- CDC Director Overrules Agency’s Own Vaccine Safety Committee, Sides With FDA to Approve Boosters for ‘High-Risk’ Workers by Megan Redshaw from Children's Health Defense.
- Federal Govt Whistleblower Goes Public with Secret Recordings: ‘Government Doesn’t Want to Show the [COVID] Vaccine is Full of Sh*t’; ‘Shove’ Adverse Effect Reporting ‘Under the Mat’ from Project Veritas. Posted by Brad Fredricks, and his commentary follows:
Surviving Capitalism, in modern America, is about going along with the narratives the elites decide, without question, without hesitancy. The Federal Government is hostage to corporations and those financiers that profit from them, and nearly all the employees know this, but carry on in order to be able to live.
Capitalist censorship in the time of COVID has resulted in the rise of a cult-like faith in the neoliberalized left, that their "Science" is supreme, and it is blasphemy to challenge their narratives in a search for evidence and information--just trust big-brother.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Injuries and Deaths Cover-up! Nurse Whistleblowers Reveal How They Are Pressured to Not Report Deaths and Injuries to VAERS by Brian Shilhavy from Health Impact News.
- Fear and Ignorance — Not the Virus and Unvaxxed — Are the Real Enemies in This Pandemic by David Marks from Children's Health Defense.
- Remdesivir and Lessons in Pandemic Drug Approvals by Michael Fumento from American Institute for Economic Research.
- De-Listed Anti-China Terror Group “Rises from the Dead” by Brian Berletic, an ex-Marine living with his family in Thailand, from New Eastern Outlook. (Note: If you want to know more about how the US ruling classes uses terrorist groups to destabilize and manipulate nations (including our own--per Glenn Greenwald), you may want to learn more from Canadian Cynthia Chung who knows real history; and for history buffs, the early figures of power politics of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire--here and here.)
- A Parable of (All-American) Violence by Kelly Denton-Borhaug from TomDispatch. (Note: If you wish to skip the introduction by Engelhardt, the editor of TomDispatch, you will need to scroll down to the article.)
- Dems Who Opposed Pentagon Cuts Received Nearly 4x More Donations From Weapons Makers by Kenny Stancil from Common Dreams. My reaction: This is how bourgeois democracy (capitalists' version of democracy) works to serve only the big-owning (capitalist) class.
- The Release Of Meng Wanzhou's Is A Small But Decisive Victory For China by Bernhard, a German independent blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama. (Note: You may also be interested in this concise version as reported by Rick Sanchez in this podcast (the first 07:46m) via RT's channel on YouTube.) My reaction: This is how the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire functions to punish individuals for sanctions imposed by major banks, under their control, against Iran. But, in this case, the operation appears to have backfired.
- Eurasian consolidation ends the US unipolar moment – Part 2 of 2 by Pepe Escobar from "The Saker" weblog. My reaction: Escobar uses ancient history to explain his concluding statement:
- Call for a Fossil Fuel Non-Proliferation Treaty from The Bullet.
- Global Climate Strike S24: Capitalism Is Destroying the Planet — Let’s Destroy Capitalism! by the Trotskyist Fraction – Fourth International from Left Voice.