I am providing blue links to websites with honest, free, independent information and analysis of world political events that I have used in the former posts (from websites mostly before 5/2/2022), and which contain analyses that are obscured or censored in the mainstream media of the de-facto US/British/Zionist-Israel Empire. I've found in my previous postings the most censored event of all is not related to the covid pandemic, but the famous telephone conversation between Assnt. Secretary of the State Department, Victoria Nuland, and the US Ambassador to Ukraine. I placed many links to the actual conversation in many articles that I posted, and now the only post that shows up is from the BBC which only provides a transcript of the original audible conversation. (The actual audible conversation is much more powerful in effect.) The Empire's ruling class knew that setting up and backing a fascist Ukrainian government and stationing nuclear missiles in that nation, would provide a threat that Russia could not ignore and would bate them into invading Ukraine. They had their fascist Ukrainian puppet government enter negotiations (Minsk I and II) only to provide time for a build-up of the Ukrainian military forces to protect their puppet government and the expected Russian invasion in the Empire's hopeful, but futile, quest to destabilize the Russian government.
All the following lists, which are in alphabetical order, are based on my experience of approximately 12 years of posting articles to this website. (I will try to limit this list to 50 websites. However, I have 53 in addition to many posts under "Some of my subscriptions on YouTube" which has been rapidly expanding.) These lists do not encompass all my previous websites when I listed individual articles and sometimes commented on them. A major change in my focus occurred on May 1, 2022, when I could no longer because of the vicissitudes of aging (currently nearly 87 years), post important geopolitical articles I found on the web and occasionally with commentaries. From late 2009 to May 1, 2022. I have blogged and listed individual articles for your consideration. Thus, I followed closely the events in Ukraine starting in February 2014 which the USA in cooperation with their European allies--most members of the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire--participated in the overthrow of the Ukrainian legitimate government. Accordingly, many of the members of the Empire have significantly supported the existing fascist Ukrainian government as war proxies against Russia.
Pick and choose among them, or all of them if you wish to be a geopolitical-analyst expert. If you are short on time, I would advise you to choose "Some of my subscriptions on YouTube" (in the 2nd list) which use the new and rapidly expanding audio-visual technology, Global Research (GR concentrates on an analysis of the news), RT (in the first list--as a replacement for Reuters, Associated Press, the mainstream media all of which have taken over by Empire propagandists), and Internationalist 360°. But that is for you to decide.
The first list of websites is those that I feel advocate socialism and reliable information about this deceptive capitalist reality. But all lists which include dissident writers are based on honesty and, for the most part, information-free of deliberate deceptions. In the third list, I don't agree with all of their geopolitical views and analyses, but we should listen to all honest views and stay away from corporate-financed news and deceptive reporting from Empire sources. Meanwhile, I ask you to defeat the algorithms of Google that severely limit my website's exposure to people searching for alternative media by recommending my website to friends and family members. I have, along with many other dissenters, been "shadow-banned"!
who do not watch cable TV news, may find this list as refreshing. Cable
TV news lock you into views with of the ruling capitalist class's
views, and they naturally serve the interest of the ruling class.
- Breakthrough News (on YouTube)
Frequency: Very roughly, about twice a week. It is administered
by Marxist Brian Becker, Eugene Puryear, and Rania Khalik. Notice that
the website does not show up on any search engines that I can find.
- Caitlin Johnstone Frequency:
Nearly everyday. Johnstone
is an Australian with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the
script in the audio section of her article, but you may miss
supporting examples, illustrations, supporting links, etc. Now you can
also access Tim Foley's reading on YouTube, on Substack, and on Medium.
- Consent Factory, Inc. C. J. Hopkins is an expat living in Berlin and writes mostly satire
with a sardonic twist. Frequency: roughly once per three weeks. He is anti-capitalist, therefore a socialist of some kind.
- Covert Geopolitics The censorship of real news and analysis is getting worse by the day!
- Friends of Socialist China Frequency: They publish articles about once per week.
- Global Research GR is a Canadian aggregated website recommended for people who have limited time except
on the issue of "climate change". Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, a
Canadian and the founder of the website, rarely addresses
climate destabilization since the
recent IPCC reports were issued. Years ago he considered it as a "hoax",
yet he posts many articles by socialist analysts on geopolitical
- Global Times
Frequency: Nearly everyday. Reputedly this website expresses the views of the
Communist Party of China.
- Internationalist 360°
Frequency: nearly everyday. This website provides an essential third
world perspective on world political issues. I
think this is an essential website because I have previously run a
number of articles from this website. The website is focused on Latin
America and features such journalists and political analysts as Pepe
Escobar. But more recently I've noticed a number articles on the two
Nord Stream pipeplines. Hersh's exposé is beginning to have an effect
throughout Europe and beyond.
- Media Lens
Frequency: A British left-wing weblog that has lately been publishing
twice in a month. It is run by David Cromwell and David Edwards who
often publish insightful views on what is going on in the world today.
- Multipolarista Frequency of posts: Roughly twice a week.
- New Eastern Outlook
Frequency of posts: nearly everyday.
- Peoples Dispatch
- RT Because of censorship or sanctions, possibly you must have VPN on your computer, as I do, to access this website. I also advise you to access this website to authentic world news as a contrast with corporate media which are propaganda organs of the de-facto US/British/Zionist-Israeli Empire. Corporate media exists, like the Empire, in most nations of South America, much of Europe, Israel, many 3rd world nations in which the Empire dominates, and of course in the former British Empire: the former prime nations of this Empire like Britain, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. Israel (formerly occupied by Great Britain in Palestine) was added to the Empire in 1967. Because of rigorous censorship by corporate media located in the Empire, you won't find a number of dissidents (people who refuse to believe the lies of their propagandists) writing about the issues affecting the nations of the Empire. Their nation's major media, backed by the ruling capitalist classes, forbids publication of the reporting of dissident journalists. I recommend "World News" section of RT to follow events in the world. However, RT needs to improve on coverage in most nations of the world outside of the de-facto US/British/Zionist-Israeli Empire.
- Strategic Culture Foundation
Frequency of posts: Roughly four times a week, and weekends included.
Based in Russia but features international writers offering very significant views and analysis
on various important topics. In the past I have had difficulty
access this website--probably one requires VPN like the above website or
the propagandists of the Empire have given up blocking the website. I
have no difficulty now.
- Surviving Capitalism (Not) I should include my own website on this pro-socialist list. You can continue to look-up my posts since late in 2009 by the use of my search engines, found on the right-side of my website, on any specific subject. If you don't succeed at first, try-out various similar subjects the next attempts.
- teleSUR This website repaces "Gun and Butter".
- The Cradle
Judging by its suffix "co", this website is based in Columbia, but
recently Pepe Escobar said that The Cradle was based in Beirut,
Lebanon--Colombian expats currently living in Lebanon? The website posts most articles by
Pepe Escobar, in my opinion, the foremost contemporary journalist in the world.
Probably this website is currently based somewhere in the Middle East.
- The Grayzone Frequency: Roughly, about two new posts per week.
- The Wall Will Fall
This website is Vanessa Beeley, a British journalist. Frequency: She posts erratically:
sometimes everyday and sometimes once every two weeks.
- Titanic Lifeboat Academy
Caren Black, a retired educator, runs an aggregated website and
occasionally writes articles herself. Frequency: She posts new articles about once a week. She is especially concerned with the
climate crisis and the aggressive foreign policy of NATO. Although not
comprehensive as Global Research or RT, this is another website that
who have limited time, can access and keep up on the latest issues of the
best writers and geopolitical analysts in the world.
- UK Column A British website that includes one American, Patrick Henningsen.
- Unlimited Hangout
(Whitney Webb) Frequency: Roughly two posts a week. Webb, who was born
in Florida and
attended schools in the USA and after an unknown period the family
emigrated to Chile where she is
currently living. She posts a variety of subjects and her own
work--look under the various sections on her website to seek out
articles of interest. She has closely
Epstein mysteries (the attempt to corrupt Anglo leaders of the de-facto
US/British/Zionist Empire--with "entertainment" provided by "recruited"
young women--whose "activities" can be useful to Israeli intelligence
agents). She has recently published two volumes entitled One Nation Under Blackmail (about Epstein and related matters), and she has recently featured in interviews and discussions with top thinkers about her research and other social topics.
- Aaron Maté (on Substack) Frequency of posts: sometimes once per week.
- Behind the Curtain - Edward Curtin
Frequency: roughly once per two weeks. His religion, the Roman
Catholic religion (if my memory is correct) weaves in and out of his
perspective on social and political issues. But to his credit, he has
the lies behind the Kennedy assassination and his brother which, in his
view, began the slow disintegration of the USA. In contrast to this
view, the coup in which the takeover of government started in 1940 among
members of the Council of Foreign Relations and top individuals in the
State Department (see my Grand Thesis).
Members of this coupe (many admired Nazism, a German form of fascism)
naturally chose more sophisticated authoritarian capitalism (fascism)
which is loaded with more recent techniques of propaganda, psy-ops, and
other means of attracting and persuading people with their self-serving and distorted views of world geopolitical events.
- Consortium News
The weblog features posts and re-posts about relevant events.
Frequency: about three times a week.
- Declassified UK A left-wing website which includes anarchists, is based in Britain. Frequency: roughly two times a week.
- Geopolitical Economy (Ben Norton's website.)
- In Gaza - and beyond (Eva Bartlett, a Canadian journalist) Bartlett has moved to Russia and has been residing there for a year. She has since focused on the Ukraine war, I have included her on "Some of my subscriptions on YouTube".
- Jonathan's Newsletter (on Substack) Frequency: roughly once per week. By Jonathan Cook, a Brit, a former journalist of The Guardian, and one of the world's top independent journalists, has returned to Britain after living in Nazareth, Palestine for 20 years.
- Middle East Monitor
- MintPress News (based in Minneapolis) They focus on mainly, but not exclusively,
on Mid-East issues. I especially recommend articles by their top journalist Alan Macleod whose
insightful reporting and analysis often gets to the essence of issues. Occasionally other top journalists like Jonathan Cook, a British journalist, are featured. I
often go to "Opinion & Analysis", but you can read the latest posts in most all sections of this website.
- Moon of Alabama Bernhard, a very astute German independent blogger, comments on, and analyses policies and trends, behind major world events.
- Nature Bats Last
Prof. Guy McPherson is a retired professor of biology at the
University of Arizona. Based on his research and discoveries, he expects
abrupt climate destabilization in the near future leading to extinction of humans and most other species. He is some kind of
- Off-Guardian Frequency: Nearly everyday.
- Reminiscence of the Future... (on YouTube--Andrei Martyanov's Blog) Recommended by a top journalist, Pepe Escobar, because Martyanov is an expert on weaponry. The latter served in the Soviet Union's Navy as a key weapons expert, and apparently escaped to the USA around 1990 because he feared reprisals from the Soviet government for his subversive activities.
- Seymour Hersh on Substack I am proud to offer this website because I regard Hersh as a top, all-time American journalist. I thought he was retired, but I found that he is now writing on Substack, and I think his recent post regarding the Nord Stream pipeline is all-time top-notch, and I agree with Gonzalo Lira that this is likely to have repercussions all over Europe! More recently Hersh has been interviewed by Mark Ames of Radio War Nerd regarding his bombshell report regarding the US destruction of the Nord Stream pipelines thereby damaging the German economy, an ally of the USA! This interview is essential listening because it is being censored from mainstream media. Hersh's bombshell report is being widely discussed in Europe.
- Some of my subscriptions on YouTube: This type of post is taking off with the recent technological developments, and they are taking over many geopolitical text-type posts. I put them in this list because I can't identify all of them as to their political orientation. People, in general, do not think of social-economic systems. Americans, in particular, are not conscious of social-economic systems because they are taught that way by the US social-cultural institutions, and they are too focused only on their immediate family economic circumstances. I especially like this selection in spite of YouTube's tendency to censor. (In the case YouTube censors them, many independent authors and producers simultaneosly use other platforms such as Odysee, Rumble, Rokfin, Bitchute, and Telegram, and the latter platforms should be celebrated for providing alternative visual-audio platforms. I prefer YouTube because they include a machine translated versions in many of their videos. I can't understand most of them if they are not speaking in American or sometimes even British English (I am nearly 87 years old). I think that YouTube administrators try to make anyone of their dissenting producers look like crazed people or comics (Russell Brand, a Brit, and , in spite of this effort both Brand and Dore show videos of critical-thinking people trying to figure what is wrong with society and the war in Ukraine; The Jimmy Dore Show which I have followed for a considerable time. The rest of this list includes The Duran (Alex Christoforou, born in the USA and currently living in Cyprus and Alexander Mercouris living in London)--both are of Greek ancestry. Alexander Mercouris, a self-identified "proud Brit" as indicated in previous videos, has established his own YouTube website, the latter website, Alexander Mercouris has warned us that another person website impersonating Mercouris has pretending to be him is a completely fraudulent. I also have experienced substantial amount of time dealing with hackers and assorted other fraudulent persons have caused me problems. This experience has tied up me for a considerable time from maintaining my website; Roundtable — Gonzalo Lira, Gonzalo Lira — Again. Lira was born and raised in Chile, had an advanced education in the USA and employment afterwards; a self-described conservative, and currently living in Kharkov, Ukraine. He is currently one of my favorite posts, but is no longer available because he has been recently arrested and taken in the custody of Ukrainian police; Nature Bats Last (run by retired Prof. Guy McPherson, a climate scientist). I think much of McPherson's comments are based on the capitalist system, but he is not a social-economic scientist; The Grayzone; The Left Lens with Danny Haiphong, a self-identified socialist; Tales of the American Empire is a reliable source for the history in contrast to what you were taught in schools; Eva K. Bartlett born in the USA, but mostly raised and educated in Canada and a citizen of Canada. Mostly concerned with events in Israel and environs, but she has more recently focused in her posts on Ukraine; The New Atlas (Brian Berletic) an ex-Marine who currently lives in Thailand, formerly wrote on his Land Destroyer website under the pen name "Tony Cartalucci"; Geopolitics & Empire by Hrvoje Morić, born and raised in the USA, taught history in various nations, and is currently living and working in Guadalajara, Mexico. Morić interviews insightful and articulate guests for roughly an hour; Best Evidence by John Titus on the shenanigans of the capitalist ruling class; iChongqing, the largest city in China and features films about Chongqing and China. Alex, the owner of this website and a Canadian currently living and working in China for over a year;Vanessa Beele, a British journalist, I think she is some kind of a socialist; Redacted (if you are a beginner in search of truth, and you don't mind a few ads), and you're concerned about the weaponization of the FBI to serve the Biden Whitehouse and the Deep State ruling class; Dr. John Campbell, a British PhD in a medical field, he has recently addressed the recent pandemic. To understand his background, see this video interview when he goes into detail about his career and other issues he had to confront in his long career, particularly in the last few years during the covid pandemic. Finally, I have added Li Jingjing, a journalist who works for a major newspaper in China, who has been explaining that her country is not an enemy of the USA and to counter the war propaganda by US government officials. Here is my subscription list (it is a list I have access to and sometimes follow, but includes those authors for whom I have no monetary support--most, I have, and you should, too, if you have the financial resources to justify such support).
- Sputnik News This website furnishes a Russian perspective of world events. But I have in the past had problems accessing this website. It may be that you must have VPN on your computer as I have in mine.
- The Last American Vagabond
- The Most Revolutionary Act
Frequency of posts: Nearly everyday, Bramhall, the owner of the website, re-posts an article
which she sees an critical importance, and occasionally
she writes one herself. Stuart Bramhall, a US citizen, who was living and working in Seattle as a
psychiatrist, was a refugee from FBI harassment (in my opinion, because
she, like actor Jean Seberg,
had intimate relations with African-Americans and supported their
issues). Bramhall currently lives in New Zealand where she found
employment and escaped further FBI harassment. (She wrote a book,
which I have read, by the same title as her website.)
- The Pulse
A Canadian website which has expertly questioned the narratives spread
by mainstream media related to the Covid
pandemic. Occasionally you encounter articles about the paranormal. I
can't relate to the paranormal world. I focus on the everyday normality
that ordinary people confront.
- The Saker
(Also, "A bird's eyeview of the Vineyard") Frequency: You will find posts on this website daily except for most
weekends. You can access Pepe Escobar's and occasionally Dmitry Orlov's articles
here as well as other
of interest. Founded by Andrei Raevsky ("The Saker"), who is descended
from White Russian immigrants (essentially capitalist armies who fought
against Bolsheviks during the Russian Revolution of 1917) and who, after
the defeat of White Russian armies, his family immigrated to Europe and
established Swiss citizenship. He eventually immigrated to the USA and
became a US citizen.
Raevsky, who is
the founder and administrator of the website, who after receiving
from governmental/corporate authorities, he moved his server to one in
- Voltairenet.org (Thierry Meyssan, an insightful French writer--I often carried his posts in past years.) Frequency: Roughly once every two weeks.
- A Son of the American Revolution
Larry Johnson is presently a historian at the College of William &
Mary and was about 30 years ago employed at the State Department &
CIA. He is a dissident who is opposed to the war in Ukraine.
- Children's Health Defense
(founded by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.) Frequency: Nearly everyday except
weekends. I look at the section labeled "The Defender" for their
latest posts (you must scroll down to it). I especially think that this website is valuable for sound articles on the "pandemic" and the pharmaceutical industry.
- Children's Health Defense--Europe Frequency: roughly once per week. (Founded by attorney Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.)
- Glenn Greenwald on Rumble Frequency: nearly everyday. This is membership-sponsored political commentary. Although his political beliefs always justifies his belief in capitalism, his commentary always challenges contemporary politics which has tended to the right of the Deep State's authoritarian capitalist politics (fascism). Thus, he uses "establishment" instead of "Deep State".
- Naked Capitalism I've added this website after listening to Lira Gonzalo's discussion with Yves Smith who has founded Naked Capitalism website
- Paul Craig Roberts Frequency:
Nearly every weekday and occasionally on weekends. (I haven't seen a
post on holidays.) Roberts is a
former Asst. Secretary of the Treasure in the Reagan
administration. Roberts always exhibits a pro-Reagan bias because of
this. He is an old-fashioned capitalist (industrial
capitalist) that soon became superseded by the neocons, the more
finance-oriented faction in the Deep State who went on to take control
of the Democratic Party in the USA and are key supporters of the
right-wing Jews (Zionists) of Israel.
- The Unz Review Founded by Ron Unz, a retired physicist, who has a brilliant mind but limited by anti-Jewish attitudes (although he is a Jew--101.25m)
which seem to be fading appropriately into a view that targets
right-wing Jews (Zionists). And, he seems to be moving to the true left
as he includes more articles by Pepe Escobar, who in my opinion, is the
best journalist and geopolitical analyst in the world. Meanwhile, you will find articles criticizing the
faux-left (the fake left on the political spectrum mostly represented by
the Democratic Party). Many non-socialist writers have been confused by
the appearance to the faux-left, created and promoted by the current
capitalist financial ruling class via the Democratic Party. These
opportunists will use anything to obtain their primary object to
dominate and control the world ("unipolar world"). If you
read all articles on this website, you will still find articles attacking
faux-leftists; but meanwhile you will be wading through the swamp of
racist ideas like the ideas argued and promoted on behalf of white
supremacy. We must be patient with Unz. (Read his latest posted article: Unz seems to be heading in a anti-capitalist direction in which he attacks right-wing Jews.) To his credit, Unz's most
important contribution has been uncovering the many mysteries of the
"covid" pandemic and revealing what is underneath--a US biowarfare project to attack China and Iran and the series he wrote about the subject. I think it was developed for the above reasons in addition
to the objectives by the transnational ruling capitalist class (the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire's plan to dominate and control the world) partially to reduce the
world's population of ordinary humans and to save themselves as a ruling class dominating the entire world. The covid pandemic also raised the suspicion of a Russian microbiologist Igor Nikulin. Therefore, I urge you to read articles by Unz, Pepe Escobar, Scott
Ritter, etc., and ignore posts
by writers who serve ruling class media.
- Wall Street on Parade Frequency: they blog almost daily except for weekends and holidays. Founded by Pam Martens and Russ Martens who find lots of misdeeds regarding Wall Street, but it's all from a capitalist point of view.