)
- Campaign Against the Climate from Vimeo.
- The Oceans Are Overheating by Robert Hunziker from Dissident Voice.