- Biden’s Coercive ‘Vaccinate or Face Testing’ Plan for Federal Workers Tramples Rights, Violates Nuremberg Code from Children's Health Defense.
- Anxiety and “Corona Fear”: On the Significance of Fear in Human Social Life by Dr. Rudolf Hänsel from Global Research.
- 💥The CDC revokes PCR testing. What does that say about the Covid count? by Mickey Z. from Dissident Voice. This is a best post.
- Ivermectin (an update) from Pheme. (Highly recommended by staff-writer Brad Fredricks.)
- Who’s Afraid of Fort Detrick Probe? by Finian Cunningham from Dissident Voice.
- And We Should Trust ‘The Science’ of the Pharma Industry? by F. William Engdahl from New Eastern Outlook.
- The Problem Is Evil: Of Cyberterrorism, Great Resets, and Political Prisoners by Joaquin Flores from Strategic Culture Foundation.
What about the fact that making threats to achieve political or ideological aims is the very definition of terrorism itself, or the fact that using the internet to do this is the definition of cyberterrorism? When we look at those who have benefited politically and financially from the lockdowns, and who will undoubtedly do the same with the coming cyberterrorism seasons, we are reasonable in asking: Is the World Economic Forum website in fact a terrorist website?
- New World Next Week with James Evan Pilato featuring James Corbett in addition to Pilato covering their interpretation (25:40m) of this week's news from Corbett's website, The Corbett Report. My reaction: Notice that Pilato uses words like "system" but he doesn't explain what the word refers to. This is typical of anarchists and American libertarians (as distinguished from European libertarians): they can't see beyond the government but use terms such as "establishment" (Corbett uses) and "system", a holdover from the anti-Vietnam war protests, without ever explaining what they mean. However, the trends they see happening by governments, all of which are controlled by an ever-decreasing capitalist ruling class, are real. The use of legally mandated vaccinations designed by the ruling capitalist classes is real (and coming to America) in order to divide people and stir up dissension (the old divide and conquer strategy).
- Pelosi Kills Student Debt Relief With Right-Wing Talking Points! featuring Jimmy Dore (and occasionally Ron Placone) from his channel on YouTube (14:09m). My reaction: Dore illustrates in many ways that we live in a fake democracy.
- Congressman Dennis Kucinich Joins Redacted Tonight! featuring Lee Camp interviewing former Congressman Kucinich from the channel of Redacted Tonight on YouTube (19:08m). My reaction: Kucinich describes how all governments in the USA really work: to serve corporate profits and the capitalists who own them whether legal or not. He also explains how they ran him out of Congress and censored journalists and shortened their careers. In spite of numerous defeats, he still hopes that things will get better.
- The Truth About Industrial Agriculture from Family Farm Action Alliance. (Note: The article is not lengthy as it is presented because many of the pages are filled with pictures.)
- Going Dark by Craig Murray, a British dissenter, from his weblog. My reaction: When all else fails, capitalist governments through the dissenters in prison or insane asylum.
- The Taliban go to Tianjin by Pepe Escobar from "The Saker" weblog. (Note: Escobar provides a complicated analysis of Afghanistan and the response to it by Russia and China.)
- Russia and the Olympic Games by Batko Milacic from "The Saker" weblog. The author concludes his essay by writing:
So we have to ask ourselves, all of us who love sports but also basic human rights, is it right to try to humiliate a country of 147 million inhabitants? Especially having in mind how much that country has provided to the world in the field of sports, culture, science.