- Syria: What Just Happened by Eric Zuesse from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- The Democratic “Deep State” Takeover and the Moribund State of American Politics by Danny Haiphong from Black Agenda Report.
The American ruling class is in a panic over its waning global influence and has consistently sought to obliterate any opposition to its rule. Conditions of decline are also evident inside of the American nation-state. The hoarding of wealth by the top 1 percent has reached astronomical levels. Mass shootings dominate headlines. Teachers in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Oklahoma have all partaken in strikes against the austerity and privatization currently ravaging public education. All American imperialism has to offer is more war, more poverty, and more suppression of the legitimate problems afflicting workers and poor people.
- Washington strikes Syria again: was that it? by Aram Mirzaei from A bird's eye view of the Vineyard.
- An Excessive Emphasis on Theatrics Exposes US Hypocrisy on Syria by Peter Korzun from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- Here’s why chemical attack in Syria’s Douma is just another FAKE of White Helmets from Inside Syria Media Center.
- First Step to Resolving Syria Crisis: Distribute Copies of the UN Charter to Washington, London and Paris by Stephen Gowans from What's Left.