- Cash4Covid – How hospitals are making money off the coronavirus by Kit Knightly from Off-Guardian.
- “Covid-19 Has Turned Public Health into a Patient-Killing Experiment” by Catte Black from Off-Guardian. Note: The author quotes the latest discoverer, Dr. Meryl Nass MD, of questionable medical practices:
"Why is public health being turned on its head? REMAP-Covid is the third major multicenter clinical trial of hydroxychloroquine to give toxic doses to Covid patients. Who or what is behind this concerted effort to maim or kill patients in order to kill any appearance of benefit from hydroxychloroquine in the treatment of Covid-19?"
My reaction: Could it be that agents of Big Pharma have influence medical practioners to do so in order to discredit the cheaply produced hydroxychloroquine?
- Swedish Confidence Levels Jump as Covid-19 Concern Recedes by Niclas Rolander from Bloomberg.
- Washington Sailing on Collision Course With China by Finian Cunningham from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- How Racism Is an Essential Tool for Maintaining the Capitalist Order by Richard D. Wolff from Brave New Europe.
- End It by an editor from Fever. (Note: I have now added this website to my list of roughly 50 sources after being notified by an activist that it contained articles of interest to me.)
- Bloomberg Drops a Bombshell on the Fed’s Big Bank Stress Tests Set for Release Today by Pam and Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- ‘Six Months To Avert Climate Crisis’: Climate Breakdown And The Corporate Media by David Cromwell, senior editor of Media Lens.
- Why North Korea blew up the inter-Korean liaison office – What's Left by Stephen Gowans from his weblog What's Left. (Note: Another example--if you need one--of corporate media's exploitation of news as propaganda serving the Empire.)
- US destruction of North Korea must not be forgotten by Brett Wilkins from Asia Times.