- Supreme Court Delivers Schizophrenic Ruling by Paul Craig Roberts from his weblog.
- Dr. Pierre Kory on ‘Nonsensical’ Mass Vaccination, Censorship of Ethical Medical Practices from Children's Health Defense.
- Join Us in Our Support For The D.C. March Against The Mandates: Our Work is Not Done by Chris Martenson from his weblog PeakPosperity.
- “Bastille 2022”: Building a Worldwide Movement Against “Corona Tyranny”: The "Unelected Corona Public-Private Partnership” by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky from Global Research.
- After Months, YouTube Reversed It’s Wrong Doing by Joe Martino from The Pulse.
- States Hoarding Billion Of Welfare $$$ featuring Naomi Karavani, a comedian, who uses sarcastic comedy to expose, under covid's government policies, how the rich are getting richer and the poor poorer--from Redacted Tonight's channel on YouTube (07:06).
- Hang On…. Have We All Been CONNED By Jan 6th?! featuring Russell Brand, a British comedian, turned serious political analyst, astutely commenting, on what sounds like the Deep State, regarding the latter's distorted and hostile emphasis on the Jan. 6 protests at Congress--from Brand's channel on YouTube (18:05).
- Don’t Underestimate How Badly The Powerful Need Control Of Online Speech by Australian Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog.
- Andrew Cuomo Investigations DROPPED! featuring Jimmy Dore and whoever is posing as Cuomo as a sarcastic commentary on the dropped charges by various prosecutors--using his channel on YouTube (06:37).
- Pentagon Just Admitted They're Unaccountable featuring Lee Camp, a comedian, using his humorous asides to maintain his comedy, but meanwhile lambasting media corporations for cooperating with the Pentagon (under the Department of "Defense") to downplay its unaccountability--from his Redacted Tonight's channel on YouTube (07:37).
- Personal Interview: Cynthia McKinney: What are the Prospects for Peace? by John Rachel from Dissident Voice. (Note: This is an interview conducted by Rachel and formatted as text.)
- Why Washington’s focus on ‘credibility’ is a recipe for war by Jonathan Cook from Middle East Eye. And, as a subtitle:
- WATCH & LISTEN: Debut of New Song on Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning & Aaron Swartz from Consortium News. (Note: The video they want you to watch is 04:15 in length.)
- Kazakhstan… Putting the Xinjiang in Context by Eamon McKinney from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Kazakhstan coup fails, US-Russia talks go nowhere. Is war on horizon? featuring Pepe Escobar in a lengthy, but an important interview conducted by Max Blumenthal of The Grayzone using the latter's channel on YouTube (1:50:12). My reaction: I obviously haven't listened to all of this interview, but I will. I consider Escobar as the world's top journalist.
They also talk about the failure of the US-Russia talks in Geneva and if war could be on the horizon.
- Kazakhstan Chaos: An Opportunity, But for Who? by Brian Berletic, an independent blogger, ex-Marine, who lives in Thailand with his family--from New Eastern Outlook. My reaction: Berletic points to US organizations whose policies are propaganda and subversion.
- The Role that Social and Media Platforms Played in the Events in Kazakhstan by Vladimir Platov from New Eastern Outlook. My reaction: Platov uncovers some evidence that the protests were organized via social media.
- Saving the Arctic with Cloud Brightening featuring four scientists who are concerned with the climate crisis and focusing on one method to solve it--from Facing Future's channel on YouTube (29:20).
Now the question is, can someone be found to finance the operation soon enough to prevent the melting of the Arctic and subsequent release of methane? As #PaulBeckwith points out, it's not rocket science. Instead of sending rockets into space, if Messrs. Musk, Bezos, or Branson would focus on saving the planet, they could provide the ships needed for marine cloud brightening. #PeterWadhams notes that the cost is low for such a powerful intervention and well worth it. It could save the sea ice, the coral reefs, and help cool the ocean. If nations won't do it, maybe a scientifically minded billionaire can rise to the challenge.