- Why A Mother Changed Her Decision To Vaccinate Her Kids Against COVID-19 by Nicole S. Murphy from The Pulse.
- Moderna’s free ride by Vincent Kiezebrink from CADTM (Committee for the Abolition of Illegitimate Debt).
- Report: Big Pharma Extorts U.S. For Absurd Prices featuring Naomi Karavani from Redacted Tonight's channel on YouTube (04:33) reporting sarcastically and cynically on Big Pharma taking advantage of the capitalist system. Well, why shouldn't they? My answer: The system was designed this way.
- WATCH: MEPs Protest Vaccine Passports by Dustin Broadbery from Off-Guardian.
- The Sleep of Reason Produces Monsters by Cynthia Chung from "The Saker" weblog. (Note: She goes from the subjects of phrenology, broadcast of the 1938 War of the World, to game theory to explain why fear seems to induce a lack of reason.) My reaction: Might this be an explanation for the hysteria and fear that the ruling class has promoted in relation to the "pandemic"?
- 💥It’s World War III Already – And Humanity Is Losing by Phil Butler from New Eastern Outlook.
- Panopticon: How Mainstream Academia Normalized Mass Imprisonment by Joaquin Flores from Strategic Culture Foundation.
Jeremy Bentham’s horrific theory and model of the Panopticon is openly presented as a ‘positive vision of the future’ which official academia endorses through its ivory-tower liberal idealists as the foundation of ‘Smart Cities’. The Great Reset openly takes its inspiration for the ‘Smart City’ from the Panopticon prison system.
Why is the actual failure of the Panopticon prison, built at Millbank, not mentioned? It did not produce meaningful labor from inmates, and the rate of mental illness and suicides skyrocketed. How is this left unaddressed?
- The Masquerade by Edward Curtin from his weblog Behind the Curtain.
- Errr... So If THIS Isn't Immoral Then WHAT IS?!! featuring Russel Brand, a British comedian, commenting seriously and alarm on what the capitalist system is designed to do--from his channel on YouTube (10:49). My reaction: Except for one consideration: their primary motivation under this capitalist system is to accumulate more power and control than others, and not wealth. After all, how could one spend more than a million dollars on things?
- 💥Bill Gates and the Uncertain Future of Food Security by Dustin Broadbery from Off-Guardian. This is a best post. (Note: I'm giving this a "best post" because of his extensive documentation.)
- From Press Freedom To Prison Systems, Everything Assange Touches Gets Illuminated by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- Episode 239: Seeking Justice from Sovren.
- Why I see a war in the Donbass as (almost) inevitable by "The Saker" (Andei Raevsky) from his weblog "The Saker".
- Climate hypocrisy | Is the UN COP26 really eco-friendly? from RT's channel on YouTube (00:54).
The following post is selected by Brad Fredricks (and his reactions, commentaries, etc.) for this website:
- Why People WILLINGLY Give Up Their Freedoms W/ Prof. Mattias Desmet and Aubrey Marcus Podcast from Marcus's channel on YouTube (1:23:14) My commentary follows:
Are you still on the fence about what is going on? We have a global take-over in full swing by elite masters who are either grabbing power, money or both. Democracy is being driven off a cliff with terrified and disoriented citizens begging for understanding and guidance.
Long ago Gustav Lebon wrote The Crowd, Psychology of the Popular Mind. Lebons seminal work changed the world as he outline popular mass psychology characteristics, mass formation, that were later used by leaders like Hitler, and no so it seems, Governments, and Corporations worldwide.
We are now in a dangerous world where people are completely unhinged from the reality of what is occurring. People, scared, are socially pressured into taking vaccinations propagandized as "safe and effective", despite mounting evidence that neither is true.
The state of the world right now is such that those able to stand against the tide are bearing the burden of knowing the reality. For those who are out there speaking truth, doing their effort in communicating clearly with others, you are the protectors of the ones you love.
Never give up. Never give in. We have lives to protect.