- The New York Fed Is Exercising Powers Never Bestowed on It by any Law by Pam Martens and Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade. (Although these bloggers are advocating only reforms to the capitalist system, they contribute much to enhance our understand of the powerful Federal Reserve that capitalist agents try to keep hidden.)
- Narrative Managers Argue China-Like Internet Censorship Is Needed by Caitlin Johnstone from her weblog.
- The New “Normal”: We Do Have Some Say in All This by Brett Jordan from Global Research.
- Bill Gates pretends that Event 201 never happened by Norbert Häring, a German economist, from his weblog Money and more. (Note: Be sure to click on the link "video on control of public opinion". Viewing this video, you will need to see beyond the polite delivery and nice smiles to reach the underlying attitude of managing public opinion that was necessary to pull off this project, maybe the current pandemic crisis, and future projects planned for us by the capitalist ruling class.)
- The New Meaning of Genocide by Stephen Karganovic from Strategic Culture Foundation.
- “Artificial Intelligence Plan" That Became "Coronavirus Plan” & “China Did It” Narrative Is WMDs 2.0 (My summary: This post features a report by Whitney Webb and discussion of the report between her and Ryan Cristián, the founder and editor of the website The Last American Vagabond. Webb's insightful comments are in the segment that runs between 7:27m to 39:10m of the more than three hours of the podcast. The remainder of the post is mostly devoted to a rant, or maybe a tirade, by Cristián about the manipulations of corporate media to get us to hate China, those who are duped by these media corporations, Donald Trump, and the recent Cares Act which is giving billions to wealthy individuals and corporations.
Cristián joins Jimmy Dore in being shocked and angry about all the political events which have been recently happening and have been reported for many years in left-wing alternative media. Cristián does not yet identify these perpetrators as the Deep State, instead he describes them as little more than "bad guys".) However, could he and Dore be "canaries in the coal mine" (def.) who are the forerunners of "surplus" workers when they also wake up in the months to come? I think that the anger of these two may be an advanced warning of things to come (def.).
- The Era of Mass Strikes Begins on May 1, First Day of General Strike Campaign by Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers from Dissident Voice.
- Dissident British ex-diplomat Craig Murray indicted for blog posts in Kafkaesque case by Ben Norton from The Grayzone.