We’ve lived so long under the spell of hierarchy—from god-kings to feudal lords to party bosses—that only recently have we awakened to see not only that “regular” citizens have the capacity for self-governance, but that without their engagement our huge global crises cannot be addressed. The changes needed for human society simply to survive, let alone thrive, are so profound that the only way we will move toward them is if we ourselves, regular citizens, feel meaningful ownership of solutions through direct engagement. Our problems are too big, interrelated, and pervasive to yield to directives from on high.
—Frances Moore Lappé, excerpt from Time for Progressives to Grow Up

Friday, September 10, 2021

Posts that I especially recommend for Friday, September 10, 2021

Note: Monday (Aug. 30) after I completed my posts, I watched on TV the tennis matches at the US Open. I realized how much I enjoyed watching tennis matches by expert players. So, I decided to wait until the 13th of September to take off on my road trips east from my home in southern Minnesota. I will go as far as New York state and possibly up into Vermont and across to Massachusetts.

I won't patronize any businesses that require papers to prove that I have been vaccinated because I haven't been. (I have enjoyed the longest streak of good health that I can remember, that is, outside of my balance problems I experienced in April.) Thus, I can't visit people in Nova Scotia and I won't go into New York City because authorities in both places require proof of vaccination.

Recently I received an email from someone who is living in Albuquerque (New Mexico) who has followed my website for over six years! No, I'm not omniscient, but I do what I can (while I still can) to uncover the truth about what is happening in our country: the country of lies and crimes. These lies and crimes are perpetrated by a ruling class with widespread cooperation of people who are concerned with only the comforts of their individual lives. I need aware people to join me in this endeavor.

I could use more volunteers of regular readers of my website to meet along the way to the east coast. Hopefully, more will respond (goatmeal36@yahoo.com) before the 13th of September. I want to meet some of my regular readers over coffee, tea, or beer to get acquainted with them.

In response to the events of September 11, 2001, the emergency use authorization (EUA) concept was created. The ostensible idea was to empower the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to allow the use of potentially life-saving products (e.g. medicines, etc.) after a terrorist attack. However, the EUA designation was not put into effect until late 2020 — for the COVID-19 “vaccines.”
  • Ivermectin Toxicity Reviewed featuring Chris Martenson using his channel on YouTube (37:18m) to explain why he condemns the attack of Ivermectin by various parts of the ruling class. Posted by Brad Fredricks, and his brief commentary follows: 
The evidence continues to support the view that mainstream media is absolutely full of shit. Ivermectin has been turned into tinfoil. It's safe to use for the past 30 years has been tossed, and the only thing big brother wants you to know is that you can trust big brother and his media elites as they inject you with a drug that has no safety history, but big profits for the global elite, and whichever financial institutions stand to gain from the global pain of potentially toxic, and obviously ineffective.

Peak Prosperity's Chris Martenson continues to use his PhD in pathology from Duke University and an MBA from Cornell University, to help others see through bullshit, and get a clear look at the data.
  • New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato featuring James Corbett and Pilato discussing satirically (25:03m) podcast via Odysee what the ruling class wants us to believe about the 9/11 event (and related happenings) that was used to rationalize wars on Afghanistan and Iraq.
  • 💥The Age of Manufactured Ignorance featuring an interview via YouTube (25:39m) conducted by Chris Hedges with Professor Henry A. Giroux. This is a best post. My reaction: Giroux finally recognizes the desperate state of our country under the domination of a ruling transnational capitalist class that has turned to fascism as a final evolution of capitalism.
  • How The Elites Trained You to Hate featuring an interview conducted by Russell Brand, a British comedian turned serious critical thinker, from his channel on YouTube (09:01m), with Deeyah Khan who offers an insight on how the working class is being used to hate each other by mainstream propaganda.
  • Nord Stream 2 pipeline COMPLETED from RT's channel on YouTube (01:14m). My reaction: This fact is the beginning of the end of the world dominance of the de-facto US/Anglo/Zionist Empire.