- After Russiagate, Why WOULDN’T People Be Skeptical About Covid? by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- Russell Brand: UK Journalists Allege COVID News Censored to Create ‘One Official Narrative’ from Children's Health Defense.
- Fired For Refusing COVID-19 Vaccine? You May Not Receive Unemployment Benefits by Tyler Durden from Activist Post. (Note: I'm posting this article from Activist Post because ZeroHedge is requiring a subscription.)
- Pandemic pushed defendants to plead guilty more often, including innocent people pleading to crimes they didn’t commit by Shi Yan, David M. Zimmerman, Kelly T. Sutherland and Miko M. Wilford from The Conversation.
- Greece's Free Again Movement: Pushing Back Against Mandates featuring Ben Swann (04:50m) from ISE. (Note: It is unfortunate that Swann has to have sponsors to spread his message.)
- We don’t need to wait for centuries to build a better world by Pete Dolack from his weblog Systemic Disorder.
- We Are Many. The Oppressors Are Not. By Hiroyuki Hamada from Wrong Kind of Green.
- Success Without Imperialism – “What the US Cannot Understand?” by Henry Kamens from New Eastern Outlook.
- Anti-Russian Bigotry and Western Woke Manner by Michael Averko from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- The Big Syria Lie Falls Apart EVEN MORE! featuring Lee Camp from his channel Redacted Tonight on YouTube (06:00m) protesting and defending corporate media in a "tongue in cheek" (def.) style in contrast to solid evidence reported by UN and other independent agencies. It is clear (once again) that corporate media has for many years been "messing with our minds" with their 24/7, Syrian "poison-gate" propaganda.
- Twitter partners with UK govt-backed, CIA-linked Reuters to censor alternative views by Ben Norton from The Grayzone.
- The System is RIGGED!!! If You don’t feel ANGRY after WATCHING THIS check your pulse!! by Russell Brand, a Brit, from his channel on YouTube (08:03m) using clips of Edward Snowden, Yanis Varoufakis, and Adam Curtis speaking truth to power.
- CoJiT: The “Anti-Extremism” Think Tank Started by Sons of Israeli Superspy Robert Maxwell by Alan Macleod from Mint Press News.
- Enclaves, Mercenaries and Exterminations: The Common Ground between Colombia and Israel by Eder Peña from Internationalist 360°.
However, in the area of drug trafficking, which today is vital to the capitalist economy, the two imperial enclaves are not similar. In this “division of labor” they do not play the same role because Colombia provides the raw material while Israel provides the weapons and genocidal strategies to protect production.
- Resisting Nuclear Weapons in a Climate Crisis by Brian Terrell from CounterPunch.
- Warnings signs as global oil and gas giants adopt “Net zero 2050” climate goal by Australian David Spratt from his weblog Climate Code Red.
NZ2050 also lacks short-term ambition. Despite the growing enthusiasm for this seemingly positive development, a global stocktake of net zero plans finds 80% fail to meet a minimum set of robustness criteria and lack substance and short-term ambition, leading to greenwashing and marketing deception, says Ketan Joshi, writing for Renew Economy, and a catastrophic failure to form action that will provide meaningful protection.
- Climate Change Henchmen: Storm, Flood, Heat, Smoke and Fire by Sam Carana from his website Arctic News.
- Science Update: Shifting the Baseline
featuring the views of Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent
scientist (via his YouTube channel--06:31m), who has fearlessly focused
his attention throughout his career on the climate crisis.