- The Pandemic Isn't Over? features Russell Brand, a British comedian and former drug addict turned serious political critic--from his channel on Rumble (15:39).
- I notice that the Strategic Culture Foundation has been taken off the internet, that is, the one I can access. In my 12 years of administrating this website, I have posted articles from this source as much as any other. This censorship policy of the Empire's capitalist ruling class illustrates how much they want to censor anything that will contradict their narratives. This also demonstrates how insecure they are. RH 4/25/2022 update: this note was probably in error. This link is only temporarily down. Later 4/25/2022 update: I accessed the site today, but I have my Firefox set to VPN. According to a west coast activist, one can only access the site if one has one's browser is set to VPN.
- Let’s kill all the censors! (Twitter cancels Shakespeare) by Mickey Z. from his weblog on Substack.
- The 'Rules Based Order' Knows No Distance by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
- Shitlibs Are Foam-Brained Human Livestock: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Australian Caitlin Johnstone--from her weblog.
Humanity’s major problems arise from the impulse to control. Ecocide arises from the impulse to control nature. Empire arises from the impulse to control civilizations. Oligarchy arises from the impulse to control political outcomes. Ego arises from the impulse to control life.
A healthy humanity would be free of the impulse to manipulate and exert control: over life, over people, over nature. But it would be so different from the humanity we know now that falling into that way of functioning would be a kind of death. And it would feel like a death.
Sometimes it seems like people want the world to end, want humanity to go extinct. I’d suggest that this may be a confused expression of an intuited truth: that there’s something good on the other side of ending all this. But it’s the end of our dysfunction, not of our species.
- Yellen Warns EU About Banning Russian Oil by Julianne Geiger from Oil Price.
- Russia Continues Moving West and The West blinks on Sanctioning Russian Oil by Larry Johnson from his weblog A Son of the New American Revolution.
- Kyiv Independent: The Western Media’s Direct Link to Asov Battalion by Alan Macleod from Covert Geopolitics, based in Columbia.
- The Persian Gulf is Now Taking an Independent Geopolitical Stance by Viktor Mikhin from New Eastern Outlook.
- Russian Military Operations in Ukraine Update: Battle of Donbas "Begins" Says Pentagon featuring Brian Berletic, an independent geopolitical expert and ex-Marine who for a lengthy time has lived in Thailand with his family--from his channel (New Atlas) on YouTube (28:51).
- Military Industrial Complex gold rush as weapons depleted features Alex Christoforou and Alexander Mercouris discussing the subject from their channel (The Duran) on YouTube (15:42).
- From Volnovakha to Mariupol: Liberated Donbass Cities Are Coming Back to Life by Ekaterina Blinova from Internationalist 360°.
- Exclusive: Surrendered Ukrainian Officer Opens Up on Conflict Between Marines, Neo-Nazi Fighters by Ilya Tsukanov from Sputnik, a Russian online source.
- Oh, So It’s Just Bullsh*t Then features Russell Brand, a British comedian and former drug addict turned serious political critic discussing the imminent extradition of Julian Assange to the USA--from his channel on YouTube (13:48).
- 'Al Qaeda Is on Our Side': How Obama/Biden Team Empowered Terrorist Networks in Syria by Aaron Maté from RealClearInvestigations.
- The History of Justin Trudeau Pt. 2: Groomed for The Great Reset? by Joe Martino from The Pulse, based in Canada.
- How the CIA and Italy’s Secret State Manipulated the Right and Infiltrated the Left by Asa Winstanle from Internationalist 360°.
- The US Forces Its Flawed Food System on the World by Jim Goodman from Common Dreams.
- The Collapse of Industrial Farming by Paul Haeder from Dissident Voice.
- Friday~Earth Day #52!: Still, Nothing is Being Done to Save Earth by John Allen from his weblog on Substack.