We’ve lived so long under the spell of hierarchy—from god-kings to feudal lords to party bosses—that only recently have we awakened to see not only that “regular” citizens have the capacity for self-governance, but that without their engagement our huge global crises cannot be addressed. The changes needed for human society simply to survive, let alone thrive, are so profound that the only way we will move toward them is if we ourselves, regular citizens, feel meaningful ownership of solutions through direct engagement. Our problems are too big, interrelated, and pervasive to yield to directives from on high.
—Frances Moore Lappé, excerpt from Time for Progressives to Grow Up
Saturday, May 1, 2021
Update on my note of April 11, 2021:
As you can see, if you are steady followers of my website, I have been able to follow my old schedule following my loss of balance around April 1. I will continue to follow this old schedule with interruptions due to medical and dental appointments which in the future I expect to interfere with my daily routine. I've been taking most Saturdays off from this routine to catch up on tasks from my daily life. This will continue. And, I will take days off when I simply don't feel well enough to review and post entries that I consider very significant. Thus, in the future, you can expect more frequent interruptions in the daily posts of recommended articles.
Briefly regarding my health, I've recovered about 75% of my physical balance, and I notice that I tire rather sooner than before when I engage in routine activities. This is to be expected as I approach 85 years of age.
Friday, April 30, 2021
- Why COVID Vaccines Are Dream Come True for Central Banks by Children's Health Defense Team from their website. (Note: This article contains so many links that I have not accessed, so I am posting this to give you information. I consider Children's Health Defense as an organization that is considered trustworthy and sincerely devoted to our health. However, said that, I don't feel the evidence they offer justifies targeting specifically central banks. I consider central banks as only one part of the capitalist Deep State that controls the entire US/Anglo/Zionist Empire.
- Major vaccine ‘fact-checker’ funded by group headed by former CDC director with $1.9B in J&J stock by Emily Mangiaracina from LifeSiteNews.
- Pharma lobby fights Dem proposals on vaccine access, drug pricing by Karl Evers-Hillstrom from OpenSecrets. My reaction: What do you think will happen to any legislation regarding those subjects?
- Bio-Barcodes: GMO Spores Hidden in Food to Track Supply Chain by Christian from his weblog Ice Age Farmer. (Note: This article is for your information. I have often lived with vegetarians and have since practiced and favor very significantly reduced consumption of meat.)
- Pig farming, Profits & the War on Terror by Philip Roddis, a Brit, from his weblog Steel City Scribblings. (Note: You will need to what "compos mentis" means.)
- One Bank Warns Soaring Food Prices Will Lead To Social Unrest by Tyler Durden from his weblog ZeroHedge.
- Biden Erased Decades of Historic Crimes in His Speech to Congress by Siraj Hashmi, a journalist, from Substack. (Note: This article which contains much accurate history of the US was sent to me by Glenn Greenwald--I am on his email list, and I encourage you to do the same.)
- Biden Lied About Yemen from Caitlin Johnstone's weblog. (Note: This article includes narration and transcript.)
- George Bush Complains About "Misinformation!" -- Not Kidding. This features George W. Bush lying about his lies, doing comedy about his lies, and commentary by Jimmy Dore, Ron Placone, and Aaron Maté from Dore's YouTube channel.
- Washington Post Officially Stops Counting Biden's Lies
featuring Jimmy Dore, Ron Placone, and Aaron Maté exposing and issuing
satirical comments about Biden's lies and the Washington Post. If you
wish for more of Jimmy Dore and company exposing America's fake version
of democracy, listen to this.
- Has Washington Lured Erdogan into a Bear Trap? by F. William Engdahl, a geopolitical specialist, sheds much light on the mysterious Erdogan and the dangerous game he is playing.
- Ukrainian ultranationalist lobby flaunts influence over Biden, blocks top Russia expert’s appointment by Moss Robeson from The Grayzone.
- As European Parliament Approves Immunity Certificate, Document Proves Plans In the Works Since 2019 by Derrick Broze from The Last American Vagabond.
- Revealed: The UK government campaign to force Julian Assange from the Ecuadorian embassy by Matt Kennard from Declassified UK.
- NATO Nations Wage Hidden War in Mali by Rick Rozoff from ISE.
- Arctic Ocean Warming, Losing Ice: Excerpt from Ask an Ecologist Anything, 25 April 2021 features Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist who has focused on the climate crisis, from his YouTube channel in a 9:00m YouTube video.
Thursday, April 29, 2021
- Vaccine Passports Used To Create A Lesser Class of Citizens? features Ben Swann discussing the subject from ISE.
- What will we lose? by Alex Bartlett from Off-Guardian (Note: The author is living and working in the Ontario province of Canada.)
- 💥How The CDC Manipulated The Coronavirus by Dr. David Martin (2:20m video) from EarthNewspaper. Until the allegations are refuted by a credible source, this is a best post.
- Legal worries on EU's 'green certificates' for Covid travel by Ciarán McCollum from EUobserver.
- Covid Public Health Policies Are Killing the Elderly, Deliberately Pt. I from the Alliance for Human Research Protection.
- Amid Widespread Disease, Death, and Poverty, the Major Powers Increased Their Military Spending in 2020 by Lawrence Wittner from Common Dreams.
- Award-winning Journalist Julian Assange Languishes in a British Super Max Prison at the Behest of the Biden Regime by Dr. Leon Tressell from Global Research.
In Mid February, the Biden regime indicated that it was carrying out an ‘inter agency’ review with a view to closing Guantánamo Bay by the end of the president’s term of office. Sounds eerily familiar. Barack Obama within days of taking office also promised to close the infamous prison which stills holds 40 people in detention.
The overwhelming majority of media outlets in the West carrying news of Biden’s promise fail their readers. They fail to remind their readers that the journalist, who exposed the violations of human rights committed by the US at Guantánamo Bay, is locked up in a British supermax prison.
- They Lie and Then They Lie Some More by Phil Butler from New Eastern Outlook.
- Lavrov Calls Out Perfidious Albion in EU Diplomat Spat by Finian Cunningham from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Reject Mainstream Culture: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog, but narrated by somebody else with a distinctly American accent.
That’s why we’ve got whole cognitive defense systems in place designed to keep information that is incongruous with our worldview out of our heads. We protect our worldview like we’re protecting our own identity, because, in a very real sense, we are.
Wednesday, April 28, 2021
- mRNA vaccines: Pros and cons by Dennis Etler from CGTN, (Note: I post this from a credible source in the interest of balanced reporting.) My reaction: "It seems that many people are highly skeptical of this and other new technologies." People are skeptical because they have been lied to consistently about important events. And, when the ruling class puts so much fear, uses fake statistics (from PCR tests, bribe hospitals, pressure doctors to claim patients died for Covid-19, etc.), and with billionaires behind the promotion of mRNA vaccines, there are sound reasons to be suspicious.
- A Letter to a Friend Who Recently Had Gene Therapy from New BraveWorld.
- Do Vaccines Make Us Healthier? by Children's Health Defense Team from their The Defender weblog. (Note: This article consists of a 14:31m video review of medical research.)
- How the Media Helped Democrats Spin the Pandemic by Arthur Tarley from Current Affairs.
- UK Hiring COVID Marshals to Patrol Streets Until 2023 Despite Lockdown Restrictions Supposedly Ending in June by Paul Joseph Watson from Summit News, a British media company.
- Vienna Shadow Play Hangs over Iran Nuke Deal by Pepe Escobar from Global Research. (Note: The "JCPOA" refers to this concise explanation.)
- The CIA Has Been Taking Over for Decades — Even Former Presidents Tried to Warn Us by Lee Camp from Scheerpost. (Note: For more background, read my commentary to a previous post,)
- World police: Washington seeks to imprison foreign businesspeople for violating illegal US sanctions by Stansfield Smith from The Grayzone. (Note: Smith goes explains in detail all the effects that the Empire's capitalists can impose on individuals and citizens through the use of sanctions on the targeted countries.)
- When Did the “Cold War” End? Part III by Vladimir Acosta from Internationalist 360°. (Note: Because our institutions will rarely tell the truth, I always like to inform people of a true history. This article reports on the period from the fall of the Soviet Union, and is an accurate piece of history as you will ever find.)
- US Role Behind the Defeat of Ecuador’s Leftist Presidential Candidate by Roger Harris from Mint Press News. My short commentary follows:
- The CIA’s Chinese Walls by Craig Murray, an independent blogger from Scotland, from his weblog.
- The Global Deep State: A New World Order Brought to You by COVID-19 by John W. Whitehead and Nisha Whitehead from their weblog The Rutherford Institute. (Note: I prefer the more accurate term: the "Empire's transnational capitalist Deep State" rather than the "Global Deep State". It's not global without Russia and China.
- China and Africa: the Black Alliance for Peace’s AFRICOM Watch Bulletin by Danny Haiphong from Black Agenda Report.
- HI-SEAS Mars/Moon Habitat: Scientists Don Spacesuits to Explore Hawaiian Lava Tubes As if They Were on Mars by European Geosciences Union from SciTechDaily. My reaction: I wonder if you know that most space travel research, which is very expensive, is supported by ruling classes of capitalists who want to escape Earth when it becomes inhabitable due to their rule. This is entirely the reason for this article inclusion--therefore, don't read it. Just thought you should know.
- Biden’s Climate Plan: It’s Too Late for Gradualism by Howie Hawkins from CounterPunch.
- Pollution Report: Oceans are ‘at the precipice of disaster’ from Climate & Capitalism.
- Science Update: Human Population Growth features Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist who has focused on the climate crisis, from his YouTube channel in a 6:06m YouTube video. My reaction: Notice he says roughly at 02:36m "too many rich people like those from the United States and Japan and western Europe and the so-called First World--that's what brought us to the brink. That's what brings us this mess that we're in right now." Aren't all these countries a part of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire that practice thoroughly a capitalist system? And he wrongly includes under the heading "rich people" all the people in these countries. I forgive him because he is a biologist--not a social scientist nor much less, a socialist social scientist.
Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- [Late post] Identifying Post-Vaccination Complications & Their Causes by Dain Pascocello from America's Frontline Doctors. (Note: I had a hard-time accessing this article on my computer. But thanks to an activist who sent me a link. This is not the first time that internet companies have prevented or made access difficult to legitimate websites citing "medical disinformation".)
- [Late post] CNN's New "Reporter," Natasha Bertrand, is a Deranged Conspiracy Theorist and Scandal-Plagued CIA Propagandist by Glenn Greenwald from his weblog at Substack.
- The Day The World Ended by Caitlin Johnstone, an Australian independent blogger from her weblog. My reaction: I often imagine this event.
- The WEF’s Great Reset: Euphemism for a WWIII Scenario? by Peter Koenig from Dissident Voice.
- ACLU Again Cowardly Abstains From an Online Censorship Controversy: This Time Over BLM by Glenn Greenwald from his weblog at Substack.
- A Tightening Circle of Replacement Politics by Alastair Crooke from Strategic Culture Foundation. (Note: You will need to know what "Fifth-generation warfare" means.) My reaction: Crooke describes the directors of the ruling class as inconsistent in their pursuance of policies. It could be an expression of desperation or a designed "replacement politics" to further manipulate ordinary Americans? Who knows? But if I were a betting man, I would place my money on the latter. The directors of the ruling capitalist class, who really run our government, have long been practicing 5th generation war on ordinary Americans, and out of habit they are doing it again--but at an accelerated pace wrapping themselves in virtue: adopting minority causes and "cancelling culture" of their adversaries. But it's all fakery!
- Sleepwalking into Washington’s Next Regime Change Crisis: Myanmar by Brian Berletic from New Eastern Outlook.
Monday, April 26, 2021
- Pfizer is obsessed with one thing in this pandemic. And it’s not saving lives by Nick Dearden from Global Justice Now.
- The Real Agenda of the Gates Foundation by Jacob Levich from Aspects of India's Economy. (Note: This post is in four parts, each of which is of a normal length common to my articles.)
- 10 Covid-Skeptic Memes to Get You Through the Day by Kim Usbourne from Off-Guardian. (This article is a humorous take on the pandemic with a touch of sarcasm.)
- The Illusion of Evidence-Based Medicine by Jon Jureidini and Leemon B. McHenry, a book review from New Books Network.
- 💥Maturity Is Discovering How Everything You Believe Is A Lie by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog. This is a best post. My reaction: Her weblog posts are getting more and more philosophical. And, I notice the male narration has a distinctly American accent to it. I also know that Caitlin is married to an American. Doubts creep in about who is running this weblog and how much. Anyway, I very much like their posts because much of them have the clear ring of truth.
- 💥Xi's Boao Forum Speech And The Messed Up Reporting Around It by Bernhard, an independent German blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama. This is a best post. (Note: If this interests you, you may also be interested in Jimmy Dore's 9:42m reaction.) My reaction: I gave this as a best post because I think it represents all major news agencies in the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire. Reuters is more fundamental than major media corporations because it determines news coverage that media corporations distribute to their customers. Bernhard leaves a very cogent summary:
It does not inform but propagandizes.
- Union Labor’s Great Detour: 1947 to 2021 featuring Jack Rasmus regarding an accurate history of the labor movement (in an audio format lasting nearly an hour) since the 1930s beginning with the Wagner Act. (Note: This was during the late industrial capitalist phase of capitalism much-touted by Prof. Michael Hudson, son of Trotskyist parents.) My reaction: Hudson's parents must be "rolling in their graves"--(def.).
- Economic Collapse Continues Uninterrupted by Shawgi Tell from Dissident Voice.
- The Fed Has Misled the Public about the “Strength” of the Wall Street Mega Banks: This Chart Shows the True Picture by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- 175 Years of Border Invasions: The Anniversary of the U.S. War on Mexico and the Roots of Northward Migration by David Vine from Council on Hemispheric Affairs.
- Challenged on Syria cover-up, OPCW chief lies and US-UK-France evade by Aaron Maté from The Grayzone.
- NYT Investigates U.S. Jewish Billionaire Funding For Anti-Islamists - Then Distracts With Loads Of Anti-Russian Slander by Bernhard, an independent German blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama. (Note: Bernhard seems to attack international news coverage as provided by the NY Times. See his latest post.)
- The Billionaires Who Couldn’t Kick Straight by Sam Pizzigati from CounterPunch. My reaction: Even the culture of capitalism has spread to sports in Europe after first corrupting it in the USA and Britain, the two main organizers of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire. Could one expect otherwise?
- Visions of the Future featuring James Corbet (57:25m) from his weblog, The Corbett Report, pointing to what will happen in the future as reported by our masters in the transnational capitalist class, or in Corbett's words, the "would-be controllers of the world" have planned for us.
- The Best Intentions of Sir Ronald Cohen: Building the Crypto-Corrals of Social Investment by Raul Diego from Mint Press News. (Note: Read this if your interested to learn about a leading driver of the Great Reset.)
- Southern Command Goes to War by Jorge Elbaum from Internationalist 360°.
- A History of the CIA in Congo by T.J. Coles from CounterPunch. The ruling class's CIA has figured to release their heavily redacted documents to the public because they no longer fear a backlash from them. Coles documented his report primarily on released CIA documents in the early 2000s; the last was released in 03/09/2012. I counted 13 such documents (not counting the CIA's historian written with comprehensive disclaimers). The CIA lies beyond the official government facade that was created by the early Founding Fathers who feared democratic rule. (See my commentary here.) You see, the public won't believe that the same operations are conducted today by this very secretive service accountable to no one but the ruling capitalist class.
- Edge of Extinction: Australian Wildfires Warmed the Atmosphere features Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist who has focused on the climate crisis, from his YouTube channel in a 3:03m video.
Sunday, April 25, 2021
- 7 Reasons Why a Vaccine Passport (Pass, Certificate or Whatever They Want to Call It) Should Give Us Pause for Thought by Nick Corbishley from Naked Capitalism.
- Alison Morrow Interview – MSM COVID Blind Spots, Willful Misinformation Or Manufacturing Consent? from The Last American Vagabond featuring Ryan Cristián interviewing Morrow (1:03:52) who worked in MSM and quit them after realizing that they were engaged in propaganda. (Note: Cristián and Morrow focus much of their discussion on why people engage in propaganda.) My reaction: Sociopathic people will rationalize all their cooperative efforts with propagandists because they want to sustain careers to furnish their families with all the goodies they want above all other considerations. I refer to it as the Thatcher principle of amorality: "there is no such thing as society, there are only individuals and their families".
- Why The Main Argument Against Withdrawing US Troops Is Bogus by Caitlin Johnstone, an Australian independent blogger from her weblog. (Note: This article includes narration and transcript of her article.)
- Israel No Longer Has A ‘Deterrence Capacity’ And Its Attempts To Revive It May Prove Too Dangerous by Robert Inlakesh from The Last American Vagabond.