Note: I am planning a first road trip to the US east coast probably immediately after Labor Day, September 6, from my home in southern Minnesota. (Most of my adult life was on the west coast.) If any of you regular followers would like to meet me on this road trip, I will try to accommodate you in my itinerary. The arrangement would at least consist of meeting over a beverage of your choice at a location near you or at your home. Please contact me if this interests you at my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Ron H.
- Vaccine tyranny: Done being silent. By LAFD [Los Angeles Fire Department] Captain Cristian Granucci via Telegram and YouTube.
- RC - Just Say No (Official Video) by RC The Rapper from his channel on YouTube.
- French Citizens Reportedly Boycott Vax Passports By Picnicking In Front of Empty Vax-Only Restaurants by Matt Agorist from The Free Thought Project.
- COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Jump by 27,000 in One Week, FDA Pulls ‘Bait and Switch’ With Pfizer Vaccine Approval by Megan Redshaw from Children's Health Defense. My reaction: Our masters in the capitalist ruling class will go to any lengths to control us.
- US apex court strikes down latest eviction ban, affecting millions from People's Dispatch. (Note: The Supreme Court is also known as the US apex court.)
- How Many People in the US Enriched Themselves via the F-35 Fighter Jet Scam? by Vladimir Platov from New Eastern Outlook.
- Propaganda Is The Source Of All Our Problems: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- As the Left and Right Argue Over Talking Points, They’re Missing The Real Lesson From Afghanistan by Don Via Jr. from The Free Thought Project. My reaction: This article contains some important insights, the first one being as follows:
- Watch live as news breaks: Parole board to release Kennedy 'assassin' featuring Rick Sanchez interviewing a lawyer who reports the latest parole hearing of Sirhan Sirhan via RT's channel on YouTube. My reaction: This is another example of how the CIA, the highly secretive agency of the ruling class and the latter's mainstream media, have played (manipulated) ordinary Americans nearly 60 years ago. Neither Sanchez, the interviewed lawyer and the remaining Kennedy family believe that Sirhan Sirhan was guilty of the assassination of Robert Kennedy. This event was after the CIA murdered Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, numerous Black Panthers, and his brother, John F. Kennedy, the president of our country. It looks like the American people will never learn about how they are being manipulated by media corporations.
- Love Your Servitude - Aldous Huxley & George Orwell from After Skool. My reaction: I noticed at 04:54m that the speaker referred to the Chinese techniques as "brainwashing". But this story was only propaganda to cover for the US's use of biowarfare. Since WWII we have learned from various historians (censored by mainstream institutions) that we have been fed propaganda stories about the 1930s and WWII and thereafter. Read my essays here and here for the general truth about these subjects.
George Orwell, was an English novelist, essayist, journalist and critic. His work is characterised by lucid prose, biting social criticism, opposition to totalitarianism and mass surveillance. As a writer, Orwell produced literary criticism and poetry, fiction and polemical journalism; and is best known for the allegorical novella Animal Farm (1945) and the dystopian novel Nineteen Eighty-Four (1949).
The profound animation from 12:30 to 15:45 of this video is from "IN-SHADOW - A Modern Odyssey - Animated Short Film" by Lubomir Arsov
The full Aldous Huxley audio us from his lecture at UC Berkeley in 1962.
- News on China in 2 minutes from Dongsheng News and their channel on YouTube.
- Did China abandon socialism? by Philip Roddis from his weblog SteelCityScribblings. My reaction: As a committed real socialist this article is encouraging, but I still worry.
- Drought Clobbers the World by Robert Hunziker from Dissident Voice.