- Michael Yeadon Interview – Former Pfizer VP Speaks Out On Dangers Of mRNA Vaccines & COVID Illusion (51:14m) from The Last American Vagabond.
- 💥Why I Won’t Take the Johnson & Johnson Vaccine — a Scientist’s Perspective by Ken Biegeleisen, M.D., Ph.D. from Children's Health Defense. This is a best post. (Note: In addition to DNA-based vaccine that Johnson & Johnson produces, Biegeleisen also gives his reservations about RNA vaccines of other manufacturers.)
- Federal Government Illegally Pressured Facebook to Censor CHD Website, Social Media Content, Lawsuit Alleges by Children's Health Defense Team.
- 💥The Military Origins of Facebook (part 1 of 2) by Whitney Webb from her weblog Unlimited Hangout. This is a best post.
.... And, while Facebook has long sought to portray itself as a “town square” that allows people from across the world to connect, a deeper look into its apparently military origins and continual military connections reveals that the world’s largest social network was always intended to act as a surveillance tool to identify and target domestic dissent.
- Being on the Left Involves Losing a Lot by Nathan J. Robinson from Current Affairs. My reaction: So why keep fighting against corporations within the capitalist system? Better in the years to come to organize the fight against capitalism and for socialism, that is, the public ownership and control of the economy to serve social needs, not private needs of billionaires.
- The Shallowness of ‘What Tech Calls Thinking’ by Matthew James Seidel from Current Affairs.
- The FUNNIEST Russia-Gate Headlines Of All Time featuring Jimmy Dore (a comedian from his Rokfin video channel--58:35m) together with Aaron Maté from The Grayzone and Ron Placone hilariously reviewing numerous Russia-Gate headlines from major media corporations.
- "Horror On St Vincent" - Only Vaccinated Evacuees Able To Flee Amid Fears Of Next Big Volcanic Eruption by Tyler Durden from his weblog ZeroHedge. (Note: You will need to scroll down to the article.)
- Mission Accomplished: The Corbett Report Removed From YouTube from an article by James Corbett from his weblog The Corbett Report.
- Sunbeams From Cucumbers: The View From the Khanate of Kaganstan by Patrick Armstrong from Strategic Culture Foundation. (Note: This is mostly about the evidence of the ignorance displayed the Kagans (Robert Kagan, theorist husband and Victoria Nuland, operative wife) which are playing such a big role in the born-again Obama administration--the redux of the Biden administration.) My reaction: With Zionist players like this, what's to worry us? Except maybe a global nuclear war.
- Kerry Lunges Into India With Anti-BRI Agenda Bringing Green Suicide for All by Matthew Ehret from Strategic Culture Foundation. My reaction: This will bring more evidence of a dying empire (US/Anglo/Zionist Empire) that will ultimately affect all Americans (see article above).
- U.S. cultivating 'rebel forces' around the world (part 4 of 4) by Dennis Etler, PhD from CGTN (China's major daily newspaper online). (Note: You can access his rather brief articles in this series here: part 1, part 2, and part 3.)
- Questions about BBC producer’s ties to UK intelligence follow ‘Mayday’ White Helmets whitewash by Kit Klarenberg from The Grayzone.
- The Chinese-Russian-Iranian Alliance Ushers in a New Hope for the Middle East by Matthew Ehret from his weblog on Substack.
- Turkey Demands Return of Crimea, Suppression of Donbass, NATO Membership for Ukraine by Rick Rozoff from Internationalist 360°. My reaction: Amazing turn of events!
- Ukraine’s Top Commander Invokes NATO’s Article 5 Military Assistance Clause as West Continues to Oversee Ukraine’s War in the Donbass by Rick Rozoff from Internationalist 360°. My reaction: This, and the above post, are from the same author and website known to be reliable. If these reports are true, they indicate that the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire is embarking on an aggressive road that leads to a global nuclear war!
- Why It Is Not Advised by Andrei Martyanov from "The Saker" weblog.
- Dangers of Wars threatening Humankind. By Zamir Awan from "The Saker" weblog.
- Pentagon campaign to recruit Vietnam as military ally against China exposed delusions of US war strategy by Gareth Porter from The Grayzone.
- CNN - Ukrainian Trains With Heavy Weapons Going East Are 'Russian Aggression' by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
- Incentives: Joe Biden and Vladimir Putin possible moves – Donbass crisis. By David Sant from "The Saker" weblog.
- What kind of “Peace” are Britain’s Private Military Companies Bringing to the Middle East? by Vladimir Odintsov from New Eastern Outlook.
- “CHINA BAD”, And Other Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog.
- Debt as a Weapon to Exploit Other Countries by Rod Driver from his weblog Elephants in the Room.
- Who Will Go Extinct
featuring Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson on his YouTube video channel
(2:38m) briefly stating what he has determined as inevitable in spite of
human illusions that we are an exceptional species commonly found in mythology and religions.