- Key articles on origins of Covid-19, gain-of-function research and biolabs by Shannon Murray from U.S. Right to Know. Murray writes "This reading list is a work in progress. We will update it."
- Study: Up To 95 Percent of Serious Adverse Reactions To Drugs Go Under-Reported by Arjun Walia from The Pulse.
- What Happens When Doctors Buck Government Narrative on COVID? from Children's Health Defense. (Note: A synopsis says the following: "On the latest episode of “Doctors and Scientists,” host Brian Hooker interviews Dr. Alvin Moss, director of the West Virginia University Center for Health Ethics and Law, on the threats medical professionals and scientists face when they stray from the mainstream narrative on COVID and vaccines.")
- NBA Player Says COVID Vaccine Caused Blood Clots, But Team Officials Told Him to ‘Keep Quiet’ by Megan Redshaw from Children's Health Defense.
- Why the Mainstream Media Remains Silent on the JFK Records Deadline by Jacob G. Hornberger from The Future of Freedom Foundation.
- Pandora Papers reveal offshore finances of the global elite currying influence in U.S. by Anna Massoglia from Open Secrets.
- Democrats Join Republicans To Sabotage The Left featuring Jimmy Dore from his channel on YouTube (11:22) illustrating, as he often does, the fake democracy which we have in the USA.
- 💥It Takes A Lot Of Education To Keep Us This Stupid by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog. This is a best post.
- Open mind more valuable than mere diploma, a cartoon and article published in Global Times,
a major Chinese news publication. My reaction: Like my professor used
to say, "you shouldn't have an open mind such that your brains fall
out." I interpreted this to mean, based on his other statements, that he
wanted us to question fundamental assumptions supporting any opinions.
- Best Laid Plans… Washington’s Zero-Sum Mindset Alienates Allies from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Colour Revolutions Fade Away by Patrick Armstrong from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- EU Faces Migrant Backlash After Sanctioning Belarus by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
- US Marines on Taiwan: Major Provocation, But Not News by Brian Berletic from New Eastern Outlook.
- The New American Leadership: Biden Tells the World What He Wants It to Know by Philip Giraldi from Strategic Culture Foundation. 💥My brief commentary follows: I disagree with the conclusion of his article as expressed in the last paragraph:So, the myth of America trudges on with some new labels attached but otherwise pretty much the same. Many would argue that it is time for a reboot, to return to constitutionalism, small government and an end to pointless foreign wars and interventions. But to do that would pit individuals and small groups against some very powerful interests, i.e. the defense industry, big pharma, and government itself, which sees its natural role as one of growth. It is an unbalanced struggle, but it must be won if the United States of America is to survive with some basic freedoms intact into the 22nd century.It is in the nature of capitalism to grow small businesses into giant monopolies, and to evolve into imperialist nations like the formerly "Great" Britain, Nazi Germany, Italy, Japan, and the new de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire. Giraldi is reluctant to acknowledge this inherent historical tendency, but he seems to imply this fact in the second to the last sentence in this paragraph. However, in the following sentence he reaffirms his loyalty to capitalism and essentially negates the observation contained in the preceding sentence. The only antidote to the illness of capitalism is socialism.
- Debunking CIA and MI6 Syria narratives – one by one by Vanessa Beeley from her weblog The Wall Will Fall.
- Pakistan is facing an existential crisis and opinion piece by Erum Haider from Al Jazeera.
- Will COP26 in Glasgow deliver? Sam Carana from his weblog Arctic News.
- CNN Won’t Say If It’s Running Undisclosed PR for a Gulf Dictatorship by Gabe Levine-Drizin and Adam Johnson from their weblog The Column on Substack. My commentary follows:
VICE has a department called Virtue, founded by Spencer Baim, now VICE's Chief Brand Officer. Spencers department, Virtue, was tasked with taking the commercial wants of VICE advertisers and turning them into content. This was no big issue as VICE was not a news outlet at the time, just an influential magazine for irreverent youth (male skateboarders-bro types).
When you work in a media outlet you begin to see the relationship between the editorial department, marketing, and sales. The subtext should be clear, there is no magazine without the advertisers, who genuinely influenced the news and information released.
Knowing my history, it seems more than likely to me that CNN is engaged in undeclared brand-sponsored advertising hidden as news. It happens. It is how companies like VICE, and probably CNN, make money.
Fundamentally these are the same behaviors in two different media outlets, except that at least VICE was not slinging propaganda for a dictator, at least that I know of.