- 💥A Killer Enterprise: How One of Big Pharma’s Most Corrupt Companies Plans to Corner the Covid-19 Cure Market (part 2) by Whitney Webb and Raul Diego from The Last American Vagabond. This is a best post.
In this second installment of the series "Engineering Contagion: Amerithrax, Coronavirus and the Rise of the Biotech-Industrial Complex," Emergent Biosolution’s rise to prominence, made possible through acts of blatant corruption and the public-private revolving door, will be explored. The clear nexus between Big Pharma, Government and University-affiliated "Biosecurity Centers" offers a startling look into the Biotech-Industrial Complex that has long dominated U.S. biodefense policy and is now guiding much of the U.S. government’s response to the Coronavirus crisis.
My commentary: Webb is a highly-skilled investigative journalist who leads the study of the bioweapons industry whose roots go back to the Korean War (June 1950 – July 1953) in which there is much compelling evidence exists that the US used a bioweapon against North Korea. Bioweapons appeared again in the media after the 9/11 false-flag event during the anthrax attacks on members of Congress that opposed the Patriot Act. In part 1 of this series the authors uncovered considerable dubious political connections to the right-wing and Big Pharma that are associated with these attacks. In part 2 the authors identify many of the same actors in addition to key players in pharmaceutical corporations who are currently in key roles in the current coronavirus pandemic. Both articles are dense reading.
- Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. from Children's Health Defense.
- Who Profits from the Pandemic? by Pepe Escobar from Consortium News.
- Phantoms of the Operation by Edward Curtin from his weblog Behind the Curtain.
- The Real Conspiracy: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog.
- Fed Chair Powell Tells Whoppers This Morning on the Brookings Institution Webcast by Pam Martens and Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- Thousands of coronavirus tests are going unused in US labs by Amy Maxmen from Nature.
- Latest Jobless Numbers & State of US Economy–radio interview featuring economist Jack Rasmus (from his weblog) giving his observation about the current coronavirus pandemic and its economic consequences.
- The Climate and Environmental Rules Being Rolled Back During the COVID-19 Pandemic by Amy Westervelt and Emily Gertz from Drilled News.
- 9/11 Truth: Under Lockdown for Nearly Two Decades by Max Parry from Global Research.