- If the PCR Test Is Unreliable – Why Are Health Officials Demanding the Public Be Tested? by Derrick Broze from The Last American Vagabond.
- New Pentagon-Google Partnership Suggests AI Will Soon Be Used to Diagnose Covid-19 by Whitney Webb from her website
Unlimited Hangout. Her research led her to ask further questions which reveal her doubts about the intentions of our masters in the ruling capitalist class:
Notably, the “solutions” offered to many of the health-care institutions that have been hacked have come from government-promoted yet opaque groups that are deeply tied to US and allied intelligence agencies as well as Silicon Valley. These “volunteer groups,” such as “the CTI League” and “the Cyber Alliance to Defend Our Healthcare,” offer their services for free but, notably, gain access to the patient data they are tasked with guarding. Are such groups, given their deep ties to Silicon Valley and intelligence agencies, helping acquire even more data to satisfy the Silicon Valley and national-security state’s endless hunger for more and more data?
- The Library of Alexandria is on Fire featuring James Corbett of The Corbett Report. (Note: It is obvious that most of human knowledge has been either transferred onto the internet or nowadays accessed only on the internet. But this presents special important problems if the gateways to access this information are "owned" and/or controlled by powerful privately owned entities. Under capitalism these entities are corporations. After his introduction by Richard Gage, founder and president of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Corbett develops an important argument that under the internet corporations, owners of search engines and social media which provide access to information (like Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) can "burn", or make hard to find, or alter completely (Tower of Babel), information. He uses the burning of the Alexandria Library in 48 BC by Roman troops as a metaphor for the censorship of knowledge that powerful capitalist ruling classes of today do not like (the persecution of Julian Assange is a prime example of a supplier of forbidden information). He cites a number of examples of this growing trend by internet corporations, and offers sound advice to others on how to preserve real information under existing conditions.)
- Secrets and Scandals: Yankee Press Creates Soap Operas About Its Enemies by Barbara MacLean from Planning Beyond Capitalism.
- Covid-19: The Great Reset – Revisited. Scary Threats, Rewards for Obedience… by Peter Koenig from Global Research.
- The Fight to Kick Cops Out of Unions Is a Fight Against the Union Bureaucracy by Madeleine Freeman from Left Voice.
- The Debate over 5G in Switzerland by Monica Pinna from EuroNews.
- Extreme Weather Events Cause Public Health Nightmare as Politicians Remain Cozy With Big Energy by Jeremy Loffredo from Children's Health Defense.