- Facts about Covid-19 features an updated report from the Swiss Policy Research website.
- A Year of Billionaire Pandemic Gains by Chuck Collins from Institute of Policy Studies.
- 💥Why COVID Policies Are A War Against Humanity by Neenah Payne from Activist Post. This is a best post. (I only scanned this, but it provides so much good material and so many important links to documentation. I will read it carefully later.) My brief and later (at 6:36 PM CDT) commentary follows:
- Suez Canal Blocked: A “Worst Case Scenario for Global Trade” by Christian Westbrook from his weblog the Ice Age Farmer. (Note: This reminds me of a post earlier this month from U.S. Right To Know entitled "Bill Gates Food Tracker".) My brief commentary follows:
- New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato from The Corbett Report.
After 10 Years of Civil War in Syria, US (Quietly) Declares Defeat but Won’t Go Home by Alan Macleod from Mint Press News. My reaction: US forces continue to occupy 1/3 of Syrian territory and bleed the Syrian economy of their precious oil resources. Maybe the ruling class has settled for a nation that is weak and unstable. It looks to me like the ruling class has turned much of its aggressiveness and rage from foreign affairs toward potential activist groups within the USA by promoting policies of surveillance and increasing onerous laws against their civil rights.
- Bogus Claims Of Iran Plan To Attack Washington DC Work To Justify War by Robert Inlakesh from The Last American Vagabond.
- Washington's Obsession with China Expands by Brian Berletic, an ex-Marine living with his family in Thailand, from his weblog Land Destroyer Report. (Note: Berletic reveals that the actions by the US government indicate that the primary concern of its foreign policy toward China is motivated by a concern to advance the profits US corporations and other transnational corporations under the control of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire.) My reaction: This applies to all policies promoted by the Empire. It is the expression of neofascism (essentially governments corrupted by the promotion of power and profits by the Empire's ruling capitalist classes) which saw the replacement of the fascist nations led by Nazi Germany in the last century with the new US/Anglo/Zionist Empire since then.
- China Hit With Sobering Splash of Reality as Alaskan Talks Melt Under Heat of U.S. Belligerence by Matthew Ehret from Strategic Culture Foundation. My reaction: The first major conference (in Alaska) revealed that the Biden administration is totally committed to the old cold war tactics that were implemented by previous administrations. Although not unexpected, this warmed-over cold war strategy spells doom for the latest would-be Empire.
- Newly discovered eyewitness account puts NIST in a corner on WTC 7 explosions by Craig McKee from Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth. My reaction: The truth is closing in on the lies that government officials, under the direction of ruling class players, told about 9/11, but there are still so many other lies to deal with.
- Haiti: The United Nations and the US-Backed Regime of Terror by Pierre Michel Chéry from Internationalist 360°.
The United Nations is trying to establish a regime of terror in Haiti. To prove it, ....