- Experts Warn Civil Rights Fallout from COVID Could be Far Worse Than the Pandemic Itself by Raul Diego from Mint Press News.
- Biden's back | George Galloway’s take on what’s next for America from the channel of RT on YouTube.
- Why Donald Trump Had to Go by Peter Koenig from "The Saker" weblog.
- Mob mentality: Capitol riot exploited to expand the national security state that failed to stop it featuring Max Blumenthal, who lives near the downtown in Washington DC, giving his on-the-spot views of recent events in a 57 minute interview conducted by Aaron Maté from The Grayzone. My reaction: Blumenthal's on-the-scene report lends support that the January 6th supposed attack of Congress was a pre-planned psychological operation.
- Fake Lower Class Coup, Real Upper Class Bigotry, Near Social Collapse by Frank Scott from Dissident Voice.
- New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato featuring both James commenting initially regarding planned proposals by billionaire Bill Gates and later other crimes that are being committed by our ruling class posted on The Corbett Report. True to his anarchist ideology, Corbett declares that people like Bill Gates is "not the font (def. #2)" (around 4:20m) of these crimes, "the government is the problem" (12:35m). He does not yet identify the system and its rewards in the form of wealth and power that seems to always end up in the hands of a tiny class of billionaire capitalists. He continues to mix-up the problem, the capitalist system, with the government which is only a facade constructed by the ancestors of the ruling class and sponsored by this tiny class of billionaires--a ruling class whose power shapes all of our institutions. I can't wait for his "solutions" (sarcasm).
- The 2020 Worldwide Corona Crisis: Destroying Civil Society, Engineered Economic Depression, Global Coup d’État and the “Great Reset” by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky from Global Research. This is an E-book summarizing all of his articles regarding the "pandemic". My commentary follows:
The Covid-19 pandemic which is real but exaggerated to a great extent by ruling class's control of the media, using bribes to hospitals to identify an upper-respiratory illness as Covid-19, pressure on doctors to diagnose anything that looks like coronavirus to do the same, tests like PCR that the creator of the test, Kary Mullis, severely criticizes as inappropriate, censorship of all voices in opposition no matter how qualified they are, etc.
I can't entirely figure out where Chossudovsky's views are coming from. He has in prior years severely criticized those who worried about the deterioration of our environment and the climate crisis. He hints of that position in this article by writing:The same philanthropic foundations (Rockefeller, Ford, Soros, et al) which are the unspoken architects of the “Great Reset” and “Global Governance” are also involved in (generously) financing Climate Change activism, the Extinction Rebellion, the World Social Forum, Black Lives Matters, LGBT, et al.
He mixes in the climate crisis with all the nefarious projects that are sponsored by the capitalist ruling class. The latter, which is unsolvable under their system, has been worrying them since The Club of Rome issued its 1972 report "The Limits to Growth" which correctly recognizes that infinite growth on a finite planet is impossible. However, the emphasis was on population growth which ironically had been previously celebrated by capitalist sources because the increase of population always meant more customers for their products. The international capitalist ruling classes have been worried about this problem ever since. The Great Reset is often cited by critics as an example of a population reduction project, that is, a reduction of "useless eaters" (those who do not contribute to the profits of major corporations) as a major objective of its project under the cover of protecting people's health.
Perhaps he, too, is an anarchist.
- Zoom Privilege: How Lockdowns Made the Rich Richer by Jordan Schachtel from American Institute for Economic Research.
- Washington Post “Expert” Linked to Defense Companies Hypes North Korea Missile Threat by Alan Macleod from Mint Press News.
Presented as a neutral authority, the Washington Post did not inform its readers that the IISS is largely funded and overseen by the weapons industry, with five of its six most generous contributors — Airbus, BAE Systems, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and Raytheon — major defense manufacturers, each donating six-figure sums. The IISS’ council includes a former NATO Secretary General and previously included the CEO of Lockheed Martin.
- Another Mega Group Spy Scandal? Samanage, Sabotage, and the SolarWinds Hack by Whitney Webb from The Last American Vagabond. (Note: Because this article deals with a lot technical information regarding computers, it would be helpful for one to have some knowledge of computer science.)
- Navalny Should Be Released by Craig Murray, a whistleblower from Scotland, an article from his weblog that gives us a true scoop (with his recommendations) about the latest Empire propaganda project regarding a Russian "dissident".