- In defence of conspiracy theories (and why the term is a misnomer) by David Coady from The Conversation.
- No Lockdowns: The Terrifying Polio Pandemic of 1949-52 by Jeffrey A. Tucker from American Institute for Economic Research. (Note: I remember well the history of the polio epidemic which is reported accurately in this article.)
- The “TRACE” Act—Is This the World We Want? by Mary Holland from Children's Health Defense.
- MAJOR: 27 Million MORE Americans Now Without Health Insurance Due to Lock-down Job loss by Drago Bosnic from FRN (Fort Russ News which is based in Serbia).
- An economic tsunami could soon thrust half a billion people into extreme poverty by Kate Linthicum, Nabih Bulos, and Ana Ionova from Defend Democracy Press.
- Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic, America’s Billionaires Thrive and Prosper by Lawrence Wittner from Dissident Voice.
Financially, they are doing remarkably well. According to the Institute for Policy Studies, between March 18 and April 28, as nearly 30 million Americans applied for unemployment benefits, the wealth of America’s 630 billionaires grew by nearly 14 percent. During April 2020 alone, their wealth increased by over $406 billion, bringing it to $3.4 trillion. According to estimates by Forbes, the 400 richest Americans now possess as much wealth as held by nearly two-thirds of American households combined.
- China’s International Solidarity Aid to the World During the Corona Pandemic by
Stansfield Smith from Dissident Voice.
- Truth in America R.I.P. by Paul Craig Roberts from his weblog.