- Video: BlackRock CEO warns of increasing climate risks to investors by Peter Sinclair from Yale Climate Connections.
(Note: BlackRock, the largest investment managing company for the transnational capitalist ruling class, is supposedly going "green". But BlackRock is also the "biggest driver of climate chaos you've never heard of." Although it is too late to be concerned about the environment, maybe it's a good thing that capitalists are starting to wake up. But it isn't. As Mark Kramer admitted "The problem is, investors don’t read sustainability reports.", and I think that this was probably an announcement that was written by their public relations department. Also read this and this.)
- Hearing a silent spring by "jeppe" from PatternWhichConnects.
- UK airports must shut to reach 2050 climate target by Paul Brown from Climate News Network.
- ‘Burned At The Stake’ – The UN Special Rapporteur on Torture Demolishes The Fake Claims Targeting Julian Assange by David Edwards from Media Lens.
- The Destruction of Libya: Posturing Predators; Lethal Lies by Robert Snefjella from Countercurrents.
- Syria - Aleppo Is Fully Liberated But The War Will Continue by Bernhard from Moon of Alabama. (Note: If you read the comments section, you will need to know what "HTS" means.)