- FDA Corruption and Mandate Madness with Meryl Nass, MD by Whitney Webb from Vimeo (02:20).
- James Guzman: Is Mexico a Good Place to Escape From the COVID1984 Prison Planet? from the channel of Geopolitics & Empire on Odysee (46:33) featuring an interview with James Guzman (see bio on Guzman at the bottom of this post) conducted by an unnamed host. My reaction: Good advice for people who are contemplating going to Mexico.
- Fauci and the Great AIDS Swindle: A Partial Review of Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., The Real Anthony Fauci by Laurent Guyénot from The Unz Review. My reaction: This only publication except for Russia News Now, which got it from The Unz Review that I've seen, in spite of its best-selling figures. We now have to depend on old-fashioned pro-capitalist websites like this and The Corbett Report to keep up with the times ("that try men's souls"). For obvious reasons, corporate media, which slavishly supports every word of Fauci, seems to have boycotted the article.
- 💥Russia’s Vaccine Mandate: “I Believe We Are Facing an Evil that Has No Equal in Human History”, an interview conducted by Mike Whitney with Riley Waggaman from The Unz Review. This is a best post.
- The Darkest Dream: Mind Control, GMOs and Medical Murder by Ryan Matters, "a writer and free thinker from South Africa" (apparently) from his weblog NewBraveWorld. My reaction: This lengthy post investigates how the occult has influenced science, but I would express this as the irrational application of science to serve the imperatives of the capitalist system: the accumulation of wealth and its highly addictive corollary power.
- Ineptly, YouTube Tries to Pick Up Where Dr. Goebbels Left Off by Stephen Karganovic from Strategic Culture Foundation.
They have obviously failed to find the appropriate way to package Covid-19 for the hesitant and disbelieving masses. Hence, their inelegant solution is to try to ram it down everybody’s throat, which is a risky approach and likely to backfire. Schade … the doctor is probably muttering in his molten lake in hell.
- “SERIOUSLY?!” If This Isn’t BRIBERY Then WHAT IS?!! features Russel Brand, a British comedian, seriously and sarcastically explaining how Big Pharma controls our government from his channel on YouTube (17:32).
- The Tribal Left’s a Mirror Image of the Tribal Right by Jonathan Cook from Dissident Voice.
- Humanity Is Still Trying To Be Born by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
- “There’s Something Rotten in Denmark”: Frank Olson and the Macabre Fate of a CIA Whistleblower in the Early Cold War by Jeremy Kuzmarov, a "Managing Editor of CovertAction Magazine. My reaction: I believe that Olson was another victim of the CIA.
- Wall Street Has Deployed a Dirty Tricks Playbook Against Whistleblowers for Decades – Now the Secrets Are Spilling Out by Pam & Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade. My reaction: The Martens are telling the worst stories about Wall Street employees whose duties conflicted with their more humanitarian principles and have been punished by various methods and have lost their jobs. This is why people do not "blow their whistles" more about various immoral and unethical practices.
- Ethiopia Conflict by US Design by Graham Peebles from Dissident Voice.
The impact of the year-long conflict is devastating. Perhaps as many as three million people are internally displaced, tens of thousands have been killed; women and girls raped, property trashed, land destroyed, livestock slaughtered by TPLF fighters.
- Taiwan: U.S. Deployment Area Against Mainland China Since 1945 by Werner Rügemer from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Saturday~Tears: Tar Sands by John Allen for his weblog on Medium.
- Terms Used to Describe Global Warming featuring the views and analysis of Prof. (retired) Guy McPherson, an independent scientist (via his YouTube channel--06:02), who has fearlessly focused his attention throughout his career on the climate crisis. My reaction: McPherson tells us the history of global warming as seen through the eyes of scientists. We learn that more than a century ago humanity first learned that carbon dioxide was contributing to global warming and subsequent scientists, particularly during the 1930s, contributed to this discovery. McPherson also at the end refers to a possible solution for this global warming known as the "mirrors" proposal along with other societal changes. However, in other posts and books, he does not leave much hope for the proposal being carried out by our current masters in the capitalist classes which are far more focused on wealth accumulation and power, control (of ordinary people).