- An army of Big Biotech companies is using psych tactics to ‘create vaccine demand’ by Celeste McGovern from Life Site.
- Melinda Gates Was Concerned About Her Husband’s Relationship With Jeffrey Epstein, WSJ Reveals by Arjun Walia originally from the Wall Street Journal (behind a paywall) but reported on Collective Evolution.
- At $49.1 Trillion, the U.S. Stock Market Is Larger than the Combined GDP of the U.S., China, Japan and Germany by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade. My reaction: I don't advise you to waste your time communicating with your "Senators and House Reps" that the Martens do in their last paragraph.
- Panel: Why Russia fears another Nazi attack featuring Rick Sanchez of RT asking questions of two Russian experts regarding Russia's celebration of the victory over Nazi Germany. My reaction: They make the point, which I often make, that history of WWII has been largely rewritten for the people located in the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire. Could it be that the Russian people fear another attack by NATO fascist forces that are amassed near the border with Russia?
- Keep Weapons Out of Space — ‘The New War-Fighting Domain’ by Brian Cloughley from Strategic Culture Foundation. My reaction: Cloughley cites a 1967 agreement to keep weapons out of space signed by all leading nations, but provides evidence that since 1982 US presidents and their military keeps developing space weapons. I suggest you ask American Indians if the USA abides by (def.) their agreements.
Escalation In Palestine by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama. My reaction: There have been many reports of tensions heating up between the Israeli government and the Palestinians and antagonistic Arabs in the region. I wonder what is going on.
- Meet the Neo-Nazi Advising Colombian Police on How to Break the National Strike by Dan Cohen from Mint News Press.
In 2016, the FARC and government made a peace deal, so aside from a few holdouts, the FARC doesn’t exist.
Meanwhile, there’s more cocaine coming out of Colombia than ever, and the international drug cartels are more powerful than ever.
- World’s winds intensifying at shocking pace by "Lori" from The Resident channel on RT.