- Subcomandante Bloomberg by America's premier satirist CJ Hopkins from his website Consent Factory, Inc.
- Mike Bloomberg Is A Russian Asset by Bernhard (Germany) from his weblog Moon of Alabama. (Note: This is a spoof on media corporations and their Russiagate type coverage.)
- West Antarctic Ice Sheet Melt Expected to Greatly Accelerate as Southern Ocean Warms by climate scientist Paul Beckwith from his weblog.
- Public health scientists in the crosshairs by Lisa Wandschneider and others from Science.
- Exposé Shows Rise of Heartland Institute’s Climate Denial Efforts Overseas, Using Dark Money and a YouTuber by Sharon Kelly from Desmog.
- Jeff Bezos’s $10 Billion Climate Pledge Is Actually Tiny by David Wallace-Wells from New York Magazine.
The most optimistic assessment I know of suggests that decarbonizing the planet’s energy systems would cost, up front, $73 trillion dollars ....
- Edge of Extinction: Arctic Permafrost Thaw by Guy McPherson from Edge of Exinction (via YouTube).
- The Assange Hearing: A Reticent Request by Craig Murray (British) from his weblog.
- Assange’s Persecution Has Exposed Media Depravity The World Over by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog.
Power is the ability to control what happens. Absolute power is controlling what people think about what happens. Humans are story-oriented creatures, so if you can control the stories that the humans are telling each other about what’s going on, you can control those humans.
- Las Vegas debate reveals deepening Democratic Party crisis by Patrick Martin from World Socialist Web Site.
- Apparent US Intel Meddling in US Election With ‘Report’ Russia is Aiding Sanders by Joe Lauria from Consortium News.
- The Coronavirus’ effect on world politics and economy from United World (based in Turkey).
- No Weapon Left Behind: The American Hybrid War on China by Pepe Escobar from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- As Usual, Western Media Grossly Distort Syria’s Conflict, an editorial from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Revealed: The British government’s covert propaganda campaign in Syria by Ian Cobain and Alice Ross from Middle East Eye.