- 💥WATCH: Perspectives on the Pandemic (30:40m) featuring Prof. Mark Crispin Miller (via an interview) in effect giving a lecture to us on propaganda and the historical roots of using propaganda to wildly place fears of the Covid pandemic and other projects of the Deep State. The article is from Off-Guardian. This is a best post. My reaction: The Deep State is an informal board of directors of the ruling capitalist class who spread exaggerated fears of the pandemic by their ownership of media corporations.
- Corporate Media Joins the Anti-Vaxxers When It Comes to Chinese- and Russian-Made Vaccines by Alan Macleod from Mint Press News.
- In Pre-Sentencing Letter, Drone Whistleblower Daniel Hale Says Crisis of Conscience Motivated Leak by Brett Wilkins from CovertAction Magazine.
- Glenn Greenwald warns politicians are 'petrified' of this institution [CIA, NSA, etc.] featuring Greenwald offering his commentary to Tucker Carlson of Fox News regarding Congress and the US spy agencies from Fox's channel on YouTube.
- Millions Protest Vaccine Passports Across Europe featuring Ben Swann from ISE
reporting (03:19m) with photos on the mass demonstrations in Europe
against restrictive measures passed by their governments to contain the
- Cuba’s cultural counter-revolution: US gov’t-backed rappers, artists gain fame as ‘catalyst for current unrest by Max Blumenthal from The Grayzone.
Left unmentioned by the Washington Post was the role of the US government in backing many of these same NGO’s and activists in a bid to weaponize the Cuba’s underclass. At the forefront of Washington’s strategy are two traditional CIA fronts: the US Agency for International Development (USAID) and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
- July 27 isn’t Just Another Day by Ramsay Liem from CounterPunch.
- How Yassin-Kassab Portrayed the Jihadi Capture of Aleppo as “Liberation” by Nu’man Abd al-Wahid, a Brit, from Churchill's Karma. (Note: The author describes Robin Yassin-Kassab as one of "Britain’s leading regime-change propagandists".)
- Recent Geopolitical Developments Point to a Better Future by James O’Neill, a former Barrister at Law in Australia, from New Eastern Outlook. (Note: The author points to facts-on-the-ground that clearly indicate that the imperialists of the de-facto US/Anglo/Zionist Empire are losing.)
- More ‘record-shattering’ heat events are on the way by Ayesha Tandon from Climate & Capitalism.