- Giorgio Agamben and the Biopolitics of COVID-19 by Simon Elmer from Architects for Social Housing,
a British website. (Note: Although this post is past my informal rule
of limiting posts to one month, I will post it anyway because of its
startling clarity about the dangers of the "new normal" which is being
promoted by all authorities of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire. (Note: This
article is about the writings of an Italian philosopher, Giorgio
Agamben, but applies to the political scene in Britain. It is a rather
lengthy article, but one that should be read to understand the nature of the "Great Reset" project, a bio-politics that the Empire is promoting with
the covid-19 pandemic. It is a best post.
- Big Business Is Swallowing the World, Thanks to Lockdowns and Bailouts by Austan Goolsbee and posted on Anti-Empire. (Note: the original source was NY Times, but in this post I have detoured a bit from my usual practice of posting only from original source. I have my personal limits, and in this example I will not post to a source that has been engaging in disinformation almost continuously. But like a broken clock, they sometimes give the time accurately--twice a day.)
- Response To Trump Covid Diagnosis Shows His ‘Opposition’ Always Saw Him As Part Of The Club by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog. (Note: She offers another take on Democratic Party's switch from hostility to sympathy for Trump because he tested positive for one of their covid-19 tests.)
- Capitalism – not ‘humanity’ – is killing the world’s wildlife by Anna Pigott from Climate & Capitalism.
- The Powerful and Obnoxious Odor of Mendacity by Edward Curtin from his weblog Behind the Curtain.
- Daniel Korski: The Intelligence-Linked Mastermind Behind the UK’s Orwellian Healthtech Advisory Board by Johnny Vedmore from "
Unlimited Hangout". (My reaction: If you like investigative journalism, this is an example of the finest.)
- ‘You are Dust, You Are Dead, We’re Coming To Get You’- Julian Assange Is Hearing Voices by Arjun Walia from Collective Evolution. (My reaction: Another failure of the anemic British left to come to the aid of people, who are vital to their agendas, before the British authorities captured him.)