- Microbiologist: Why I Won’t Get Second COVID Shot — and Why Enlisting Kids in ‘Clinical Trial’ Is ‘Unfathomable’ from Children's Health Defense.
- Florida Now Has Lowest Covid Rates In Nation! featuring Jimmy Dore and Max Blumenthal from Dore's channel on YouTube (14:48). My reaction: This was a surprise to me. The ruling class, via their control of media and the Democratic Party, must do a better job of distorting statistics or else admit to their efforts at distorting data and the use of pro-pandemic propaganda.
- 7 Lawsuits Challenging COVID Vaccine Mandates for U.S. Military Members from Children's Health Defense. (Note: They list them, and the details are provided.)
- Hear the Suppressed Voices of the Vaccine Injured featuring Ben Swann from Sovren covering the highlights of the hearing at the "U.S. Senate building in Washington DC where vaccine-injured spoke about their experience and the tens of thousands of others who are being 'erased' by politicians and social media". My reaction: I'll bet you didn't learn of this government hearing from corporate media.
- Quitting is a Mental Health Decision by Paul Haeder from Dissident Voice. My reaction: Haeder explains why he quit his job ....
- Why Democrats Lost In Virginia Is Painfully Obvious featuring Jimmy Dore exposing the meaninglessness of the US government as providing any kind of "democracy", the electoral system, and corporate media from Dore's channel on YouTube (27:59). My reaction: I wonder when Dore gives up on his efforts to expose the ruling capitalist class and their stranglehold on the US nation. I think we will all be strangled to death by our masters much before he ever succeeds.
- Russiagate's Steele Dossier - Paid For By Clinton - Had Clinton Operative As Key Source by Bernhard, an independent German blogger, from his weblog Moon of Alabama.
- The U.S. Moral Superiority Complex Is Accelerating Its Decline by Laura Ruggeri from Strategic Culture Foundation. Referring to the Biden team, she writes:
- The West’s weaponising of human rights by Philip Roddis, a British independent blogger, from his weblog Steel City Scribblings.
- Super Serious News Reporting: Notes From The Edge Of The Narrative Matrix by Australian Caitlin Johnstone with her American husband, Tim Foley, also reading the script (but you may miss supporting examples, illustrations, etc.)--from her weblog.
So what do we do? The only thing we can do in such a situation: work tirelessly to spread awareness. To spread awareness to other people, and to spread awareness within ourselves. To facilitate awakening, collectively and as an individual. It’s the only thing that ever leads to healthy change.
- Words without Action: The West’s Role in Israel’s Illegal Settlement Expansion by Ramzy Baroud from Mint Press News. The subtitle captures so much truth:
- Debunking the Media Lies Fueling War in Ethiopia featuring Hermela Aregawi, an Ethiopian-American journalist, in an hour-long interview conducted by Rania Khalek of Breakthrough News.
- Japan’s Energy Policy and its Significance for Russia by Petr Konovalov from New Eastern Outlook. My reaction: Here we see a national interest emphasized over the planet's interest in reducing carbon-emitting fuel. That is better than what we see in the de-facto US/British/Zionist Empire: a family's interest--jobs and careers--via a corporation's interest of profitability. Although this author's take is morally a little better, and Russia's interest in pursuing a multipolar world and defending against the Empire's obsessive drive to dominate all nations (also see my "best post" here) of the planet might be a moral excuse for pursuing a national interest. But, either way, the planet is going to get more inhospitable for all life-species despite any COP meetings.
- Why is Lebanon not accepting China’s offers to develop its failing infrastructure?: TV Report from Middle East Observer (originally from Al-Manar TV's website). (Note: This is all I could find on the "Bot system".)
- Oil industry bigwigs given platform at COP26 despite organisers’ claims by Adam Ramsay from OpenDemocracy.
- The exclusion of climate science from COP meetings by Andrew Glikson from Arctic News.
The following posts are selected by Brad Fredricks (and his reactions, commentaries, etc.) for this website:
- Florida Gov. DeSantis sues Biden admin over vaccine mandate by Brendan Taylor from Insider Paper. My comments follow:
- Meet the Nicaraguans Facebook Falsely Branded Bots and Censored Days Before Elections by Ben Norton from Mint Press News.