Note: Monday (Aug. 30) after I completed my posts, I watched on TV the
tennis matches at the US Open. I realized how much I enjoyed watching
tennis matches by expert players. So, I decided to wait until the 13th
of September to take off on my road trips east from my home in southern
Minnesota. I will go as far as New York state and possibly up into
Vermont and across to Massachusetts.
I won't patronize
any businesses that require papers to prove
that I have been vaccinated because I haven't been. (I have enjoyed the
longest streak of good health that I can remember, that is, outside of
my balance problems I experienced in April.) Thus, I can't visit
people in Nova Scotia and I won't go into New York City because
authorities in both places require proof of vaccination.
Wednesday I received an email from someone who is living in Albuquerque (New Mexico) who has followed my website for over six years! However, I'm not going in that direction. But I could use more volunteers of regular readers of my website to meet along the way to the east coast. Hopefully, more will respond (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the 13th of September. I want to meet some of my regular readers over coffee, tea, or beer to get acquainted with them.
- American Medical Association Releases Stunning Document Teaching Doctors to Lie to Patients While Deliberately Exaggerating COVID Death Claims by Mike Adams from Natural News.
- The Powerful Case Against Covid mRNA Vaccine by Paul Craig Roberts from his weblog. Another old-fashioned conservative assembles data from Africa to demolish much of the mainstream propaganda about Covid-19.
- ‘Medical Racism’ Producer Tells RFK, Jr.: Black Americans ‘Waking Up to Medical Tyranny’ from Children's Health Defense.
- The ACLU, Prior to COVID, Denounced Mandates and Coercive Measures to Fight Pandemics by Glenn Greenwald for his weblog on Substack.
- COVID19/11: Narratives Intertwined features Graeme MacQueen, PhD, briefly explaining (03:26m) his views about how the covid pandemic and 9/11. He asserts that the former project is a Deep State operation designed to separate us.
- 💥How the US Trained the Afghan Mujahideen To Produce War Propaganda by Dan Cohen from Mint Press News. This is a best post. (Note: Because of difficulties with my auto, I am under considerable pressure today to post these articles. It looks like the text is a transcript of the first YouTube video (06:44m) and not the second video (10:06m). My reaction: Cohen reveals for all to see that propaganda is a key feature in any war that the US forces and its Empire (de-facto US/Anglo/Zionist Empire) have engaged in since the Vietnam War.
- Seeking 9/11 Truth After Twenty Years by Ron Unz, who is the founder of the old-fashioned conservative website The Unz Review. (Note: This is quite a lengthy article, but an important one.) My reaction: In the article Unz subdues his "anti-Semitic" remarks (I put this word in quotation marks because the root word means Semite which includes Arabs as well as Jews) behind words like "Zionist" and "neocons" in contrast to many of his articles which only refer to "Jews" instead of right-wing Jews. Otherwise, Unz zeros in on the essential facts of the growing movement in the USA to cast considerable doubt on the official story.
- US-Singapore Relations: Being of Use vs. Being Used by Brian Berletic, an ex-Marine living with his family in Thailand, from New Eastern Outlook.
- 💥The Demise of the Heroin Trade a Major Benefit of the US Defeat in Afghanistan by Jame O'Neill from New Eastern Outlook. This is a best post.
Three of those countries that suffered as a consequence of this heroin epidermic are China, Iran and Russia. It is little surprise therefore that a condition of the support of these three countries to the new Taliban government is a renewal of the latter’s implacable dislike of heroin when they were last in power. The western media have been almost completely silent on the new Afghanistan government’s views on the topic. But there is little reason to believe that their hostility is in any way reduced from when they were last in power.
- Australia Has No Bill Of Rights, And It Shows by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- China to hold Taliban to honor pledge to cut ties with terrorism after interim govt announcement by By Yang Sheng, Liu Xinand, and Fan Anqi from Global Times, a major online newspaper in China.
- 200+ medical journals demand emergency climate action via Climate & Capitalism.