- Dr. Peter McCullough Interview – COVID Vaccine Agenda & The Rush To Suppress Alternative Treatments a video/audio interview conducted by Taylor Hudak (approximately 1 hour) from The Last American Vagabond.
- Johnson & Johnson agrees to pay $263 million in New York opioid settlement by Nolan Barton from Medical Tyranny. (Note: J & J also is a producer and seller of Covid-19 vaccine.)
- 💥Ending Anonymity: Why the WEF’s Partnership Against Cybercrime Threatens the Future of Privacy by Whitney Webb from The Last American Vagabond. This is a best post.
- Designing Humans for Fun and Profit featuring James Corbett using a 50:40m video/audio from his website to explain to us what our masters in the billionaire ruling class are planning for us in the hi-tech world of tomorrow.
- Strategically Resisting the New Dark Age: The Seven Days Campaign to Resist “The Great Reset” by Robert J. Burrowes from Global Research.
Why? Because this elite coup has been decades in the planning and so resistance that is not carefully designed and rigorously implemented will not succeed. The elite is too well organized for haphazard acts of resistance to have any impact. Hence, there is no point simply reiterating the need for resistance. Only a strategically-focused campaign of nonviolent resistance – such as that outlined below – has any serious prospect of succeeding.
So what does it mean to resist strategically?
- Meet Jigsaw: Google’s Intelligence Agency from Privacy to Go.
- How Google and Wikipedia Brainwash You from Brave New World.
- Will Congress Break Up Big Tech? featuring Ben Swann and David H. Hansson discussing and explaining the issue of Big Tech monopolies (14:03m) from ISE. My reaction: The answer is "no!".
- Exposing The Liars At The OPCW (w/ Aaron Maté) featuring Maté explaining the suppression and censorship that served to portray the opposite of what OPCW found--from the Redacted Tonight channel of YouTube (13:27m)
- Censored by Patreon, I'm Moving to Substack by Kevin Barrett from his new website at Substack.
- Was it Just? America and Her Suicidal Combat Veterans by Matthew Hoh from CounterPunch. My reaction: These veterans have put the lie to corporate news media like none other. This is America's dirty secret. Now with the "domestic war on terror", we will see the lies turned onto the general American public.
- The US War to Destroy China’s Crown Jewel and Secure US Cyber Supremacy by Stephen Gowans from his website What's Left.
- Why Capitalism Sucks by Steve O'Keefe from CounterPunch. My commentary follows:
- The Capitol Police, Armed With $2 Billion in New Funding, Expanding Operations Outside of D.C. by Glenn Greenwald from his weblog at Substack.
- What Is Wrong with the “Humanitarian Crossing” into Syria? by Rick Sterling from The Wall Will Fall.
- The Syria Deception: The Public Has Been Hoodwinked Yet Again into Supporting a Criminal War of Aggression—and One That Has Been Effectively Lost by Jeremy Kuzmarov from CovertAction Magazine.
- The American Empire in Asia in the 1800s from Tales of the American Empire. (Note: This is an opportunity for you to learn real history instead of revised history that you have been subject to in your schooling.)
- Self-Reinforcing Feedback Loops #29 through #65, Climate-Change Summary featuring Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist (via his YouTube channel--02:49m), who has fearlessly focused his attention and career on the climate crisis.