- Pentagon's "COVID Detecting Microchip" For Under Your Skin? featuring Ben Swann in a 10:14m video telling us about a new microchip that the Pentagon designed to indicate only that we are infected by the coronavirus.
- Journalists, Learning They Spread a CIA Fraud About Russia, Instantly Embrace a New One by Glenn Greenwald from his weblog at Substack. Greenwald concludes with this statement:
But just look at what they are doing: exactly this. These are not journalists. They are obsequious spokespeople for the CIA and other official authorities. Even when they learn that they deceived millions of people by uncritically repeating a story that the CIA told them was true, they will — on the very same day that they learn they did this — do exactly the same thing, this time with a one-paragraph Treasury Department Press Release. These are agents of disinformation: state media. And when they speak, you should listen to them with the knowledge of what they really are, and treat them accordingly.
- Biden’s Claim to be Ending America’s Longest War Misleading by Jeremy Kuzmarov from Internationalist 360°.
- One Man Stands in the Way of NATO’s Run Onward to Moscow by Phil Butler from New Eastern Outlook.
(Note: I spotted what I believe is an editing error in the 2nd to the last
paragraph: "Is heavily involved in helping promote the EU’s Three Seas
Initiative (3SI), which is an asymmetrical warfare economic platform to
cut Russia off from the EU, and install the U.S. and central European
powers in her place in East Europe." Because of Butler's preceding arguments, I think that "The Heritage
Foundation" should immediately precede the sentence.)
- Three Things Most People Don't Know About Physician-Assisted Death by Rosemary Frei from her weblog. (Note: You can access an article by Kit Knightly from Off-Guardian on the possible abuses of a Right to Die law here.)