- LOCKDOWN LUNACY: The Thinking Person’s Guide by J.B. Handley from Children's Health Defense.
- The (Undercover) Epicenter Nurse: Watch, Weep, and Rage. John Kirby of Journeyman Pictures interviews a nurse from Florida who helped out at a New York City hospital serving mostly low-income patients. Posted by Edward Curtin on his weblog. The following was provided by Journeyman Pictures (via YouTube) on the nurse:
Erin Marie Olszewski is a Nurse-turned-investigative journalist, who has spent the last few months on the frontlines of the coronavirus pandemic, on the inside in two radically different settings. Two hospitals. One private, the other public. One in Florida, the other in New York.
And not just any New York public hospital, but the "epicenter of the epicenter" itself, the infamous Elmhurst in Donald Trump's Queens. As a result of these diametrically opposed experiences, she has the ultimate "perspective on the pandemic". She has been where there have been the most deaths attributed to Covid-19 and where there have been the least.
Erin enlisted in the Army when she was 17. She deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003. Part of her duties involved overseeing aid disbursement and improvements to hospital facilities. While in country she received the Army Commendation Medal for meritorious service, and was wounded in combat. Erin eventually retired as a sergeant, and became a civilian nurse in 2012.
Erin is a medical freedom and informed consent advocate. She co-founded the Florida Freedom Alliance but no longer has any connection with the organization.
- Facebook Relies on Gates-Funded W.H.O. to Define ‘Vaccine Misinformation’ by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Chairman, Children’s Health Defense from their website.
- The Fed Just Pulled Off Another Backdoor Bailout of Wall Street by Pam and Russ Martens from their weblog Wall Street on Parade.
- Dr. Wolfgang Streeck: “We Are Being Governed by An Oligarchy”. Mohsen Abdelmoumen of American Herald Tribune interviews Streeck, a German sociologist specializing in economics.
- One Earth, Not One Percent from Scientist's Warning website.