- 'Don't get yourselves caught': How the British state allowed its secret agents to commit crime by Ian Cobain from Middle East Eye (based in London). This is the best of the best posts on my website. My reaction follows:
This report is prime reading for anyone who wishes to gain an understanding of how "liberal" or bourgeois (capitalist) democracies work. The latter must have secret agencies operating outside of the law that follow the diktats of the ruling capitalist class. This report only deals with British agencies that during the course of their operations commit crimes. It does not report on other agencies, whose top leaders answer to the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire's Deep State, that are engaged in shady operations which undermine any semblance of democracy such as propaganda activities. If you think that Britain is not an essential part of the Empire, and, as such, has no implications for the rest of the Empire, you likely won't believe it has anything to do with government operations in the USA. Brainwashed others will dismiss it entirely. However, it is essential reading by any US activist or revolutionary organization that aims to be effective. For people involved in the latter, this rare report must be studied.
- The U.S. Did Not Defeat Fascism in WWII, It Discretely Internationalized It by Gabriel Rockhill from CounterPunch. The author provides the post-WWII details after the Deep State, a kind of board of directors for the emerging USA, concluded that
... it was understood that the best way to construct the fascist international was to do so under liberal cover, meaning through clandestine operations that maintained a liberal façade. While this probably sounds like hyperbole to those whose understanding of history has been formatted by bourgeois social science, which focuses almost exclusively on visible government and the aforementioned liberal cover, the history of the invisible government of the national security apparatus suggests that fascism, far from being defeated in WWII, was successfully internationalized.
- 94 page PDF details Deep State-Media collusion to destroy Trump posted by Alex Christoforou of his 19:34m video interview with Alexander Mercouris. (Note: I have ignored this issue known as "russiagate", because I viewed it as another absurd disinformation distraction from reality. I have barely enough energy and time to follow what I think is reality.)
- Running Out of Time… October Surprise Redux? by Philip Giraldi from Strategic Culture Foundation. (My reaction: I remember well the reliable reports after Reagan's election in 1980 reporting that the CIA rigged the election for Reagan. Giraldi reports on other possible shenanigans perpetrated by the Deep State that obviously wants Trump removed. But, who cares? Both political parties serve the rich ruling class of capitalists and not ordinary Americans.)
- Top 50 US Think Tanks Receive Over $1b From Gov, Defense Contractors by Barbara Boland from Anti-Empire.
- Google & Oracle to Monitor Americans Who Get Warp Speed’s Covid-19 Vaccine for up to Two Years by Whitney Webb from The Last American Vagabond. (Note: Webb reveals the close connected relationship between Big Pharma and government operations, among other things.)
- Fight Racism, Imperialism, and the Current Crisis: A Program to Unify the Exploited and Oppressed from Left Voice. (My reaction: I've only read about the first 1/4 of this lengthy article, and I agree with it so far. But, in the past I viewed the people behind this website a bit naive.)
- Bandar bin Sultan, prince of chaos, strikes again by David Herst from the Middle East Eye.