- Reconsidering the Presidential Election by "The Saker" (Andre Raevsky) from The Unz Review. My commentary follows:
It looks like Raevsky (and PCR--Paul Craig Roberts) has fallen for the chaos strategy (see my first post on September 4). I think the dominant section of the ruling class is using the strategy to stir-up more chaos, but they have no intention of following through with their threats. Let me explain.
The capitalist ruling class, or the dominant section of it which now consists of big financiers, deeply resents this upstart as president, but they value their acquisition of wealth more. Their wealth depends on corporate profits so that the latter can pay back the loans that financiers (via The Fed) have so generously supplied them with. This more realistic scenario needs stability, and chaos following the election cannot ensure that. Thus, they will accept the election results even though Trump is the winner--unless they have gone stark raving mad, which is unlikely--but this result is looking more doubtful as we approach the November elections. During the first four years of his administration the dominant section of the ruling class demonstrated that they can work with Trump to accomplish many of their goals.
Of course, for ordinary people the choice is, and has always been under capitalist rule, between the lesser of two evils. Why choose? Simply withhold your vote entirely from either presidential candidate and all of the candidates sponsored by the two parties. The only real solution is revolution!
- Unipolar Spin: Why Imperial Leftists Vilify Russia’s Social Democracy by Joaquin Flores from Strategic Culture Foundutation. (Note: There is one glaring typographical error in this essay: the phrase "only to hand it to Moscow for now particular reason." should read "only to hand it to Moscow for no particular reason.") My reaction: I don't agree with all of his arguments blaming anarchists and pseudo-leftists for the misinformation about Russia, but I totally agree with his description of Russia, the influence of money that has corrupted journalists over the years, and the CIA's infiltration and subsequent control of media corporations. The CIA left journalists with two choices: either you parrot our line and you enjoy a comfortable standard of living (including financing a family) or you earn substandard wages (and not having the resources to raise a family) working for an alternative and independent media organization. This is a very challenging choice to make!
- Twitter Censors Blog After Exposing US Funding Protests in Thailand by Tony Cartalucci from Land Destroyer Report. (Note: This an illustration of the above argument in the commentary. Although I don't know if Cartalucci, who lives in Thailand, has his own family, but I very much doubt it. I think he made the right choice!)
- Belarussian SpecOp Team Neutralizes a Terrorist Group Planning a Maidan-Style Uprising (VIDEO) by Drago Bosnic from FRN (Fort Russ News, based in Serbia).
- ‘Rogue’ Chinese Virologist Joins Twitter, Publishes “Smoking Gun” Evidence COVID-19 Created In Lab from Europe Reloaded.
- Community and World United, We Say No! from Children's Health Defense.
- 9/11: A Catalyst For Consciousness Evolution by Joe Martino from Collective Evolution.
Unfortunately, I didn't finish all of the approximately 50 websites I peruse each morning, but this selection is all I have the energy and time for.