- Youtube Bans & Blocks “Anti-Vaccine” Content From Its Platform by Arjun Walia from The Pulse.
- Bad Sociology: Biden’s Vaccine Purge Prepares for Domestic Counter-Insurgency by Joaquin Flores from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Who is an Anti-vaxxer? by Kim Petersen from Dissident Voice.
- The War on COVID-19: Man’s Final Conquest of Nature by Nozomi Hayase from 21st Century Wire.
My reaction: Hayase apparently acknowledges that the capitalist class
is using science "for a “Great Reset” to re-engineer the global economy
as the world emerged from the pandemic.", but doesn't make this point
explicit enough. Yes, I insist that the ruling class is using science,
like all other institutions, to improve their dominance of the world and
to prevent (in their delusional minds) a runaway climate that threatens
most life on Earth with extinction.
- The Last of our Human Freedoms – Covid-1984 meets the Brave New Normal by Greg Maybury from Off-Guardian.
- India’s Covid-19 Task Force & “Experts” Exposed : Conflicts of Interest in Our Public Health System by Yohan Tengra from Awake India Perspective. (This article gives a dissident Indian perspective on the current "pandemic".
- The Corporations Are The Government: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog. 💥My commentary follows: (I edited this commentary for greater clarity at 9:27 AM CT, Oct. 3, 2021.)
- How AP, Reuters And SCMP Propagandize Their Readers Against China by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
- CIA plan to poison Assange wasn’t needed. The US found a ‘lawful’ way to disappear him by Jonathan Cook, an independent British journalist now living in Nazareth in the right-wing Jewish occupied territory of Palestine which serves the hegemonic interests of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire, from his weblog. (Note: To those of you who have been closely following the persecution of Assange by the Empire, the article contains nothing new. The entire article encompasses all the main efforts to punish Assange for revealing the Empire's secrets.) My reaction: You might also be interested in an article by Joe Lauria entitled "What the Yahoo! Assange Report Got Wrong".
- Does Capitalism Make Us Crazy? by Susan Rosenthal from her weblog. (Note: Rosenthal, a retired psychiatrist, gives a Marxist perspective on mental health.)
- A Company Family: The Untold History of Obama and the CIA by Jeremy Kuzmarov from CovertAction Magazine.
- Big Oil Has Been Using The Courts To Stop Climate Action featuring Naomi Karavani using Redacted Tonight's channel on YouTube (06:20m).
- Exclusive: China's victory on Huawei Meng Wanzhou's case to curb use of US long-arm jurisdiction: ex-Alstom exec by Chen Qingqing from Global Times. (Note: The release of Huawei, a Chinese citizen and office holder in the Huawei Corporation, and other experiences of a French firm (Alstom) in regard to US sanctions is creating new methods of China's government to counter them.)