- Ron Paul’s Liberty Report Talks with Vanessa Beeley in Damascus from 21st Century Wire. (Added interview with Eva Bartlett at 5:30 PM Seattle time.)
- An Interview [with Edward Curtin] about the JFK Assassination & The Attacks of Sept. 11, 2001 posted Curtin's website that originated from It's the Empire, Stupid! on April 5.
- The US secret plan on Damascus foiled by Elijah J. Magnier from his website. This independent Kuwaiti journalist usually has impeccable sources. The sources told him of the coordinated plans between Trump and the Russians, and the plans seem very convincing from the evidence reported after the US, British, and French missile attack on Douma (Duma), a suburb of Damascus.
- Talk Nation Radio: Scott Ritter: Syria and the Myth of Ethical Wars, a 29 minute interview with Scott Ritter, a former Marine Corps intelligence officer, posted by David Swanson on Washington's Blog.
- New sinews of working class power, a review by Mark Thomas of a book entitled On New Terrain: How Capital is Reshaping the Battleground of Class War authored by Kim Moody that was posted on Socialist Review (Britain).
Moody’s argument not only insists the working class still exists but that its structural capacity to organise and paralyse production has grown as the restructuring and consolidation of capital has created a “new terrain” for the class struggle. Such a case is highly welcome to socialists who argue that workers possess the collective power to not just challenge capital but to break it.
- Washington forces its allies to accept a bipolar world by Thierry Meyssan who is a prominent French geopolitical analyst. Read the article to see how the author reaches this dramatic conclusion:
This grand show [the missile attack on Syria], then, was no more than a futile gesture. After a quarter of a century of unilateral domination by the West, its three main military powers have just been down-graded. The world has returned to a bipolar situation like that of the Cold War, although the new rules still need to be defined. The Third World War will have to wait.
- Eva Bartlett on Syria & Smear Campaign, an approximately one hour video interview with Bartlett, conducted by Nathan Stolpman of the YouTube channel "Lift the Veil", in which she responds to questions about the smears she has received from several sources, and general questions about what is going on in Syria.
Also I should direct you to the post of the interview on Bartlett's website In Gaza where she provides a number of links most especially to other writers she respects for their honest reporting of events in Syria and the nearby region. (You may need to wait a few seconds for the video to upload on your device.)