- Bernie’s Tweets Reveal Failed Leadership During Crisis featuring Danny Haiphong giving history and political lessons to Jimmy Dore (of The Jimmy Dore Show) who is extremely angry and disillusioned with the fake campaigns run by Bernie Sanders and all the other "progressives". Most Americans have been brainwashed by the fake history that they have been taught in schools controlled by the capitalist ruling class. Hopefully, most Americans, like Dore, are finally waking up.)
- Wall Street Wins, Again: Bailouts in the Time of Coronavirus by Naomi Prins from CounterPunch.
... actions offering greater protection to the majority of the population would restart the economy in a truly sustainable fashion, while bringing back both jobs and confidence. But that, in turn, would involve a bold and courageous political response providing genuine and proportionate stimulus for people. Unfortunately, given Washington’s 1% tilt and Donald Trump’s CEO empathy, that is at present inconceivable.
Prins only seems to achieve an intuitive understanding that the very logic of capitalism always favors those who "own" property, the ruling class, but not those who are employed (essentially rented as long as they are useful) by owners of property to produce their profits that lead to the fabulous wealth and power that our masters enjoy. This is the secret that enables our ruling class's exploitation of workers, who produce all real wealth and power but which always end up in the hands of our exploiters. As in the game of Monopoly, the game is over when all the wealth is controlled by one player--the tiny capitalist class. I think that we are currently witnessing the beginning of the end of the "game" of capitalism. Should we workers celebrate the end of capitalism and the construction of a new sustainable social-economic system?
Yes! Especially if we can construct a sustainable social-economic system after the mess that capitalists have left us. This could be our redemption as an "intelligent" species.
However, Mother Earth is having us evicted from our home, planet Earth. There is too much evidence that the transnational empire of capitalists has sufficiently destroyed the habitat that all life forms depend on by having loaded already the planet's atmosphere with greenhouse gases. We are now locked into temperatures beyond what nearly all life forms can tolerate. The decline and fall of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire leaves other nations with mixed economies with the impossible task of contending with the rapidly accelerating effects of global warming which will lead to the extinction of nearly all species on planet Earth.
- China’s socialist planning and COVID-19 by the editor of The Duran.
- Eyes Wide Open: Will the ‘Masters of the Universe’ Notice No One Takes Them Seriously Anymore? by Alastair Crooke from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Resetting the Bomb by Matt Taibbi from Substack.
- Edge of Extinction: The Aerosol Masking Effect, Redux by Guy McPherson from his weblog Nature Bats Last. (Note: On my desktop computer the link to the periodically updated essay "Extinction Foretold, Extinction Ignored" is found on the right-hand side.)