Note: Monday (Aug. 30) after I completed my posts, I watched on TV
the tennis matches at the US Open. I realized how much I enjoyed
watching tennis matches by expert players. So, I decided to wait until
the 13th of September to take off on my road trips east from my home in
southern Minnesota. I will go as far as New York state and possibly up
into Vermont and across to Massachusetts.
I won't patronize any businesses that require papers to prove that I have been vaccinated because I haven't been. (I have enjoyed the longest streak of good health that I can remember, that is, outside of my balance problems I experienced in April.) Thus, I can't visit people in Nova Scotia and I won't go into New York City because authorities in both places require proof of vaccination.
Recently I received an email from someone who is living in Albuquerque (New Mexico) who has followed my website for over six years! No, I'm not omniscient, but I do what I can (while I still can) to uncover the truth about what is happening in our country: the country of lies and crimes. These lies and crimes are perpetrated by a ruling class with widespread cooperation of people who are concerned with only the comforts of their individual lives. I need aware people to join me in this endeavor.
I could use more volunteers of regular readers of my website to meet along the way to the east coast. Hopefully, more will respond (email@example.com) before the 13th of September. I want to meet some of my regular readers over coffee, tea, or beer to get acquainted with them.
- 💥COVID-19 and 9/11 (Never Forget?) by Mickey Z. from Dissident Voice. This is a best post.
- Ivermectin Toxicity Reviewed featuring Chris Martenson using his channel on YouTube (37:18m) to explain why he condemns the attack of Ivermectin by various parts of the ruling class. Posted by Brad Fredricks, and his brief commentary follows:
Peak Prosperity's Chris Martenson continues to use his PhD in pathology from Duke University and an MBA from Cornell University, to help others see through bullshit, and get a clear look at the data.
- Biden Announces New Mandatory Vaccine Measures Implicating 100 Million Americans by Arjun Walia from The Pulse.
- White House Releases Mandatory Vaccine Rules for U.S. Workforce and Reinstalls Fence Around Capitol to Avoid Backlash by "Sundance" from The Last Refuge.
- No one has been killed by Ivermectin. How many have been killed, and will be killed, by the enormous propaganda drive against its use? by Prof. Mark Crispin Miller from his weblog on Substack.
- Protests in London, Paris, Milan (and where else?): Wherever they are, and however big they are, "our free press" blacks them out by Prof. Mark Crispin Miller from weblog on Substack.
- Doing Darkness When the Lights Are Off: Humanitarianism in Southeast Asia in the Age of COVID-19 by Helen Tindall and David Bell from Panda.
- Peak 2021 — US Gov’t Labels the Constitution, Bill of Rights as “Potentially Harmful Content” by Matt "Agorist" (Note: I simply can't believe his last name is genuine.) from Activist Post.
- 💥The People Are the Power. When We Unite, We Can Stop These Crimes Against Humanity! featuring Lurnpa, an ordinary Australian, using his channel on YouTube (09:18m) to ask you to join him in the fight to save humanity. The post is from Conscious Life News, and it is a best post.
- New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato featuring James Corbett and Pilato discussing satirically (25:03m) podcast via Odysee what the ruling class wants us to believe about the 9/11 event (and related happenings) that was used to rationalize wars on Afghanistan and Iraq.
- ‘Destructive interference reminiscent of a domestic CIA’: court documents reveal how the FBI funded a neo-Nazi terror group by Brett Sinclair from RT.
- The World’s Deadliest Terrorist Group: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- Review: “Unanswered Questions: What the September Eleventh Families Asked and the 9/11 Commission Ignored “ by Ray McGinnis, a book review by Edward Curtin from his weblog Behind the Curtain.
- The Federal Investigation of 9/11 Ignored Recorded, Eyewitness Accounts of Firefighters Who Heard Explosions Just Before the Towers Collapsed by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- 14 ways official reports agreed with “conspiracy theorists” on 9/11 from OffG (Off-Guardian).
- 9/9 and 9/11, 20 years later by Pepe Escobar via The Saker weblog.
- No End in Sight to US War Crimes in Afghanistan by Scott Scheffer from Internationalist 360°.
- How Chevron Used the Law and the FBI to Target Whistle-Blowing Lawyer Steven Donziger by Lee Camp from Mint Press News. (Note: The text of this post appears to be a summary of his podcast (19:11m.) My reaction: More criminal acts perpetrated by the biggest crooks in America--major corporations.
- 💥The Age of Manufactured Ignorance featuring an interview via YouTube (25:39m) conducted by Chris Hedges with Professor Henry A. Giroux. This is a best post. My reaction: Giroux finally recognizes the desperate state of our country under the domination of a ruling transnational capitalist class that has turned to fascism as a final evolution of capitalism.
- How The Elites Trained You to Hate featuring an interview conducted by Russell Brand, a British comedian turned serious critical thinker, from his channel on YouTube (09:01m), with Deeyah Khan who offers an insight on how the working class is being used to hate each other by mainstream propaganda.
- Nord Stream 2 pipeline COMPLETED from RT's channel on YouTube (01:14m). My reaction: This fact is the beginning of the end of the world dominance of the de-facto US/Anglo/Zionist Empire.
- Extreme Weather Exposes The Truth About Our System featuring Lee Camp using his channel on YouTube to satirically comment about the authorities' response to Hurricane Ida that hit New Orleans and vicinity.
- On borrowed time: How long to a Miocene-like tropical ~+4°C world? by Prof Andrew Glikson, Earth and climate scientist, from Arctic News.