- Daily Deluge: Billionaires Rule, The People Lose by Paul Haeder from Dissident Voice.
- World’s Most Tyrannical Regime Can’t Stop Babbling About “Human Rights” from the weblog of Australian Caitlin Johnstone who provides us with an audio and written version. My reaction: This is another obvious expression of the "woke" phenomenon referred to in yesterday's Escobar post. The following paragraph sums up the use of "human rights" by the agents of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire.
- Biden's Corrupt Profiteering War Machine In Plain Sight featuring Jimmy Dore and Ron Placone satirically exposing the continuing revolving door between the Pentagon and private "defense" contractors in a 3:55m YouTube video.
- The Criminalization of Dissent by CJ Hopkins, a major satirist, from his weblog Consent Factory, Inc. (Note: Hopkins is an American playwright, novelist and political satirist currently living in Germany.)
Naturally, I’m a little worried, as I have engaged in most of these “extremist” activities.
- On the Insidious Discourse of “Terrorism” in the US and How It Functions to Demonize Palestine Advocates and Muslims by Rima Najjar from Global Research.
- Washington’s Green Branches in Europe by Diana Johnstone from Consortium News.
- What if there really is a God? by Philip Roddis, a Brit, from his weblog Steel City Scribblings.