- Dr. Erickson Covid-19 Briefing. Edward Curtin, a sociologist, posts on his weblog Behind the Curtain a discussion by two experienced medical doctors with extensive backgrounds in microbiology. (Note: They review the results of testing that is now becoming available from all parts of the world. The two medical specialists conclude, based on the data, is that we should start opening many venues that allow people to be exposed to this new virus in order to strengthen their immune systems. They also reveal pressure from government agencies to record the cause of many deaths due to coronavirus which tends to skew the data. This is a must-watch video.) (4/29/2020 update: Sorry, but this video was taken off of YouTube. Our masters decided that you might get the "wrong" ideas of the current methods of controlling COVID-19. You see, the immunologists argued, with considerable data, different views about sheltering in place, wearing masks, etc. as effective means of controlling the virus. See this for further details.)(4/30/2020 update: now I see that it has been downloaded and restored to the internet by Bitchute.)
- Pentagon Study: Flu Shot Raises Risk of Coronavirus by 36% by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. from Principia Scientific International (British).
- Coronavirus, fictitious capital and financial crisis by Sankha Subhra Biswas from CADTM (Committee for the Abolition of Illegitimate Debt). (Note: This post regarding the economy of India is for those who have extensive knowledge of investments and finance.)
- ASSANGE EXTRADITION: Espionage is the Charge, But He’s Really Accused of Sedition by Joe Lauria from Consortium News.
- US elites use Russiagate playbook to blame China and promote hostility. Aaron Maté from The Grayzone interviews what his guest Ajit Singh, and attorney, knows about this current propaganda barrage against China.
- Hilarious Kim Jong Un Jokes, And Other Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog.
- Iraq facing a great US threat: China, al-Hashd and Iran out, or else … (1/2) by Elijah J Magnier from his weblog.
My commentary: While the covid-19 panademic is raging across the Earth, the Deep State that governs their Empire continues with their assault on little countries like Iraq. They use their money-power to play off Sunnis and Kurds against the Shiites who are the majority. Money, under capitalism, is the medium of all security, and the poor country of Iraq is very susceptible to its power.
Of course, here in the center of the Empire, we Americans are not interested in their problems because we think that they are unrelated to our problems. Nothing could be further from the truth.
You see, the capitalist rullng class does the same thing here in America as they do throughout the world. They play off one group against another by playing, one class against another through the use of their money-power. However, they have one additional power: they "own" media corporations which control our perceptions about reality, and they control every other institution by bribing the upper middle class with lucrative careers and perks. Thus, they control our minds using the power of money most of which they have managed to consolidate in their hands.
Like in the game of Monoply in which the winner drives all others into bankruptcy, this is the logic of capitalism being played out in nature. Despite all the efforts of our "rescuers" like Lenin, Rosa Luxemborg, Che Guevara, etc., it looks to me like the capitalist ruling classes will win this "game". However, these masters in their arrogance have failed to notice that they, too, are in the web of life and must submit to the more powerful laws of nature. Because this tiny group of capitalist rulers have managed in their obsessive quest for power to destroy the habitat which supports all life that has existed on our unique planet Earth, the rest of humanity together with nearly all other species will perish with them. This is the ultimate tragedy.