- Interview With Canadian physicist and interdisciplinary scientist, Denis Rancourt featuring an interview (1:11:02hr) conducted by Eva Bartlett, a Canadian independent journalist, from her YouTube channel.
- Unvaccinated health workers are “unethical and appalling”—experts [administrative authorities] want mandates: Health organizations call for mandatory COVID-19 vaccination for health care workers by Beth Mole from Ars Technica. My reaction: I personally know of one health professional who chooses not to have a Covid vaccination. But when I asked her recommendations for another primary care physician (my current doctor asked me if I had been vaccinated followed by a shaming lecture), she revealed her loyalty to her current employer by resisting to supply this information, and her reply exhibited fear characteristics. I think her answer was motivated by fear of losing her employment. My insertion in the title I think is more accurate. Medical doctors and other health professionals are no longer independent of medical facilities that are owned by investors and managed by administrators who are necessarily profit-oriented.
- I Can't Sugarcoat This: Where We Are Now and Where We're Going featuring Irishman Dave Cullen from his video weblog Computing Forever via Bitchute. (Note: Cullen exclaims about an incident in the Irish Republic.)
- The Approaching Storm by CJ Hopkins, a wise former American satirist currently living in Germany, who, in this world of the New Normal (an open worldwide ward of delusional people who believe the Empire's current propagandists), is finding it hard to practice his craft of satire because the New Normal is beyond satire--from his weblog Consent Factory, Inc. He starts out with these comments and a warning that "GloboCap" (his word for the de-facto US/Anglo/Zionist Empire) has planned for us:
- Weaponizing Covid-19: How Washington is Using the Pandemic to Help Destabilize Cuba by Stephen Gowans from his weblog What's Left.
- Cuba and Color Revolution: A Cautionary Tale of the Next Phase of Forever-War by Joaquin Flores from Strategic Culture Foundation. My reaction: The Author goes behind the headlines to explain the ongoing protests as inevitable due to Cuba's attempt to exist in the contradictions posed by living in a capitalist dominated world. Flores acknowledges the truth that "Color Revolution schemes cannot work unless there are real-existing grievances shared among large segments of the population." And he also acknowledges that the Cuban economy has been severely damaged by the Covid pandemic. Consequently, he also writes "... those harmed by the lockdowns were ordinary Cubans, not government officials or those with dollar accounts. And so the reaction we see today is a predictable one." The Cuban government is "caught between a rock and a hard place" (def.).
- This Censorship Is Out Of Control featuring Lee Camp of Redacted Tonight channel of YouTube (09:23m) discussing YouTube's censorship policies.
- Western propaganda works only in the West by Maitreya Bhakal from CGTN, one of China's major news and opinion platforms.
- Our Rulers Have All The Power And None Of The Responsibility by Australian independent journalist Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband also reading the script--from her weblog.
- Steele Dossier Peddlers Confirm Its Substance With New Forgeries by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
- Someone Is Buying Up Power Plants and Critical Infrastructure in 22 Countries. The Trail Leads to JPMorgan – a Bank Repeatedly Charged with Rigging Markets by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- Oliver Stone revisits JFK assassination in new documentary featuring Stone in a podcast (03:42m) describing his new film "JFK: Revisited: Through The Looking Glass" from RT.
‘We go into all the evidence on Oswald, all the original evidence, and we show that it’s a sham,’ Stone explains. ‘The autopsy, trajectories, bullet, rifle, fingerprints – above all, the autopsy – were a fraud.’
‘None of them hold up – they would’ve been thrown out of court on day one.’
- Speaking of roads … by Philip Roddis, a Brit, from his weblog Steel City Scribblings. (Note: This article is about China's Belt and Road Initiative.)
- Liberté ! Résistance! A photo-report from France from The Acorn, a British leftist website.
- The News Killed Satire by Patrick Armstrong from Strategic Culture Foundation. My reaction: Armstrong regards "news" as propaganda which it is throughout the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire:
Nothing has made me change my mind since.
- Yemen: Biden Shrugs Off Campaign Promise as US Backs New Saudi Offensive and AQAP Support by Ahmed Abdulkareem from Mint Press News (based in Minneapolis).
- Earth’s Greatest Enemy – A New Film by Abby Martin from Media Roots. (Note: This is a promotional trailer (02:13m) of her new film.)