- World accumulation & Planetary life, or, why capitalism will not survive until the ‘last tree is cut’ by Jason W. Moore from Radical Political Economy.
- Lack of action on climate change leads to warmest decade ever recorded by James Cogan from World Socialist Web Site.
- Busting Cold War propaganda: What China is really like from The Grayzone.
Red Lines host Anya Parampil speaks with Danny Haiphong, a contributing editor at the Black Agenda Report, about his recent, eye-opening two-week-long trip to China.
- Immediate US withdrawal due to its violation of the agreement and Iraq sovereignty by Elijah J Magnier from his weblog. (Note: The assassination of an Iranian official visiting Iraq has led to the exposure of the US/Anglo/Zionist Empire as an occupying force in Iraq. This combined with the US occupying oil fields in Syria and ignoring international laws has made much of the rest of the world to see the US and its Empire as outlaws (fascists.)
- The prosecution of Glenn Greenwald and the global war on free speech by James Cogan from World Socialist Web Site.