- Breakfeast with Blackrock & Co. translated and posted on German economist Norbert Häring's weblog. (Note: there is every reason to believe that some members of the major asset management giants are also members of the highly secretive Deep State, the directors of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire.)
Jens Berger, editor of the popular progressive German Website "NachDenkSeiten", has just published an eye-opening book on the power of the three asset management giants BlackRock, Vanguard and State Street (in German). I have been allowed to publish the first chapter as an appetizer, which translates as "Breakfeast with BlackRock & Co."
- The former Head of Turkey’s Military Intelligence: a turning point for the Middle East by Elif İlhamoğlu from United World (independent website based in Turkey).
- The Tenuous Deployment of US Troops in Iraq by Abdul Rahman from Internationalist 360°.
- Heads of Libya's warring sides in Russia for talks from Al Jazeera (based in Qatar).
- Understanding France’s General Strike in the Context of the Yellow Vests and Global Class Warfare from Radical Education Department.
- USA: Overview of Auto Workers' Strike by Internationalist Workers’ Group and posted on Libcom.
- Under US pressure, social media companies censor critical content and suspend Venezuelan, Iranian, and Syrian accounts by Ben Norton from The Grayzone.
- World War III by CJ Hopkins, master political satirist, from his website Consent Factory. (Note: Caitlin Johnstone's effort in her latest article is entering the competition.)
- Unearthing the Capitalocene: Towards a Reparations Ecology by Jason W. Moore and
Raj Patel from Roar. (Note: We learn from sociologists from their article written in 2017 that the climate crisis is caused by capitalism. But all evidence by the majority of climate scientists suggests that this was written before the extinction of our human and most other species became inevitable.)