- That Time My Pediatrician Lied to “do no harm” by Mickey Z. from Dissident Voice.
- Why TV Is Failing Americans w/Dennis Broe from Redacted Tonight's channel via YouTube (19:40)
- AOC's Ridiculous Word Salad Over Israel Funding Vote featuring Jimmy Dore, using Dore's on YouTube (08:47), and others comment regarding AOC's explanation of her vote regarding Israel. My reaction: Dore often exposes "progressive" sounding members of Congress to show how they serve the ruling class.
- Kellogg's Workers Strike During Record-Breaking Profits featuring Jimmy Dore's channel on YouTube (13:07) explaining what corporate media omits: Kellogg corporation along with other corporations, are trying to use the "divide and conquer" strategy to crush worker protests.
- Did Nuland's trip to Russia do more harm than good? featuring Rick Sanchez via RT America's channel on YouTube (07:10) regarding Victoria Nuland's visit on the way to Russia
coincident with snipers targeting Shia and Hezbollah protest demonstrators in the context of understanding US's foreign policy. My commentary follows:
- Propaganda War against China Aims to Expand U.S. Hegemony and Eradicate Socialism by Danny Haiphong from Black Agenda Report.
- How Feminists Can Support Afghan Women Living Under the Taliban by Medea Benjamin and Ariel Gold from Jacobin.
- Thoughts On Three Issues - Putin On Europe's Gas Crisis, Iran Talks, Lebanon Shooting by Bernhard from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
The following posts are selected by Brad Fredricks (and his reactions, commentaries, etc.) for this website:
- Oh Great They’re Putting Guns On Robodogs Now by Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog. My commentary follows:
The end of the game of Monopoly brings about one winner, this winner's goal is to keep the players interested as long as possible, as it is often clear who wins the game very early on. As the robots are created for governments who have long since been controlled by the Elites, one must ask how this game will end.
Where is the global cry for the immediate cessation of autonomous robotic weapons? Is it not obvious enough that this will not end well for anyone? Or, making this more practical, has anyone not realized that the privately owned corporations making these weapons are owned by a small hand of power that can just as easily program their death dogs to destroy anyone who stands in their way?
- You’re Being Gouged On Medicine You Already Paid For by David Sirota from The Daily Poster. My commentary follows:
In time, people usually figure out the lies and the truth. Often, those that perpetrated them are long gone, turned to dust, but the fragments of their crimes remain a scar on the realities people live daily.
Long ago the Elites discovered they can pretty much say and do anything, so long as they can re-enforce the narratives. Oswald's film highlights the importance of public vigilance, and to question everything.