- The Fight to Abolish the Police Is the Fight to Abolish Capitalism by Carmin Maffea from Left Voice. (Note: I've assigned this to a "best posts" category".)
Since police exist to protect private property and repress the working class, there needs to be a revolutionary force composed of the working class that opposes capitalism and its violent guard dogs. In the current struggle, though spontaneous and scattered, there is a massive worldwide revolt against police that is forcing major concessions from the state. With this unprecedented solidarity, there is a potential to organize this force into one that directly opposes the police, other state agents, and capitalism itself.
- Community Control Vs. Defunding the Police: A Critical Analysis by Max Rameau and Netfa Freeman from Black Agenda Report.
- Parallels between Minneapolis and Jerusalem are more than skin deep by Jonathan Cook from Middle East Eye. (My reaction: We are all Palestinians now!)
- From Gekaufte Journalisten to Gekaufte Wissenschaftler by Stephen Karganovic from Strategic Culture Foundation. (Note: You will need to know what the German words mean: "Bought Journalists to Bought Scientists". Also the reference to "Dr. Udo Ulfkotte".)
- The Corruption of Science. The Hydroxychloroquine Lancet Study Scandal. Who Was Behind It? Anthony Fauci’s Intent To Block HCQ on Behalf of Big Pharma by Prof. Michel Chossudovsky from his website Global Research.
- Why does the public tolerate its biological warfare? by Eric Zuesse from A bird's eye view of the Vineyard. (Note: I also put this in a "best posts" category.) My reaction follows:
The social-democratic Zuesse emailed me about five years ago to denigrate my website. Since then I've witnessed one exemplary article after another authored by him. He is now using his skills as a trained historian to uncover the many secrets of the military-industrial complex that is a key component of the transnational capitalist US/Anglo/Zionist Empire. Hopefully, he will evolve into a hardcore anti-capitalist and socialist.
- Defund the Police, Defund the Military by Medea Benjamin and Nicolas J. S. Davies from Dissident Voice. My reaction is as follows:
I especially like the following paragraph:
Americans are getting a small taste of the fire and fury that the U.S. military and its allies inflict on people overseas on a regular basis from Iraq and Afghanistan to Yemen and Palestine, and the intimidation felt by the people of Iran, Venezuela, North Korea and other countries that have long lived under U.S. threats to bomb, attack or invade them.
Hopefully young people in particular during their confinement to their homes and that of their parents while not having distracting entertainment have become aware of the crimes committed by our ruling class in foreign countries.
- Wikipedia formally censors The Grayzone as regime-change advocates monopolize editing by Ben Norton from The Grayzone. My commentary:
I've seen this development over the past five years. I think it is inevitable that the capitalist employed agents of the management of news and information, just as they have done to corporate media, would try to take over Wikipedia. I have used Wikipedia as documentation in the past, but I will now, more than ever, scrutinize for bias in their posts.