- The End of Growth, Seven Years Later by Richard Heinberg from his website. (Note: Because I am thoroughly immersed in activities to look for another home, I only scanned this article, but found it very interesting. It was highly recommended by an activist who studied under Heinberg.)
- “How Come?” Questions by Andrew Levine from CounterPunch. This offers some tips in understanding Empire propaganda, the "Newspeak" of our times.
- World War is Still in the Cards by Dan Glazebrook from CounterPunch. (Another contribution by a fellow activist.)
- The MoA Week In Review And Open Thread 2018-19 by Bernhard from Moon of Alabama. This is one of my favorite websites which is managed by an expert truth-teller. In this piece you learn about the color revolutions that agents of the Empire are promoting right now. The capitalist directors of the Empire never tire of creating chaos throughout the world in order to support their addiction to profits and power.
- A false flag attack on a USN ship next? by Nick from A bird's eye view of the Vineyard. The author begins the article how a US aircraft carrier could be a prime victim of a false-flag attack that ruling class directors would use to declare war on their latest enemy. He then goes on to other prime examples of the use of false-flag attacks to fool citizens in rallying around the flag, and ordinary impressionable youth going off to foreign lands to kill other ordinary people. It seems this trick works every time.
I personally have researched the attack on Pearl Harbor, and I believe that this attack qualifies as a false-flag excuse to get us into war with the ruling capitalist class of Japan who were on their way to create their own empire in Asia (the phrase "Empire of Japan" was often used). They along with German and Italian ruling capitalist classes threatened the Anglo-American capitalists and their allies for control of the world. These competitive enemies of the Anglo-American capitalists forced the latter into a repugnant alliance with the Soviet Union in order to defeat them, but shortly after the end of WWII the Anglo-American empire soon turned on the Soviet Union because they interfered with the predatory activities of their new victorious Empire. And, as they say, "the rest is history" (ref,).