- REVEALED: UK Officials Inflated COVID Hospital Numbers at Height of ‘Pandemic’ from 21st Century Wire.
- Are You Ready for the “No One Could Have Known” Routine? by Thomas Harrington from Off-Guardian. (My reaction: This is worse than even Harrington argues. The lies we've been told has been going on in this dramatic fashion since WWII.)
- As COVID-1984 Accelerates Bill Gates Blames ‘Freedom’ For Spread of the Virus by Avatar Dewey Fernfield from The Duran. This post features Spiro Skouras via YouTube elaborating and commenting on this effort for all citizens residing in the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire to submit to the capitalist ruling classes' vaccination program.
- Exclusive Interview: Ben Swann and Plandemic Creator Mikki Willis from ISE. (Note: Swann interviews Willis who is the producer, director, and writer of films, "Plandemic 2: Indoctornation" (censored by Facebook) as well as "Plandemic 1" (censored by YouTube). (Note: "Indoctornation" is a play on the word "indoctrination". Notice the entry of the latter film on Wikipedia. I think this qualifies for the "best posts" category.)
- Company Set to Manufacture COVID-19 Vaccine for US Intentionally Sold Faulty Biodefense Products by Whitney Webb from The Last American Vagabond.
- On Covid-19 And Authoritarian Abuses by Australian Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog. (Note: You may be also interested in this post.) My brief commentary follows:
In this post she is obviously frustrated by all the verbal abuse she has been getting via Twitter and other social media from people who have succumbed to the hysteria that media corporations have been filling the airways with. In her home country of Australia, the citizens have been experiencing probably the most draconian measures ever (and likely the worst in the world) from government authorities over this covid-19 pandemic.
This is the result of many years of brainwashing via disinformation and censorship spewed by capitalist's control of media, education, and entertainment in which they have scrubbed out real history and substituted self-serving propaganda and entertaining distractions. I fear the worst.
- US Smears Those Questioning Latest Claims vs. China by Tony Cartalucci from his weblog Land Destroyer Report. (Note: If this was of interest to you, you may also may be interested in this post.)
- Cruelty with a Point: The Continuing US Immiseration of Syria by Stephen Gowans from What's Left.
- What the Belarusian opposition offers by Timoschuk from The Duran.
- U.S. Judge Urges Supreme Court to End U.S. Police State It Imposes by Eric Zuesse from Strategic Culture Foundation. My commentary follows:
The social-democratic Zuesse must have had a very difficult time in dealing with this subject. I note that he references Jim Crow laws only once. This is much before the FDR administration that he so idolizes as an ideal America. He writes:
The U.S. Constitution is by now just a string of words. America’s Founders are dead, gone, and no longer really even an influence. That’s the reality.
In its original form the Constitution when it was written by "America's Founders" (often reverentially referred to as "Founding Fathers") favored the rich property owners. Contrast the latter document with the Declaration of Independence also written by "America's Founders" when they wanted citizens to take up arms for their cause of independence from Britain. Quite a difference, indeed! You see, the British government put up obstacles for the "Founding Fathers" in the form of taxes and restrictions on enterprises that would compete with British manufacturers.
The "Founding Fathers" were overwhelmingly property owners of slaves who needed the latter to provide the labor to make them rich, never intended to include the "Bill of Rights". This was only forced upon them by citizens of the 13 colonies. And indeed, they never expected their militias and police forces to abide by the Bill of Rights. Police forces are the last defense against the people who are feared by all ruling classes. After nearly 150 years, this ruling class used the capitalist system to accumulate ownership and control over nearly all of the USA and much of the world. The crimes committed here by our masters are multiplied by at least a factor of 10 throughout much of the world.
Thus, I recommend only reading the first two paragraphs of the essay. The rest is absolute social-democratic rubbish.
- OBAMA Says "Nobody Above the Law"! featuring Jimmy Dore commenting (via YouTube) on Barack Obama's speech at a recent Democratic convention. (My reaction: He only satirizes Obama for the lies he told at the convention and during his presidency. With all the lies people have been subject to since WWII, it is no wonder why so many people are questioning the current covid-19 information that ruling class media hysterically spreads!)