- NYT Vastly Overstates Number of Children Hospitalized With COVID, as Data Show COVID Risk for Kids ‘Not Extraordinary Threat’ by Megan Redshaw from Children's Health Defense.
- The FDA’s War Against the Truth on Ivermectin by David R. Henderson from American Institute for Economic Research.
- Civil Liberties Are Being Trampled by Exploiting "Insurrection" Fears. Congress's 1/6 Committee May Be the Worst Abuse Yet. By Glenn Greenwald from his weblog on Substack.
- 💥Refreshingly Honest Billionaire Says Media Purchase Will Be Used For Propaganda by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog. This is a best post.
- Unholy Trinity: Medicine, Science, and Corporate Power by Mickey Z. from Dissident Voice.
- The Banners of the King of Hell Advance by Edward Curtin from his weblog Behind the Curtain. 💥My commentary follows:
- American Pravda: Remembering the Liberty by Ron Unz from his website.
- Facebook Bans Criticism Of Establishment Journalists featuring Jimmy Dore in his channel on YouTube (10:54). My reaction: Just when you think that the American scene could not be getting any worse, it gets worse!
- Dystopian “Great Reset”: “Own Nothing and Be Happy”, Being Human in 2030 by Colin Todhunter, a British independent blogger, from Global Research.
- Was America’s Longest War for Opium, Oil and Propping up the Stock Market? by John Potash from Internationalist 360°. My reaction: In this well-documented research Potash produces considerable evidence to support the affirmative explanation. However, there were other reasons together with the reasons Potash cited that caused the invasion using 9/11 as a grand psy-op: like strategic reasons as a base to counter Soviet and Chinese influence in the area.
- Persistent Desperation of Charter School Promoters by Shawgi Tell from Dissident Voice.
- When the West was itchin’ to go to China by Pepe Escobar from "The Saker" weblog.
- The U.S. ‘Longer Telegram’ Is Hostile Interventionism in China, Posing as Competition by Alastair Crooke from Strategic Culture Foundation. My reaction: The editors of this journal recognize one of the basic theorems of class analysis with their introduction: "Incumbents of the White House come and go, but U.S. security objectives do not alter course so readily, Alastair Crooke writes." The ruling class appoints their main employees contrary to the conventional belief that we live in a democracy.
- ‘US/Israel seek Lebanese civil war to derail a Hezbollah in its prime’: Qandil from Middle East Observer.
- Climate Change Worse than Expected: A Conversation with Guy McPherson conducted by Michael Welch from Global Research. (Note: The "Conversation with Guy McPherson" begins at 08:00.) My reaction: The founder of Global Research, Michel Chossudovsky previously poo-pooed (def.) such climate change scientists and their work, but I haven't read such articles in recent years.)
- 50% of All US Workers Made $34,612 or Less Last Year by Michael Snyder from Activist Post. My brief commentary:
Last year, I made about $12,000 myself. As a father of two, living below the poverty line has been incredibly hard. I've had friends take their lives due to the pressure, and others have turned towards severe addiction.
The realities of the 5,000 year reign over the world by those that control money have brought free society to its knees. You're either enslaving others, or a slave in the capitalist system.
Nothing new to report here, just more absurd evidence that the system of capitalism is not working for the majority, and much less so for the planet itself.