- Questions About the FBI's Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media by Glenn Greenwald from his weblog at Substack.
We’ve lived so long under the spell of hierarchy—from god-kings to feudal lords to party bosses—that only recently have we awakened to see not only that “regular” citizens have the capacity for self-governance, but that without their engagement our huge global crises cannot be addressed. The changes needed for human society simply to survive, let alone thrive, are so profound that the only way we will move toward them is if we ourselves, regular citizens, feel meaningful ownership of solutions through direct engagement. Our problems are too big, interrelated, and pervasive to yield to directives from on high.
—Frances Moore Lappé, excerpt from Time for Progressives to Grow Up
Saturday, June 19, 2021
Friday, June 18, 2021
- Lies, Damned Lies, Statistics and COVID Statistics by Gary G. Kohls, MD from Global Research.
- Opinion | Which Is More Dangerous: Mainstream Media or The Spike Protein? by Madhava Setty, MD from Collective Evolution.
- The Lie of Corporate Personhood by Gary G. Kohls, MD from Free Press.
- The Emperor Has No Authority: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband also reading the script--from her weblog.
- From Unit 731 to Fort Detrick: What is the U.S. hiding from the world? by Yuan Sha from CGTN, a major Chinese online news and opinion website.
- Blaming Russia for Hacking Lets Faulty U.S. Cybersecurity Off Hook by Finian Cunningham from Strategic Culture Foundation. My commentary follows:
- US, Israeli Policies Drive Houthi – Hezbollah Defense Pact as Yemen Feel Palestine’s Pain by Ahmed Abdulkareem from Mint Press News.
- Vanessa Beeley on Syrian Presidential elections and debunking CIA narratives features Beeley and her comments regarding the recent Syrian election results, a brief report of Covid-19 conditions, the effects of sanctions, and other comments--from Beeley's weblog The Wall Will Fall (34:46m). (Note: Beeley has been living in Syria for the past few years.)
- Eighty years Ago: June 22, 1941: Nazi Germany Attacks the Soviet Union by Dr. Jacques R. Pauwels from Global Research. (Note: This post is for the millions of ordinary Americans who have been subject to the unrelenting re-writing of history by careerist historians.)
- The Double Deformation by Michael A. Lebowitz from Climate & Capitalism.
- Our World Is Changing from Our Changing Menu.
- Explained: Burke et al. 2018 by Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist (via his YouTube channel--02:40m), who has fearlessly focused on the climate crisis, in order to explain, and differ regarding one detail, the research study by Burke et al. (Note: I experienced occasional blackouts of the video.)
Thursday, June 17, 2021
- Pfizer & Moderna Fail To Respond To British Medical Journal About COVID Vaccine Safety Concerns by Arjun Walia from Collective Evolution.
- The Real B3W-NATO Agenda by Pepe Escobar from Global Research.
- America’s Soup-Brained President Says The US Never Interferes In Other Countries’ Elections by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband also reading the script, from her weblog.
- Edelman PR and the Manufacturing of “Trust” by Johnny Vedmore from Unlimited Hangout. My reaction: Are the new propagandists hiding under the cover of PR firms like Edelman PR? I think so. Read this article to enlighten yourself on the World Economic Forum's use of the latter firm to establish "trust" in their leadership and the Great Reset.
- What MSM prefers to ignore about Biden-Putin summit features Ben Swann responding to questions regarding the deficiencies of billionaire owned & controlled media corporations, via RT's channel on YouTube (6:02m).
- 💥Isabel Maxwell: Israel’s “Back Door” Into Silicon Valley by Whitney Webb from her weblog Unlimited Hangout. This is a best post.
- Relentless Digitalization: Is a Cashless Economy a Real Threat to Privacy and Civil Liberties? by Sophia Wright from Global Research. My reaction: Again, digitization is only a tool to be used to surveil and control us or to promote a more convenient way of living for ordinary people. It depends on whether this is controlled by a self-serving ruling class or it is controlled by us (ordinary people). It looks very much like it will be used by the former.
- New Book: Unanswered Questions: What the September Eleventh Families Asked and the 9/11 Commission by Ray McGinnis, the book's author, from Global Research. (Note: I give credit to Global Research for this article because they have formatted it concisely. The primary source provides a reservoir of information, and encourages you to examine unanswered questions about 9/11, a profoundly pivotal 21st century event.)
- The Breaking Of The Corporate Media Monopoly by David Edwards from Media Lens (a British media watchdog). Edwards writes:
Indeed, the evidence is now simply overwhelming – the 100-year big business monopoly of the mass media has been broken.
- From Steel City Scribblings, a British weblog run by an independent blogger.
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
- Alternative Visions - Inflation, Infrastructure ‘Smoke & Mirrors’, & Keynes’ Economics by Prof. Jack Rasmus from Alternative Visions in a 53:43m audio presentation. (Note: Rasmus attempts to explain what is the reality of the economy in contrast to what corporate media is reporting.) My reaction: Although he often frames events too much in the economy as Republican versus Democrats, I believe his interpretation of what corporate media currently reports is on the right track versus what is really going on. From my own experience, I also can agree with him in his introduction that readings of outstanding authors in the original is different from careerist and indoctrinated academics who provide skewed interpretations of what these authors wrote. To his credit, Rasmus has read much by these authors. I look forward to future posts in this series.
- It’s Now Official: The Financial House that Jamie Dimon Built Is the Riskiest Bank in the United States by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- Tupac Shakur Would Have Turned 50 Today–If He Hadn’t Threatened Deal Between Drug Traffickers and U.S. Banks Making Billions Laundering CIA Drug Money by John Potash from Covert Action Magazine.
- Creating enemies: China reacts to NATO targeting it by Rick Rozoff from Anti-Bellum.
- Biden wants NATO to project the strength it doesn’t have by Scott Ritter from RT.
- Science Update: Climate Change Leads to Reduced Atmospheric Oxygen featuring Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist (via his YouTube channel--07:45m), who has fearlessly focused on the climate crisis, examining a research study reported in the Guardian.
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
- Targeting Russia and China Instead of the Real Enemy – Capitalist Inequality by Finian Cunningham from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- The Enduring False Narrative About the PULSE Massacre Shows the Power of Media Propaganda by Glenn Greenwald from his weblog at Substack.
- Censorship: Facebook Has Removed 16 Million Pieces of Content & Added ‘Warnings’ On 167 Million by Arjun Walia from Collective Evolution.
- Conformity: The Vice of the Coward Stacey Rudin from her weblog on Medium.
- REVEALED: Soros Bankrolls AOC’s Anti-Billionaire NYC Mayoral Candidate Maya Wiley. By Natalie Winters from The National Pulse. My reaction: These are great times for women of color to make it into political offices. There is only one catch: They must carry- out orders of their masters in the capitalist ruling class. This is another manifestation of the ruling class wrapping themselves in virtue.
- Sanctions on Syria – a silent death and killing hope by Vanessa Beeley from her weblog The Wall Will Fall.
Economic sanctions are becoming an increasingly popular foreign policy instrument in Western countries, deployed alone or in conjunction with military and/or diplomatic interventions to achieve strategic political and policy goals, such as ostensibly protecting individuals and states from the behaviour of wrongdoers. Because economic sanctions are considered less violent than direct military assault, they are often supported by many on the left and the peace movement, who reluctantly accept the policy as a necessary evil.
This panel, part of a broader series on sanctions, will focus on their public health effects, through an analysis of five case studies: Cuba, Venezuela, Nicaragua, Syria and Iran. All but one of these countries are currently under sanctions by both Canada and the United States.
- Amazon Buys MGM Amidst Antitrust Court Case featuring Naomi Karavani of the Redacted Tonight show. (comical satire)
- The Same Shady People Own Big Pharma and the Media by Dr. Joseph Mercola from his weblog.
- The US-Russia Summit by Patrick Lawrence from Consortium News.
- How U.S. and UK Information-Warfare Fronts Ignited Anti-Government Protests in Belarus by Kit Klarenberg from CovertAction Magazine.
Monday, June 14, 2021
- Pity the Poor Billionaire by Russ Baker from his weblog WhoWhatWhy. (Note: This post borders on satire, and Baker frequently goes over the border.)
- Truthful Accounts – A View from Nicaragua by Stephen Sefton from Global Research. Referring to the impossibility for journalists to report on the truth in today's class-warfare-ridden world of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire, Sefton writes:
Sunday, June 13, 2021
- The Difference Between Totalitarian Regimes And Free Democracies by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband reading the script, which is also provided in the article from her weblog. My reaction: The only criticism I have is that quotation marks should be around "free democracy". As it is (without quotation marks) there is a tendency to cynicism. "Free democracy" implies a propaganda construct, whereas a free democracy can be very real.
- A Few Thoughts on White Identity by Gary Engler from Dissident Voice. (Note: Engler reviews a book entitled White Fragility: Why White People Have Such a Hard Time Talking About Racism.)
- The 2021 Corporate Bamboozle On World Food Systems from GPEnewsdocs featuring a long interview and discussion between Lynn Fries, "producer of Global Political Economy or GPEnewsdocs, and Pat Mooney, who is "leading [the] IPES-Food’s ‘Long Food Movement’ project. My commentary follows:
- 💥Propaganda and the Media — Let’s Tell Some Lies — Part 5 by Larry Romanoff from "The Saker" weblog. This is a best post. My reaction: Romanoff illustrates how your views of events in the world are distorted by billionaire-owned media corporations to make you ignorant of the Empire's actual crimes.
- How US govt-funded media fueled a violent coup in Nicaragua by Max Blumenthal and Ben Norton from The Grayzone. My reaction: This is an important report because it illustrates how the directors of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire are going about subverting entire nations (think Ukraine as another example) to the dominance of the Empire. In Nicaragua they were not successful because the people under successive Sandinista governments had encouraged the people to become politically aware.
- Toxic Chemicals Engulf the Planet by Robert Hunziker from Dissident Voice.
- Could temperatures keep rising? from Arctic News.