These are today's posts mostly about our descent into the gangster world:
- US starts the Raging Twenties declaring war on Iran by Pepe Escobar from Asia Times.
- The murder of Qassem Soleimani and assassination as state policy by Bill Van Auken from World Socialist Web Site.
- OPCW leaks expose ‘criminal’ Syria cover-up — and US media is silent by Aaron Maté from The Grayzone.
- Ruling class bereft of answers while catastrophic fires escalate across Australia by James Cogan from World Socialist Web Site.
- Few countries on track to meet Paris climate goals by Sarah Kennedy from Yale Climate Connections.